It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Where's your source?

Hamas doesn't even believe in "peace deals" and cease fires.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Your propaganda is very tiring . Your own Quran told you to leave the Jews along because it is their land . Don't you believe your Quran . It did not say that you are in charge of determining who is a Jew or not . You have overstepped your boundries . Alah said he gave them the Land . You people are the problem . The validity of the Quran is being challenged by YOU?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Sorry I meant that last post to the Pharoh.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here's what is really going on...

Chief Palestinian peace negotiator Saeb Erekat, whose efforts to achieve a treaty with Israel are scorned by Hamas as treason, said Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas's "efforts are focused on one thing: deescalate the violence and save lives in Gaza. That's what we're hoping for." "No amount of pressure can stop our efforts at the United Nations" to obtain a General Assembly vote at the end of the month granting observer status to the Palestinian territories, including the Gaza Strip, West Bank and East Jerusalem, he said.

Hamas rejects the diplomacy of Abbas outright. But Erekat said: "It is our brothers' and sisters' blood. This is no time for internal squabbles or pointing fingers."

www.reuters.com...

As usual, the Muslims are divided on negotiating the land. Hamas believes that all of the land of Israel belongs to Muslims and giving up ANY of the land or setting borders for a new Palestine that doesn't include ALL of Israel would be the equivalent of denouncing Islam.

The bid for the Palestinian Authority to become more than an "entity", but an observer to the General Assembly of the U.N., is up for vote on November 29th and Hamas is trying to stop it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Edit: Miscommunication acknowledged.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Mahmoud Abbas never ceases to amaze me.

Shooting mortars, qassams, grads, upgraded grads, and fajr 5's at Israel is not "peace". Its an action that needs to be acknowledged. Since it's not being acknowledged by the PA, as per their usual policy, I can't see how Israel and this mendacious government can ever engage in a sincere and constructive dialogue.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So baraks seeking a whopping 75,000 reservists for a Gaza ground campaign.

I really think *and hope* that Israel is planning to take out Hamas.

The virulent Nazi era propaganda, the blockade, the suffering of the people of Gaza, can all be removed by removing this fanatical Islamist regime from power.

This also seems to be confirmed by the fact that Israel hit "pm" Haniyehs house in Gaza. If the Hamas prime minister is being targeted, this seems to indicate that the entire Hamas regime is on the verge of destruction.

It's imperative however that Israel take every precaution not to kill Palestinian civilians. This they are so far doing with naval ships out at sea to determine where the rockets are being fired; dropping leaflets telling Gazans to stay away from bomb factories, government buildings; training 'camera units' to document each regiment, to not only show that the IDF abides by humanitarian principles, but to expose the invidious tactics Hamas terrorists use in battles, such as shooting from residential buildings, from apartments with families inside, all with the purpose of forcing the IDF to kill civilians.

Israel has to carry this out delicately, and restraint, but also prudence. Which is probably why they're calling up 75,000 thousand. They're planning on overwhelming Hamas with sheer numbers, with vast numbers of ground units, tanks, jets overhead.

It could turn extremely bloody, I'm sure. The IDF has to be INCREDIBLY careful not to allow Hamas to lure them into attacking them in areas where civilians could be killed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Shooting mortars, qassams, grads, upgraded grads, and fajr 5's at Israel is not "peace". Its an action that needs to be acknowledged. Since it's not being acknowledged by the PA, as per their usual policy, I can't see how Israel and this mendacious government can ever engage in a sincere and constructive dialogue.

They can't ever engage in constructive dialogue with Israel because they can't even pull themselves together enough to rule together. For the Palestinian Authority to think that it would be able to join forces with Hamas to create a government representing the Palestinian people was a total joke. Hamas is ready to throw Abbas out on his ear, if Abbas doesn't resign first, which he's talked about doing.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Where's your source?

Hamas doesn't even believe in "peace deals" and cease fires.

really....honestly...are you for real....WTH....cmon what!??

the whole world was in cairo on tuesday and wednesday to sign this peace deal
hamas..and william hague ectetc....everyone except for isreal

this is why egypt is annoyed

the man who died in the airstrike was just handed a copy of the peace deal from egypt

how can you not know this

i will get a link

here...it was during this meeting here
www.ft.com...

but as usual its hard to find isreal refusing to turn up
edit on 16-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I have to ask you the same question since your link was about forming a transitional government for Syria.

What does this have to do with what's going on between Israel and Hamas and Gaza?

Edit to add: In case you didn't realize it, the incident in Syria was a totally separate incident from the one in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Here is the Middle East Equation, broken down so that anyone can understand it.
They all hate each other, they sometimes grudgingly get along - but never completely.
Most of them hate the West even more than they hate each other.
No amount of external intervention will ever fix it.
Unless of course, Western powers decide these punchy whackos need their countries turned to glass and nuke them all from orbit.
Things could quiet down over there if that were the case. China and the Soviets need oil too.
Problem solved.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I have to ask you the same question since your link was about forming a transitional government for Syria.

What does this have to do with what's going on between Israel and Hamas and Gaza?

Edit to add: In case you didn't realize it, the incident in Syria was a totally separate incident from the one in Gaza.

that meeting was for more than just the syria issue...the arab league and europe met in cairo

to discussed syria and palastine and isreal

thats the only link i was bothered to find.....but that meeting was ignored by isreal as to not sign the new cease fire deal

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic

They all hate each other, they sometimes grudgingly get along - but never completely.

Isreali propaganda

Most of them hate the West even more than they hate each other.

Fox propaganda

No amount of external intervention will ever fix it.

Zionist propaganda

Unless of course, Western powers decide these punchy whackos need their countries turned to glass and nuke them all from orbit.
Things could quiet down over there if that were the case. China and the Soviets need oil too.
Problem solved.

Kurdish propaganda

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

that meeting was for more than just the syria issue...

the arab league and europe met in cairo to discussed syria and palastine and isreal

thats the only link i was bothered to find.....but that meeting was ignored by isreal as to not sign the new cease fire deal.

Sorry, my search says that meeting was all about Syria.

There is a meeting scheduled for the Arab League to be in Cairo to discuss Israel and Gaza, but it's scheduled for tomorrow and hasn't taken place yet.

I think you're confused.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You're the only one I see trying to spread propaganda here, and even that doesn't make sense most of the time, hence the word "trying".

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You're the only one I see trying to spread propaganda here, and even that doesn't make sense most of the time, hence the word "trying".

not confused...and there is no propaganda comming from me

you believe that hamas were sending rockets before the airstrike....100s of rockets for a week prior to killing that hamas militant!?

cool...but so you know....that is the propaganda

you dont agree?

i dont care....but

Egypts army does

so call them and tell them that it was not a lie

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hamas hits a Reuters press jeep

I'd be an ass to suggest 'friendly fire' (lol).
Link

Sigh. You trolls can go on with your "evil Israeli blahblah aggression occupation blah blah" now.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

evil..us...

if that is how you percieve evil....cool

you can blah blah blah all you want big man.... but when egypt or iran start on you lot...dont come crying

no one in the history of earth has war mongered more than you lot

tempt fate...say candyman 5 times in the mirror... but keep our money and military out of it....then you have my blessing

peace

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

How many times has america blocked an official palestinian state? How many times has israeli government talked with the fatah party(moderate palestinians) to settle their differences? How many times has syria and jordan been invited?

Or how many times does america veto anything anti-israel?

And you wonder why the PA does not issue statements against Hamas? Just because they are moderates does not make them fools. I am sure they prefer fanatic MUSLIMS over any jew!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Hamas or not Hamas, rockets were fired from Gaza at Israel prior to the strike and Hamas that is the government did nothing to stop it.
Egyptian military, with all due respect, does not have radars near Gaza so its data about what is or is not fired at Israel is not as accurate as the data of people who are getting rockets on their heads.
Just search the net - it was few dozens of rockets per month but to keep waking up or simply running to shelter every time (for years) is not something that people should experience during peace time.
Here - saved you one search but there are lots of different reports, even outside of Israeli media.:

A rocket fired by Palestinian militants in the north of the Gaza Strip which exploded Monday morning in an uninhabited area of the Israeli city Sderot in Negev, caused no damage and claimed no victims. The attack coincided with the reopening of schools in Israel after the summer holidays at a time when streets are relatively crowded. It is the fourth rocket launched from Gaza in the last 24 hours.

www.ansamed.info...
Those strikes intensified in last half year since Egyptian leadership changed because Hamas wants to draw Egypt into the conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join