It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Been following the update thread so not sure if this has been posted in this thread but I stumbled across an article reading the twitter feed.

antiwar.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
18 pages and the palestinian/israeli conflict hasn't been settled? what a surprise....

It's like a bunch of children bickering back and forth in here... it stinks

Well, I propose a solution. We wire the entire country with nukes and give both sides 1 year to hash it out or we blow the whole joint to hell. Since they both seem intent on killing each other anyway it's not like we would be doing them a great disservice.

This is of course me being silly as I can't deal with this crap. These people have been killing each other for years over idiotic bronze age BS. Many of the people here are being driven by the same crap. I think everyone is just full of it. I think this proves how utterly idiotic the human race is. It will be a wonder if we survive the century.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

kinda hard when everyone is regurgitating propaganda

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by antonia

kinda hard when everyone is regurgitating propaganda

It's hard to be different. That's why you keep hearing the same lines. It's hard to break out of the line. It was never that hard for me as I am a middle child anyway. I've never had much of a line to tow. I don't judge them harshly anymore. I understand why they do it. It gives them some comfort. It brings order and sense to what is rightly chaos. I personally am just disgusted with both sides here. This fighting is just old.

People think peace happens in grand sweeping gestures. Most of the time it doesn't happen that way. It just happens on the ground. This has been a long fight for both of these groups of people. Peace isn't going to just happen at the table. I think it's more likely they will just intermarry (already happening) and hash it out the way many other warring tribes ended up doing it (in the bedroom). Peace will come, we will probably all be dead and gone when it happens though.

edit on 15-11-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm a gringo but have lived outside the States for more than 15 years and the biggest thing people in the U.S., especially the 'average' ones spend two and a half MONTHS a year staring at their TVs and the so called 'news' they feed you qualifies as pure propaganda regardless what channel you watch. And it's mostly the news they don't tell you about that makes what they do tell you an almost total lie, regardless the subject but anything you're fed about Israel is the biggest pile of lies of them all. And that takes some seriously distorted lying. It'd take a book to really make my point totally clear but for one thing, Israel, or at least the psychopaths running it do not want peace and will keep on killing until they are stopped. Shin Bet (spelling?) is an Israeli intelligence agency that is responsible for forming Hamas and the State policy has always been to murder the moderates, arm and provoke the 'militants' and kill however many from the U.S. necessary to keep gringos interested in helping their crimes. And the so called 'leaders' they choose for you are lock step servants of the Zionist madmen. Do a bit of looking and the more orthodox a Jew is the more lilkely you'll find and anti Israel Jew. And Barry the Bomber has U.S. troops stationed all over Israel so they'll be sure to get bloody and dead when Iran retaliates for the coming unprovoked attack by the psychopath Bibi clones running the most dangerous, fanatical State in the ME. If you haven't ever heard of the USS Liberty find out about the deliberate act of war on the U.S. by Israel in an attempt to blame Egypt so we'd jump in and do their killing for them and LBJ should have his bones dug up just so we can finally hang him for his most foul treason for helping them kill thirty some sailors and horribly wounding near 200 more, destroying a U.S. intelligence ship in an attack that'd be hard to believe if you are a typical delusional gringo. That's on top of the Lavon affair, another admitted bombing campaign against the U.S. by Israel again, trying to blame Egypt again. And if you say "oh but that was 40 some years ago" take note that it was in 2005 Israel had a ceremony giving medals to that group of terrorists and calling them 'heros'. Not covered in one single U.S. publication I could find but front page news in the rest of the world. And now the USS Enterprise, our oldest carrier, due to be decommissioned in less than a year is floating around near Iran, in my estimation a big fat target for an Israeli Mirages with Iranian flags painted on them. And what's the real goal besides committing another million plus murders (in the real world Bush and Barry have murdered 1,460,000 Iraqis to add to the pile of more than a million that Clinton slaughtered. And not a one of them did anything to us until we illegally and immorally invaded them unprovoked (as Eisenhower stated, that's an invention of Hitler) But Israel wanted them attacked but are too cowardly and evil to not use us to do their war crimes for them. Their motto is, and I'm paraphrasing (but still might be exactly right) "By deception we shall do war". And dozens of U.S. political and military leaders as well as hundreds of foreign leaders of all sorts have stated that without a doubt and clearly it was the Mossad that blew up the WTC. I get so angry when I've gotten this far, so please, as a favor to yourself, your country and indeed the whole world, turn off your 'idiot box' and actually research the facts from someone other than the 4 or 5 groups of lying propagandists that tell 99% or gringos what to think, believe and buy. And finally, 'gringo' is not a term of insult in all but a very few places in the rest of America. It's just that lots of people that are Americans that don't live in the United States take offense at the theft of the name of what they are too. Gringos are North Americans, Canadians are Canadian American, Central Americans and South Americans are all Americans too and don't like the dirt and blood smeared on what is their name too. I've tried 'Unitedstatesian' and it don't work, so stick with 'New Yorker' or Californian or Floridian or whatever but remember there's more than 600,000,000 Americans that aren't war criminals or war criminal supporters. And don't hide behind that 'but I had to vote for the lesser of two evils, I had no choice'. MLK said it clearly and best

“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.” Martin Luther King
edit on 16-11-2012 by Paladin2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Paragraphs, Use Them
edit on 16-11-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by badnickname

You avoided the DNA thing .

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by badnickname

Your choice of respected Experts was not a good choice . He is a Monk and you have been studying with him and you and him decided the Bible is a bunch of rubbish . Your LOGIC took a dump here on ATS
There is a difference between Christianity and religion . Atheism is a religion .

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Please explain.
It appears you have 'lost' me.
Can you truly claim to know those that 'wrote' a thing?
If so, what did you gather; what still perplexes you as to the incongruencies of various scriptures?
They are there for the knowing/acknowledging though one can lead one to the water hole but.....you know.
Of which shade of grey do you subscribe, which sect?

Please share so we may all witness as to why/how.
Not to sound insulting as it is neither my intention or nature though the truth is never out of bounds.
I'm sure you would agree.
Could 'anyone' describe' the Creator, Of another dimension in a human language of which is often misspoken, mistaken, misunderstood, by design?
I have spoken on this topic, Mmmm at length in the past and well.....not interested to.....anymore.
Why?
edit on 16-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

Are you hunting something in the bible ? You will find it . If you are hunting a reason not believe you will find it . The question that remains to be answered is how did life come to be on this once sterile environment located in an inhospitable space so vast ,too hot and cold for life to exist . Then DNA makes it really hard to answer that question . DNA does not occur randomly much less a live cell .Intelligent design offers more of an answer . If scientist could come up with an answer they would have broadcasted it all over the world .

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Yes, good points, though have written in detail on the topics in the past here on ats.
As yourself and most others, it seems redundant to repeat.
Going to listen to some mUsic now.
L8ter and kind regards.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

2 'hour' flight lol.
Was this changed or was it me?
There have been many occasions 'here' where my dictation, grammar, punctuation has been altered, post-publish.....for ?
I would say, on average, around 10% of my edits are not my own errors.

Frustrating, annoying.
Anyone else notice?
I'm sure I'm not the only one.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

israel has nukes the have had them since the 60s how do you think this will end if other arab nations declare war ? one dirty big fireball and all the middle east will burn for years and years, maybe electrics cars wont be so bad

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here's a simple idea, i believe will work..

Here's a map of the world..You see how much free space and land there is on this planet..

Now how about we put Israel over in say north america, and put the Palestinians in north Russia...Problem solved, and we can all get on with our lifes, without having to see over represented Israel in our media and news feeds.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It looks like Egypt is committing itself to getting involved:

Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi denounced Israel's attacks on the Gaza Strip as "a blatant aggression against humanity" and said Cairo "would not leave Gaza on its own", the state news agency MENA reported.

Mursi's made the comments in a speech following Friday prayers in a mosque in central Cairo, MENA said. His prime minister, Hisham Kandil, visited the Gaza Strip on Friday.

"Cairo will not leave Gaza on its own ... Egypt today is not the Egypt of yesterday, and Arabs today are not the Arabs of yesterday," Mursi added.

live.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I think the onus is on Gaza to stop the rockets and show Israel it can be peaceful and focus on industry and prosperity. Maybe then Israel will lighten its blockade?

I heard a spokesperson for Hamas being asked "isn't Israel allowed to defend itself?" and the woman said "let's go back to whom it is in occupation" or something to that effect, in other words "they started it".

So as far as where the "onus" lies- when dealing with a third grade attitude the onus lies with the more mature person. If that third grader happens to be lobbing mortars into your cities...... I don't know wtf you should do. Personally I'd be pretty pissed but how do you find third graders when they are hiding in the civilian population and station their mortar bases in between schools and mosques? shows not only the mental maturity of these guys but also how low in character they are. For supposedly being so righteous and upright they are constantly stooping to a new low.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Multi-billion dollars Iron Dome system is unable to stop 90% of the home made rockets.

Hamas is using remote control pads to launch rockets so when israelis strike back, only civilians or nothing gets hit.

Hamas rocket capability has increased significantly.

Iran and Hezbollah must be laughing their heads off.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
DUH!!! It wasnt made to stop 90% of the rockets. Do you know what it was desgined for? Its doing its job. Hamas has luanched over 550 rockets at israe and you know how many casualties Israel has? 3!! Iron Dome is to intercept rockets destined for population centers not rockets landing in open fields.

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Multi-billion dollars Iron Dome system is unable to stop 90% of the home made rockets.

Hamas is using remote control pads to launch rockets so when israelis strike back, only civilians or nothing gets hit.

Hamas rocket capability has increased significantly.

Iran and Hezbollah must be laughing their heads off.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Hamas knows its rockets won't kill people, but it makes israeli civilians feel unsafe and disrupts daily lives of people. Imagine closing down your business and running home for cover and making sure your family is safe day in day out. Hamas is playing psychological warfare.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

egypt facilitated a peace deal and cease fire 2 days ago in cairo

hamas turned up and signd

isreal refused to turn up

then they commited an airstrike...lying saying that 100`s of rockets have been fired the week before

THIS IS WHY IT IS EGYPTS RESPONSIBILTY

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join