It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I have to back you up on this, the Taliban were a Pakistan creation, and far from CIA control.

Taliban= ISI

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I hate what the media portrays - I also hate what the religious freaks portray. Everyone of them are out for their own agenda. They really don't care for the people. How can an open war and promise of gates of hell be beneficial to their people?

The God of Abraham religions don't focus on hate, they focus on understanding (understand that our way is the only way or else). These tyrants 'will' the people for their own agenda's and that agenda has nothing to do with what the people need.

They all try to take control and hold power for ideals they want us all to believe in. We just have to pick and chose which ones we want to believe in. The ones we pick will be the ones we fight for.

All media does the same - they will publish whatever will give them more viewers. If you are one of those sheep - then good for you. Fight for the media idea's you think are right.

They all go for what gets the most ratings. Think about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

dude...i just heard that isreali woman just talk

"we are like normal people..we are like western normal people.....these parasites"

no wonder your all full of fake hate

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hamas got what they wanted. Continual rocket strikes inside Israel and then Israel responds with a definitive action.

Don't think Israel started it but by heck, they will finish it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Hamas got what they wanted. Continual rocket strikes inside Israel and then Israel responds with a definitive action.

BS

last night was the first we heard of it

how can 100s of rockets rain down on people....if the iron dome has been stopping them?

it was pre meditated to kill that man

isreal want it to escalate

peace

BTW your out of touch if you think isreal will finish anything
this time they are biting off more than they can chew
egypt, iran and turkey arnt standing back

idiots
edit on 15-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by ChuckNasty

dude...i just heard that isreali woman just talk

"we are like normal people..we are like western normal people.....these parasites"

no wonder your all full of fake hate

What does that have to do with Open War with Israel? Is she 100lbs overweight? Is she next to a BurgerKing? No? - then she isn't like western normal people. Even Saudi's are overweight - now those are some western normal people...

Fake hate? Pretty sure the hate is genuine.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
this is a quote from Me in a thread on tuesday....before Hamas made their statement...I think it was a fair prediction.

It is time for the sheep to pay back the debt we have allowed ourselves to fall prey to....The bankers are winning and they used our money to achieve these goals....good little sheep....as people have been led to hide behind the trials and tribulations of the poor Jew...The Zionists...Creating and using the term Anti-Semitic to it's fullest advantage we the sheep have been led fully down through the gates of hell to the sacrifice.

A fair prediction

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty

Fake hate? Pretty sure the hate is genuine.

darn skippy its fake hate

you got a man who has had his family wiped out, and his land stolen

then you have a full stomach load whinger, stealing everyones opinion, nothing is right unless you want to kill arab

yea...thats why we are retards...i get it

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by pacifier2012

BS

last night was the first we heard of it

how can 100s of rockets rain down on people....if the iron dome has been stopping them?

it was pre meditated to kill that man

isreal want it to escalate

peace

BTW your out of touch if you think isreal will finish anything
this time they are biting off more than they can chew
egypt, iran and turkey arnt standing back

idiots
edit on 15-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Pharaoh, I normally am able to follow your posts, but this time I am at loss.
The point is that nothing will get finished if both sides act like tards.

From your babel fish errors - your use of isreal reminds me of the cat from the cartoon Smurfs. Which reminds me that the cartoon was based on the communistic ideals against capitalism and the jews... Said capitalism and jews won against the communists. What makes you think this 'new ideal' of the remake of 'Power to the People' will turn out any better?

Who controls the most powerful country on this planet now? I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with what waits beyond this 'gates of hell' as promised. Here's a clue - not Hamas. But who will start WWIII - those who open this gates of hell.

No good will come of this Lady Pharaoh. Peace be with you.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
anyone else seeing things set up for a possible psalm 83 war?

he Bible tells us that the nation of Israel accomplishes all the prerequisites for the War of Gog & Magog via a military solution. In victory, they will become primed for the future events of the Russian-Iranian coalition destined to form against them. At the conclusion of this war [the war preceding the War of Gog & Magog known as the Psalm 83 War], Israel’s conquest over the inner circle of the surrounding Arab populations of Palestinians, Syrians, Saudi Arabians, Egyptians, Lebanese, and Jordanians will see Israel’s borders enlarged, prosperity increased, and national stature remarkably enhanced.

Psalm 83 Coalition: Tents of Edom = [decedents of Esau] Palestinian Refugees and Southern Jordanians Ishmaelites = Saudi Arabians Moab = Palestinian Refugees and Central Jordanians Hagrites = Egyptians Gebal = Northern Lebanese Ammon = Palestinian Refugees and Northern Jordanians Amalek = Arabs South of Israel Philista = Palestinian Refugees and Hamas of Gaza Strip Inhabitants of Tyre = Hezbollah and Southern Lebanese Assyria = Syrians and perhaps Northern Iraqis included Children of Lot = Moab and Ammon

www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com...
edit on 15-11-2012 by jericanman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I think I might just cut and paste all the conversations from the other thread on the impending Israeli invasion cause this one is reading like a stuck record and it will save time because then all the other people on the other thread won't have to repost what they said there which I'm pretty certain is going to happen *YAWN* I'm outta here dudes....

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
When will either side learn?

Oh well. Here comes Israel to literally level Gaza, look like the bad guy, agree to cease-fire, then get cross border rocket'd, then another offensive then Hamas call defeat, as they re-arm and re-launch rockets.

Repeat.

Yea and what did we have several days of rockets before Hamas guy gets iced. Dont think I saw a thread on that, the rockets into Israel for week.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
(Opens bag of popcorn, sits and watches the show)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sadly the US Gov couldn't care less about what any of its citizens want and pretty much do whatever they like at this point. Any action short of a violent full scale assault on DC and they wont even consider that we have an opinion let alone entertain listening to it. Should be no surprise to anyone if you look how they have acted toward their own citizens for the last 30 years, our Democratic Republic is rapidly slipping away.

What makes me sad about the whole middle east mess is [ and please correct me if I'm wrong
] this all stems from people going all kooky over religion, which in my mind should be something to bring people together and help improve their quality of life not take it away

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Your opinion of my posting history isn't on topic nor relevant to the discussion

I have no opinion of your posting history other than the posts you have made in this thread which I have refuted and you have refused to acknowledge. My posts have been relevant to the discussion no matter how many times you try and deflect.

Not on topic.

But Lemon Chicken is good, you even think so. Let me remind you...

I need to get back to eating my lemon pepper chicken breast before it gets cold.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was that on topic?

Topic ----> Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

Yes, thatis the topic, now let's get back on it Slayer.

I have repeatedly countered your arguments and asked you questions and you choose to ignore them and have the audacity to tell me to get on topic. It's here for everyone to see, would you like me to compile a list of things you have avoided in this thread?

Sorry OP, I'm not here to derail your thread as it is an important topic.

I haven't had a chance to check the news or read up on the thread yet so I am going to check and see if there has been any escalations. My main concern is what was said at the emergency Arab league meeting and what Egypt has to say about all this.

Sadly I see this getting worse before it gets better, I hope I'm wrong though.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Regardless of who did what first - the killing of children and then just shrugging it off as 'collateral damage' is disgusting. As a mother I was shocked to see children being loaded into ambulances and looking scared to death!

ANYONE who can sit and watch that with the feeling of 'ah well - that's war' is seriously sick!

I understand that there will be innocent casulties in war but surely they should be avoided at all costs and not just ignored?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

When was the last time the israeli-palestine conflict was discussed at the united nations and solutions offered?

I believe the last time it was discussed in the manner that you mention was on November 30th, 2011 at UN General Assembly GA/11180 .

General Assembly Adopts Six Resolutions, Concluding Debates on Question of Palestine, Wider Middle East Situation

Speakers Focus on Occupation, Regional Uprisings to Demand More Democracy

Stressing that popular uprisings across the Middle East were demanding greater inclusiveness and democracy, General Assembly delegates called today for peace and justice — as well as “re-energized” efforts to resolve old regional conflicts — to reign across the region, as it adopted six related resolutions.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

On a related noted.

The International Court of Justice, Case from 2004

Legal Consequences of the Construction of a Wall
in the Occupied Palestinian Territory

Ther verdict

The Court finds that the construction by Israel of a wall in the Occupied Palestinian
Territory and its associated régime are contrary to international law; it states
the legal consequences arising from that illegality

www.icj-cij.org...

Israel's response

"What's going to happen now is this is going to go to the UN General Assembly," Netanyahu said. "They can decide anything there. They can say that the earth is flat. It won't make it legal, it won't make it true and it won't make it just."

www.haaretz.com...

Israel does tend to operate beyond the control of international regulatory bodies and complies when it suits them.

edit on 15-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Never mind journalistic honesty or integrity, just a palliwood-style journalism, by Ruben Salvadori

youtu.be...

He who pays the fiddler, calls the tune

Watch the remarkable work of a young Italian photographer named Ruben Salvadori. Ruben's project "Photojournalism Behind the Scenes won Milan's prestigious Photodreaming Contest organized by the Forma Foundation.
Links:
www.planetnext.net...
www.rubensalvadori.com...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Israel uses human shields, on various documented occasions, here a few examples...

Israeli soldiers convicted of using Palestinian boy as human shield

Two Israeli soldiers were today convicted of using a nine-year-old Palestinian boy as a human shield during the three-week Gaza war in 2008-9 and could face a prison sentence of up to three years.

You accuse Hamas as hiding among women and children, when in reality they are living amongst their family in a confined prison called Gaza where they have no where else to hide. Israel bombs hospitals and UN outposts, I guess the UN is in cahoots with Hamas too eh?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join