It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingFox
I wouldn't be surprised to see a chem attack on Israel, originating from the Syrian stores.

thats why this is really worrying

its going to be dirty whatever happens

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rattan1

Tibet is China......

Ask the Tibetans....

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Nevermind tho Hamas are such "angels' just like their suppliers.

its not about them being unaccountable

their neighbours understand their plight....they sympathse, as many of them had the same fate, but destiny dealt them an army

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by MobiusShaun

No as he is vehemently Anti-Israel.

Nothing more then Anti-Semitic talking points regurgitated from Al Jazeera.

So true, the lefty's call me a war monger on here because I believe in a superior and strong military (and the fact I was a B52 pilot in 'nam), however they are the ones spewing hatred against Israel! The won't say it but they are Anti-Semitic all the way!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Matter of opinion they have their army and most of their neighbors don't even like each other.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Tibet is China......

Ask the Tibetans....

You mean the Chinese....

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wulff

So true, the lefty's call me a war monger on here because I believe in a superior and strong military (and the fact I was a B52 pilot in 'nam), however they are the ones spewing hatred against Israel! The won't say it but they are Anti-Semitic all the way!

Coming from a Buff pilot... just wondering, what did you call the people you "delivered ordnance" to?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
you guys wanna laugh

"Israel drops leaflets over Gaza warning residents not to be 'present in the vicinity of Hamas operatives"

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You mean the Chinese....

Han Chinese are not Tibetans.

Tibetans are Tibetans.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
"There are cancers on this earth that need to be eradicated. How do you treat cancers? With radiation!" ~ Unknown Voice In My Head

"Stop feeding these cancerous tumors the sugar they need to thrive and they'll shrink and die!" ~ Another Unknown Voice In My Head

All this hostility over land...a piece of turf. Dirt! Neanderthals with lethal sticks & stones that go BOOM!
Their inability to live in peace with others will be their own undoing.

We will not evolve to the next level until we run out of reasons to war with each other. Until that time, humanity is at risk of self destructing.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
you guys wanna laugh

"Israel drops leaflets over Gaza warning residents not to be 'present in the vicinity of Hamas operatives"

twitter.com...

This is the first step in justifying a Genocide......"you were warned.....Now DIE!!!!"

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
You can't compare spending and say therefore someone is stronger. By the way, last year the US was involved in two wars, China was not, neither was Iran.

That's a lie.

Iran has been covertly involved in activities in Iraq, Yemen and Hezbollah for years.

See.
that's the problem. People either choose to ignore and deny their involvements or simply turn and look the other way.

Do not tell me I'm ignoring something. Every Government on the face of the planet gets involved in things of this nature. So does every religion, every multinational corporation, everybody!

They are not at war! The US is both interfering in every thing, everywhere and is at war bombing the hell out of civilians. Hell, the mighty US got involved in my countries politics. They can get stuffed! If a country democratically elects a leader what bloody right does the US have to come and alter the result.

Don't come and tell me what I'm ignoring! Try being polite and ask if I am aware of such and such. The answer may surprise you. You come across as a self righteous prick. I am sure that you don't mean to come across in this manner.

P

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Rezlooper

If I was surrounded by hostile neighbors on all sides?

I'd move.

Who wants to be the unwanted guest at the party?
edit on 14-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

Yeah, but what if the markets booming and ain't nobody selling, where ya going to go? It's your home and you have every right to be there! No, I'm not leaving, I'm fighting for it!

You move back to where your family lived several generations before you -- Europe. Poland, Germany, Romania, France, Italy, Spain, excreta.

It doesn't make sense for this hot, arid, dusty scrap of land called of "Israel" (settled via people that were living for generations in Europe) to have people dying over.

The Jewish immigrants aren't wanted not only by the people that were already living there, but by the neighboring countries as well.

I know when to leave the party when I'm not wanted.

Why's it so great to live there anyway? It looks like pretty dumpy to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Rezlooper

If I was surrounded by hostile neighbors on all sides?

I'd move.

Who wants to be the unwanted guest at the party?
edit on 14-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

Yeah, but what if the markets booming and ain't nobody selling, where ya going to go? It's your home and you have every right to be there! No, I'm not leaving, I'm fighting for it!

You move back to where your family lived several generations before you -- Europe. Poland, Germany, Romania, France, Italy, Spain, excreta.

It doesn't make sense for this hot, arid, dusty scrap of land called of "Israel" (settled via people that were living for generations in Europe) to have people dying over.

The Jewish immigrants aren't wanted not only by the people that were already living there, but by the neighboring countries as well.

I know when to leave the party when I'm not wanted.

Why's it so great to live there anyway? It looks like pretty dumpy to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

You mean the Chinese....

Han Chinese are not Tibetans.

Tibetans are Tibetans.

Fact is, they are Part of China and will remain so for the Foreseeable Future. China is not the sort of country that will bow to pressure....not from Tibetans and definitely not from the international community. Why do we forget that China is NOT a Democracy????

No Country in the world will wage a war against China for the Tibetans and even the Dalai Lama has given up.
edit on 15-11-2012 by rattan1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

people actually believe its a level playing field and that hamas hide behind 12 yr old girls...

tut tut....as i said i dont buy into these ideologies

Well Tut Tut Tut. What do you know? (lol)

I see the gates of hell opening up for all those kids that these terrorist cowards hide behind. What a crew a weak sauce scum. Every time Israel pops another one, I feel the world become a better place.

Weaklings.

Chicken (and not the type you eat)

Crouching Tiger Hidden Coward

Hey Kids

I will leave you now to your own ideology, as you say.

These gates of hell. Oh dear, moms calling.

Almost forgot to add:

There isn't much out there documenting these cowardly co-warding cowards, just:
About 4,960,000 results (0.14 seconds) for the search term hamas hide behind children.

edit on 15-11-2012 by morethanyou because: Do you think I'm stupid?

edit on 15-11-2012 by morethanyou because: Do you?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

isreal refused to have peace talks and a cease fire TWO DAYS AGO in egypt

its premeditated

noone is hiding you fool....they are members of the public...they are not an army

hiding behind tanks, apaches and nukes...thats ok though innit
edit on 15-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
When will either side learn?

Oh well. Here comes Israel to literally level Gaza, look like the bad guy, agree to cease-fire, then get cross border rocket'd, then another offensive then Hamas call defeat, as they re-arm and re-launch rockets.

Repeat.

How would Israel NOT be the bad guy in this conflict leveling a city they already have control over and have disarmed?

Other than the accent -- how are they NOT like the fascists we all one condemned for creating Ghettos and Concentration Camps?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Where are those photos from?
Thats pretty impressive, those are very primitive looking anti-tank setups but im sure the munition hiding in the barrel is more than enough to knock of a tank.

As for the kids? I highly doubt they will be there when the trouble rolls in.

Secondly, What the hell are they doing playing around a Hamas warrior like that?

Also, the streets and the buildings will be where the war is fought. Where would you consider a 'decent' place to use these munitions? Remember, Israel will not be holding back either!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

ever thought the hamas guy was protecting the kids??

but you wont see that

the programming runs deep
edit on 15-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join