It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by morethanyou

isreal refused to have peace talks and a cease fire TWO DAYS AGO in egypt

its premeditated

noone is hiding you fool....they are members of the public...they are not an army

hiding behind tanks, apaches and nukes...thats ok though innit
edit on 15-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Irreverent and even if it was, you now lost 100% of any creds you may have had with me and my.

Thanks for the fool thing though, running out of diarrhea?

The gates of diarreah of the mouth for Hamas. Oh dear.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rattan1

Originally posted by thePharaoh
you guys wanna laugh

"Israel drops leaflets over Gaza warning residents not to be 'present in the vicinity of Hamas operatives"

twitter.com...

This is the first step in justifying a Genocide......"you were warned.....Now DIE!!!!"

Maybe they should just say; "You should not be on the ground you are standing on -- you have been warned!" Or, "By reading this note, you agree to be bombed. Thank you for your patronage of our service."

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
28 pages...

Words were typed, but nothing spoken.

Again.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Hmmm, yeah i didnt think of that..

but you dont protect kids by placing an anti-tank rocket in the middle of a street.

Your protect kids by getting them [snip] out of there.

edit to add, the rocket being there will likely force Israel to strike it from the air, arty or multiple tank shells. Again, not protecting the kids!
edit on 15-11-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/11/12 by masqua because: Censor circumvention

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

thats ok ..i just realised your about 14

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Where are those photos from?
Thats pretty impressive, those are very primitive looking anti-tank setups but im sure the munition hiding in the barrel is more than enough to knock of a tank.

As for the kids? I highly doubt they will be there when the trouble rolls in.

Secondly, What the hell are they doing playing around a Hamas warrior like that?

Also, the streets and the buildings will be where the war is fought. Where would you consider a 'decent' place to use these munitions? Remember, Israel will not be holding back either!

Hi,

I don't want to agitate your already agitated chop. But.

Those are from the last time.

You remember the last time? It was when Hamas and a few other bottom dwellers were firing rockets at the Old woman and pregnant moms in Israel, and Israel had to go and smash a few heads in (yes innocent ones as well)

These people do not learn well. The chapp on their bums has just healed from the last spanking, and there they go again.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

no muggins..he was asking you where those images from

you need to show your links

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I read your original response before you edited it.. The most dumbest thing I have ever read.. Ever..

Protecting the kids indeed

You pally pals are soo deluded its unreal *facepalm*

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Hmmm, yeah i didnt think of that..

but you dont protect kids by placing an anti-tank rocket in the middle of a street.

Your protect kids by getting them the f*** out of there.

edit to add, the rocket being there will likely force Israel to strike it from the air, arty or multiple tank shells. Again, not protecting the kids!
edit on 15-11-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

LOL

Protecting kids?

Your kidding right? C'mon chop,your brighter than that.

Hamas human shield use

at 5:50 of this little flick, you can see a Hamas leader talking about using old woman and kids as shields.

Protecting kids, HHhahahahaha, I almost blew chunks out my nose when you typed that.

edit on 15-11-2012 by morethanyou because: Do you think I'm stupid?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Ya gotta chill out a bit dude/dudette!

I was saying I dont think they rockets are there to protect kids, also I am in no doubt that Israel also uses Palestinians are body shields now and then.

look, if this is going to happen, then its going to happen. Unfortunately when war like this occurs, its no place for civilians/kids. In the photos posted (whenever they are) you quite clearly have an armed man setting up a anti-tank rocket in the street. Those kids obviously need a smack across the head, you leave, you leave so friggen quick when something like that appears in your street because ultimately it will be targeted and the shells dropped on it will not care if your child, pregnant, single, female, gay or whatever.

Do Israel have the right to exist? Of course, but so does Palestine and unfortunately Israel does not believe Palestine deserves a chance at prosperity.
Likewise, does Israel have a right to self defence? Of course, but so does Palestine. Labelling their defences moves 'terrorist' is nothing but American BS!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Israel waged this war to stop Palestinians from going to UN general assembly to upgrade their observer status to Non Member state .

BINGO

Although I am impressed by general knowledge on ATS, sometimes fill in the blanks is required.

Israeli Mossad has been found even in the 70s and 80s to instigate
few rocket attacks onto Israel just so they have excuse to continue
long term plan of Palestinian extermination and Israeli border expansion.

Google Lavon Affair, Mossad is THE KING of false flag type scenarios.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
When it comes to these types of low brow cowards.

All I know Chop is this:

I`m glad I do not live there.

and
I`m a man and I prefer the taco over the sausage.

OK

Hamas In Their Own Voices

You cant argue with their OWN words.

I think these kooks need to be stopped, as the gates of hell are devouring their children. And a few hot woman.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MobiusShaun

Are you talking about evidence of Gaza? What specifically?

www.bbc.co.uk...

And Israel wonders why they have terrorists lobbing bombs at them? Are these people sane? It bewilders me why people think a concentration camp around Gaza wouldn't enrage the local populace. Well of course these people are going to get angry.

Israel doesn't want to get bombed? Try allowing clean water and food to be brought to the Palestinians. Israels war on terror is a failure, just like the US war on terror.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
you think they are scared

reality check

these lot believe in an afterlife....that dude in the jet doesnt

go meet one and call him a coward lolol

out of touch

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

my point is...its about perceptions

yours is obviously skewed if you can make your mind up from a still image

i stand by that i think he was protecting the kids

peace

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Racism may not be the reason why Americans support Israel. I think it mostly has to do with were ok with killing thousands of Iraqi's and Afghans. We have a history of performing genocide on different colored people other then whites. The indigenous in North America, South America, Asia, and the Middle East.

Now, I'm not saying it's the main reason, it's just part of the many reasons were ok with being over in the Middle East.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I thought this was pretty good.

www.presstv.ir...

Anyway, I noticed in your reply you said something the insinuation that Zionists may have orchestrated the holocaust. Is this something you can't talk about? Is it like saying Voldemort in Harry Potter? Anyway, I hear both sides on it. Some say Hitler rose to power because he wanted to fight the Zionists. The others say Zionists orchestrated the holocaust.

Look, I'm open to all ideas and theories on it, but I don't think it's ok to not question the holocaust. If we don't study and question history were doomed to repeat it.

Anyway, I've been reading up a bit on this and find it pretty interesting.

www.henrymakow.com...

Even if all of this is horse #, it's an interesting read none the less. And you never know, it could be that it's not 100% BS.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou
When it comes to these types of low brow cowards.

All I know Chop is this:

I`m glad I do not live there.

and
I`m a man and I prefer the taco over the sausage.

OK

Hamas In Their Own Voices

You cant argue with their OWN words.

I think these kooks need to be stopped, as the gates of hell are devouring their children. And a few hot woman.

From the YT link - anyone else notice that even the sign language in Arabic looks crazy as hell?

Hamas's open war with Israel - so what was the 'other' war they had with them...a peep war? How about a tip-toe around the sleeping infidel war?

It is only a matter of time before the media states that the Israeli attacks are inhumane... How inhumane of the Israeli's for attacking their military leaders directly. The Hamas leaders are attacking ONLY military targets in Israel right? ...wait, nvm, they seem to be attacking bus loads of people using a suicide vest wearing women...and sending rockets blindly into territories not controlled by Hamas... But the Israel people will be marked as inhumane for their surgical and direct attacks against their leaders.

Only a monster would do such things. The Gates of Hell promise could be true - but only for the Hamas followers. You pick and Chose your ending - If you pick to live by the word, then so be it - if you pick to open the gates of hell, then so be it.

All the crazy cults have died by their predictions to date. You will die by fire - so be it. Your soul will be taken by a comet - so be it. You believe that your children will grow up to be dummies if you are captured - you drink the kool-aide and so be it.

Let these Hamas nuts go their merry ways. Give them their gates of hell imo. Whenever I read the Old Testament, book of Joshua, I am glad that I do not stand in God's chosen people's way.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

All you have to do is look up the daily bombings in Gaza featuring mostly civilians. Man they have paradise, as long as they can avoid a missile or two, they're living the dream. If Palestinians have such nice grocery stores, why does Israel block aid ships coming to Gaza from Europe? Why are there aid ships in the first place? Why would they need aid ships if they can simply buy food from a grocery store?

Israel, just like the US, has a failed policy on fighting terrorism. Fighting terrorism and killing civilians doesn't work. Just look at Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

do you realise that its only the sheeple that fall for the propaganda

TPTB in that area, know a completely different story than the one you are regurgitating here

be confused all you want...they arent

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
I was surprised how many people stared my post when I said A-Qaeda was made to fight the Russians.

Just goes to show you how little people really know about the facts.

I was completely wrong, it was the Taliban.

I'm glad you admitted your mistake and no offense, but you're still wrong.

The Taliban were created in 1991 almost 3 years AFTER the Soviets pulled and they really didn't do much until 1994....

Taliban

Meanwhile southern Afghanistan was neither under the control of foreign-backed militias nor the government in Kabul, but was ruled by local leaders such as Gul Agha Sherzai and their militias. In 1991, the Taliban (a movement originating from Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-run religious schools for Afghan refugees in Pakistan) also developed in Afghanistan as a politico-religious force. Mullah Omar started his movement with fewer than 50 armed madrassah students in his hometown of Kandahar.

The most often-repeated story and the Taliban's own story of how Mullah Omar first mobilized his followers is that in the spring of 1994, neighbors in Singesar told him that the local governor had abducted two teenage girls, shaved their heads, and taken them to a camp where they were raped. 30 Taliban (with only 16 rifles) freed the girls, and hanged the governor from the barrel of a tank. Later that year, two militia commanders killed civilians while fighting for the right to sodomize a young boy. The Taliban freed him.

edit on 15-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join