It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will follow Jesus , will you follow Mahdi ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Stop with the deceptions, please,

Deny ignorance,

Embrace truth,

Believe on The Truth,

Christ Jesus and the Word of God (The Bible) is the Truth,

False prophet mohammed and the corrupted koran are no truth, they are half truths mixed in with lies

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I couldn't find much open mind people here , because my question involves open minds.

A very general question.

I think a single word could go a long way.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

If he teaches love, acceptance, and humanitarian ideals then I would happily include his wisdom in my heart, right alongside the teachings of many others including Christ, Buddha, and Gandhi. There is no reason to accept or negate a message based solely upon the messenger. All true wisdom is valuable and worthy of including into an approach to how one lives one life.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I suggest people do some studies on the subjects bellow

Do all the Muslims follow Imam Mahdi ?

Do you have a little place for equality and justice in your mind ?

Are you a blind follower or you prefer to think and choose ?

Does Mahdi need to kill and destroy to bring justice ?

Will all people like justice and equality ?

Are you capable of following your heart or you follow whatever your instincts say ?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by mideast

If he teaches love, acceptance, and humanitarian ideals then I would happily include his wisdom in my heart, right alongside the teachings of many others including Christ, Buddha, and Gandhi. There is no reason to accept or negate a message based solely upon the messenger. All true wisdom is valuable and worthy of including into an approach to how one lives one life.

~Heff

And that is what Muhammad said

"ask for knowledge , although you have to travel to China"

edit on 14-11-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
reply to post by mideast

What does Mahdi ask of us?

What did Jesus ask of you ?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
What would mahdi be asking? and what what will he give me in return?

He will bring the capability to human kinds to discover 25 missing letters of knowledge while 2 letter will be already discovered.

End of discrimination

End of division

End of contradictions

End of fraud and colonialism

End of greed

Justice

Equality of human beings

Helping the poor and hungry

Peace

Growing wisdom

Security

Judging based on the truth , not on evidence.

Getting treasures out of earth

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by maes2

Stop with the deceptions, please,
Deny ignorance,
Embrace truth,
Believe on The Truth,
Christ Jesus and the Word of God (The Bible) is the Truth,
False prophet mohammed and the corrupted koran are no truth, they are half truths mixed in with lies

my friend I think if we all stick to what we believe it is the truth then world would be better I did not want to deceive anybody my point is that we are all worshiping the only God and we all believe the judgment day and we all believe that there is a Jesus and he is alive and he will return. and we all believe that there is an anti_christ (ad_Dajjal) so we have many in common and an enemy (anti_christ) that is the enemy of monotheism ! true ?
edit on 14-11-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I knew it will be a tough challenge to bring such discussion in a place where many people are deluded.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by UnaChispa
reply to post by mideast

What does Mahdi ask of us?

What did Jesus ask of you ?

With that statement, tell me again the reason or need to follow Mahdi if Jesus already has it covered?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I knew it will be a tough challenge to bring such discussion in a place where many people are deluded.

^^ coming from a muslim who cannot distinguish between what is truth and what is lie, even when we show you the lies.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

True in a way,

Do you believe Jesus will return to usher in world peace or a new age, and do you believe Jesus will return and only be seen in one place?

Or do you believe Jesus will return, and all men everywhere on Earth will see Him, and He will execute judgement?

Zechariah 12:10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.

Revelation 1:7 Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

Mat 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Judging based on truth, not on evidence? What's that supposed to mean? What is truth without evidence? Based on who's truth? Truth is not relative.

Your description of the "Mahdi" sounds an awful lot like the Christian description of the "Antichrist"

Hmmm.....

Deception by false premises of peace and unity? Just like the last antichrist, Adolf Hitler.....

another hmmm....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If I follow whatever Jesus tells me to do , will you follow what Mahdi is asking you ?

Not a chance. For two reasons ...
1 - I don't believe that there actually is a 'Mahdi' ever coming.
2 - Even if there is a 'Mahdi', he/she/it will not acknowledge Jesus as God incarnate and therefore won't be someone who I'd want to follow.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

If your Mahdi actually shows up and demands those things from people .. there will be an awful lot of disappointed muslims around the world. The Islamic leadership is the direct opposite of those things ... and there are a lot of people in groups like Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood who are the exact opposite of them as well.

Your Mahdi fella wouldn't get a warm reception from a lot of the Muslims on the planet .. if he were real and actually showed up.

IMHO.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It is not for us to be told what to do or how to do it.

Every man woman and child, every animal on the land sea and sky, all understand the basic laws of God who is the only one who can command us.

The law of God is to be good and love one another, share you love with each other and be strong together.

Jesus was sent to the earth like many others to try to help us understand this, to follow what is right.

It is at our final judgment to discover if we heard that message.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
you people never get it! two thousand years, and voila - the same freakin' argument.

jesus christ and lucifer share the same gematria of 444, they both are the morning star.

it is a dialectal scam on your minds. one love, one god, the vessel is an illusion.
turn your attention to those who would divide you against yourselves and rise up like ye should.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You have chosen already old buddy . There is no fence. You have excluded yourself from Jesus and there are only two sides for you at this time . Jesus or everything else . So when you expire or Jesus reappears you have not repented and followed Jesus your present decision stands . reply to post by DeadSnow

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

According to history Mohammed a MURDERER and a FORNICATOR and served his own self interest . What kind of Holy Prophet was that ????????

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The thing is, there is supposedly going to be a counterfeit jesus and he is going to be the vizier to the Mahdi. The fake Jesus is going to hold a subordinate role and the Mahdi is going to be the main honcho of the NWO, I think.

I'm not gonna listen to any of these 2 deceivers that are going to come.

In the tribulation, call on to Yahushua, the true Hebrew name of Jesus as there will be a fake Jesus here and there will also be the counterfeit Sabbath day which is Sunday, the mandatory day of worship worldwide, established by the Catholic church.

True Sabbath ( The Jewish Sabbath outlawed at the Council of Laodicea) is Friday Sunset to Saturday Sunset. If you enter a Sunday Church in the Tribulation you will either take the mark of the beast or die. Don't even walk in there, don't even think about it, you will lose your soul. - something like that.

If you have any questions PM me.

edit on 14-11-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join