It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Monumental Is Going To Happen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by cornucopia

so ...you come to my thread to speak negative of my way of being or anyone like me

Trust me I feel your frustration.

What helps me is trying to remember folks that "that" actually provide me with a catalyst/opportunity to test my "faith" in my current belief, or whatever resonates as truth to me.

So really (as hard as it might be) we should be thanking Stereo for his exchange here. Look it as "you" testing your belief, whatever that "belief" may be.

His posts will either sway your current views, or help you/me have less self doubt in what we believe.

Namaste

thanks, i hear ya

hugs

namaste

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

you can't debunk me, i know what i know...

Demonstrating that a point of view is incorrect is not being negative. Asking questions or pointing out flaws in an argument is not being negative.

Making up stories about magic and claiming the existence of magical energies is negative.

so from now on, say your thoughts on the subject and move on, i would ask you to not argue so much, it is not getting anywhere...

There are always the book burners that shun other points of view. Not happening here in an open forum. If you wish to have no rebuttals then open a blog or go to a place like zetatalk where censorship is rampant.

on topic= i feel that 2012 is very positive, it is the beginning of a new era, i can feel it...you can too if you relax and allow, spend most of your "time" out in nature, it will come back to you..

And on topic I asked how you can tell t his is real and not a self delusion? This appears to be nothing more than the emperor's new clothes.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

you can't debunk me, i know what i know...

Demonstrating that a point of view is incorrect is not being negative. Asking questions or pointing out flaws in an argument is not being negative.

Making up stories about magic and claiming the existence of magical energies is negative.

so from now on, say your thoughts on the subject and move on, i would ask you to not argue so much, it is not getting anywhere...

There are always the book burners that shun other points of view. Not happening here in an open forum. If you wish to have no rebuttals then open a blog or go to a place like zetatalk where censorship is rampant.

on topic= i feel that 2012 is very positive, it is the beginning of a new era, i can feel it...you can too if you relax and allow, spend most of your "time" out in nature, it will come back to you..

And on topic I asked how you can tell t his is real and not a self delusion? This appears to be nothing more than the emperor's new clothes.

lol

your on topic post is a negative comment about my thoughts...

mods can you do something?

how can i tell it's real?

well, i feel awesome, i am psychic, i communicate with my higher self and i say to myself all is well

LOL

it's really that easy

can you prove me wrong?

lol...nope

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

your on topic post is a negative comment about my thoughts...

Not true at all. Your interpretation is negative. I'm simply pointing out problems with your statements.

how can i tell it's real?

well, i feel awesome, i am psychic, i communicate with my higher self and i say to myself all is well

In other words you can't. You can't tell the difference between something that is real or a self delusion. What you need to do is to determine a means of separating out wishful thinking and personal bias from what is real.

There are ways of doing this and doing it is important. Wishful thinking can ruin an experiment. That is why double blind testing is used. Independent verification is important.

I already pointed out n-rays and mesmerism as 2 interesting cases in which the world of science ran into the problem.

can you prove me wrong?

So far you've done that yourself. You are claiming that this is your wishful thinking and that you have made no effort to see if this is real. That's saying it is your imagination.

Think of a way that you can show that this is real. The n-rays case was a spectral detection by French scientists in the city of Nice. That's spectral as in EM spectrum. The n in n-rays comes from Nice I believe. They saw the spectral lines. No one else could see the lines but the French scientists. When a US scientist visited he pulled out the prism and returned it. The French scientist thought that the sly US scientist had removed the prism as a test. As expected he no longer saw the n-rays, yet the prism was in place. That test showed that the group at Nice had deluded themselves into seeing something that did not exist.

Can you think of a test that would show that it is something other than your imagination?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I knew this was going to be a "feel it" thread

I hope something does happen

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

If you find the transporter, don't leave me behind.

If we choose a timeline with the election....it was definitely the bad one.

Why would the election of a progressive dictator change the whole worlds future, unless he starts WWIII.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
hi Stereo, Hugs

LOL

i'm done arguing with you

on to 2012 info and thoughts!

The Source Field Investigations

Did human extraterrestrials visit Earth -- and predict a Golden Age will culminate in the year 2012, freeing us from evil, fear and doom?

David Wilcock reveals the stunning scientific proof that DNA and biological life emerge directly out of the Source Field... a universal matrix of energy creating all space, time, matter, energy, biological life and consciousness -- and we are indeed about to experience the Greatest Moment of All Time. Learn about the pineal gland, Illuminati, government conspiracy, UFOs, '___', the Mayan Calendar and more!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Photon Belt Mars and Phobos from 12 to 13 in Time

Photon Belt Gregg Branden Mars and Phobos The unexplained Richard Hoagland Buzz Aldrin Magnificent Desolation From 12 to 13 in time Jose Arguelles BruineDwerg2012

one of my cool videos saved in my favorites list

it's a 10min video with tunes, graphics, and various speakers...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

David Wilcock reveals the stunning scientific proof that DNA and biological life emerge directly out of the Source Field... a universal matrix of energy creating all space, time, matter, energy, biological life and consciousness -- and we are indeed about to experience the Greatest Moment of All Time. Learn about the pineal gland, Illuminati, government conspiracy, UFOs, '___', the Mayan Calendar and more!

Wilcock reveals nothing. He is a fraud. There is no such thing as the source field. It is a pathetically written sci fi story from a bad author. Everything I have ever looked up on Wilcock shows very clearly that he lies about his references. Nothing he does is scientific.

He makes all of these grandiose claims. After seeing how he has repeatedly lied about all of the references it makes me think he has never read any of the material he references.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Not another bone-headed claim that Phobos is artificial video?

I get such a kick out of these "some moon in the solar system is a spaceship" stories.

Makes for a campy 50s bad movie plot.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

edit on 1-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

One goes away and another comes out of the woodwork.

Ok here's a really good exercise that you an do to rid yourself of these really strange and scientifically devoid youtube videos.

1) Open google.
2) search the topic, is the topic only referenced on sites like ATS and Bibliotechaplyeades (and various fringe sites too numerous to mention) then it is most likely a hoax or someone trying to get attention.
3) repeat 100 times, I will not be gullible.
4) rinse
5) repeat.

It's amazing how many people will believe something just because it has a youtube video, it's just amazing.. Now remember, most people subconsciously will try to make things fit their belief because it's too hard to think they could have been led down the garden path.

Just sayin..

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

One goes away and another comes out of the woodwork.

Ok here's a really good exercise that you an do to rid yourself of these really strange and scientifically devoid youtube videos.

1) Open google.
2) search the topic, is the topic only referenced on sites like ATS and Bibliotechaplyeades (and various fringe sites too numerous to mention) then it is most likely a hoax or someone trying to get attention.
3) repeat 100 times, I will not be gullible.
4) rinse
5) repeat.

It's amazing how many people will believe something just because it has a youtube video, it's just amazing.. Now remember, most people subconsciously will try to make things fit their belief because it's too hard to think they could have been led down the garden path.

Just sayin..

it's amazing that people do not know that you can find all/most hidden truths on the internet

if there was a video that clearly found out who killed JFK and put it on youtube, would you dismiss it because it was put on youtube?

youtube is VERY powerful, it can be used to share so much...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
RESONANCE - BEINGS OF FREQUENCY

"RESONANCE is a sensational eye opening documentary which reveals the harm we are doing by existing in an ocean of man made wireless frequencies.

Two billion years ago life first arrived on this planet; a planet, which was filled with a natural frequency. As life slowly evolved, it did so surrounded by this frequency. and Inevitably, it began tuning in.

By the time mankind arrived on earth an incredible relationship had been struck; a relationship that science is just beginning to comprehend.

Research is showing that being exposed to this frequency is absolutely integral to us. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, and it aids our immune system and improves our sense of wellbeing.

Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are filled with them too. Our cells communicate using electro magnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions, using frequency waves. Without them we couldn't exist for more than a second.

This delicate balance has taken billions of years to perfect. But over the last 25 years the harmony has been disturbed. and disturbed dramatically.

Mankind has submerged itself in an ocean of artificial frequencies. They are all around us, filling the air and drowning out the earth's natural resonance.

To the naked eye the planet appears to be the same. But at a cellular level it is the biggest change that life on earth has endured; the affects of which we are just starting to see and feel."

vimeo.com...

everything is energy/frequency/vibration...

Truth is truth and shall be known

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

And it's just as true that you can find all sorts of stuff claiming to be "hidden truths" all over the internet, it works both ways.

There simply is no evidence to support anything you've been saying outside of a few sites with questionable characteristics.

And yes I would dismiss a video on Youtube of Kennedy unless it was authenticated.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

it's amazing that people do not know that you can find all/most hidden truths on the internet

if there was a video that clearly found out who killed JFK and put it on youtube, would you dismiss it because it was put on youtube?

youtube is VERY powerful, it can be used to share so much...

The internet is a place where self publication is possible. Unlike previous media where it was not possible to distribute baloney quickly, the internet makes it possible to distribute rubbish quickly.

Sites such as youtube are simply full of lies, hoaxes, scams, and rubbish.

Here is a typical argument in which a hypothetical is used. Had there been anything real to use as an example it would have been. Youtube is not where new information is posted. Youtube is a place where con artists seek out the gullible.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It sure sounds like "Resonances" is a mockumentary. There is no such thing as a natural frequency. There are many frequencies. Some we can sense and some we cannot. To claim that there is a single important frequency is just plain wrong.

Our cells communicate using electro magnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions, using frequency waves. Without them we couldn't exist for more than a second.

Our cells communicate using chemical messengers. Our brains emit frequencies just like a radiator does. DNA delivers instructions with chemicals. The process is well known.

Mankind has submerged itself in an ocean of artificial frequencies. They are all around us, filling the air and drowning out the earth's natural resonance.

It is true that we are surrounded by frequencies. These drown out other frequencies? Not true.

But at a cellular level it is the biggest change that life on earth has endured;

Not nearly as profound as when early life changed the atmosphere from a reducing environment into an oxidizing environment.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

And it's just as true that you can find all sorts of stuff claiming to be "hidden truths" all over the internet, it works both ways.

There simply is no evidence to support anything you've been saying outside of a few sites with questionable characteristics.

And yes I would dismiss a video on Youtube of Kennedy unless it was authenticated.

lol, your loss

i follow my intuition, and i 'm not going to argue with you either...

believe or not, all is well

i have found many interesting things on my search for Truth

most powerful though of course has been in real life away from the computer screen

ask and you shall recieve

namaste'

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Following your intuition is simply guessing without knowing. That is what gamblers, sportscasters, and stock analysts do. In the latter case it has been shown that a monkey pooping on the stock page picks stocks as well as the best of the stock analysts. Intuition gets people started. Some move blindly forward with their best guess and others like scientists decide to check on their best guess.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join