It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Hamas Assasinations Resumption In Gaza Considered By Netanyahu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

The goal of the entire created Meast hoax is to keep [believers ] souls distracted - untill the Kundalini-osiris Consciousness will have flooded the world.

Im confused here, what does Kundalini, a word from India, has to do with a Abrahamic fight?

*for some reason, im expecting the "my religion is the true religion, rest are devil" concept here.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

thanks LD
but that is the whole point -
it HAS nothing to do with 'abrahamitic ' topics here.

or, better phrased: the whole hoax is disguised as *being an abrahamitic conflict '.
While it isnt.

yet ofcourse you understand that the hoax is " given legal ground " by [ mis] quoting the bible,
and the world is not capable of seeing through the religious hoax that is purpetrated
- 'they ' know that,
and continue their so-called " justification of their conflict " by [ mis ] quoting scripture.

If you will dive into whó are 'they '
you will see its all egyptian pantheon
egyptian deities
as the 'star ' on their ' flag ' is showing.

They dont want peace ?
they want OSIRIS - the egyptian New World Order -
ancient Atlantis -
and they MISuse scriptures - by *posing* like they are 'jews '
yet their lord is osiris

see the heliophant vid

and the kundalini consciousness, that is to flow over the world soon,
is nothing else but the egyptian flower of life:
an atlantean consciousness,
ruling people by their Aura.

once that flood comes,
every soul will see the dark spiritual world open up -
- osiris' one -
THAT is the goal of why this entire Meast hoax was set up: distraction

...not that souls wake up....and say ' hey what about that coming atlantean consciousness arriving ' !

bless

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hamas is a terrorist group & I felt nothing but joy when I heard about the air strike. They continuously launch rocket attacks on Israel. The day they stop acting like animals, is the day I might start caring. Feel sorry for the women and children injured but, they should be angry at the dóùchebags they live with that bring this upon them.

Good job Israel. Eliminate all of them.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

So let me ask you this: how would you feel about the assassination of an unarmed 16 year old kid?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I don't see why people are so worried, it's populated by indestructable people, a bit like Captain Scarlet.

2:11 - carried along
2:43 - he's all mended.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by justinsweatt
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

So let me ask you this: how would you feel about the assassination of an unarmed 16 year old kid?

If he was the unfortunate casualty in the targeting of a known target/terrorist...I would feel bad for a moment but I would not condemn Israel for the unintentional loss. Whereas, Islamic extremists' primary targets seem to be civilians.....which they celebrate joyfully on the streets and show no remorse.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
We were the ones that killed our own 16 year old citizen and have been joyous about it.

I don't think we have any right to condemn Israel for assassinations, or Hamas for that matter.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Any government who openly admits to state sponsored assassinations should be considered a terrorist organization. Hamas is considered a terrorist organization so it's only fair that the Israeli government is be held to the same standards, the United States government as well since they also approve the use of state sponsored assassinations.

Hmm. Please add Iran to that list too then

Edit: I should have known better than not to add one liners. It seems you show sympathy and look the other way to certain countries while picking at others which actually really hurt a discussion.

Salman Rushdie for your information.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Any government who openly admits to state sponsored assassinations should be considered a terrorist organization. Hamas is considered a terrorist organization so it's only fair that the Israeli government is be held to the same standards, the United States government as well since they also approve the use of state sponsored assassinations.

Hmm. Please add Iran to that list too then

Edit: I should have known better than not to add one liners. It seems you show sympathy and look the other way to certain countries while picking at others which actually really hurt a discussion.

Salman Rushdie for your information.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

I will add Iran to that list once you provide a factual example of Iran assassinating someone outside it's borders, until then I will leave it off. I know that Iran is very extreme towards some of it's citizens when it comes to criticizing those in power, but they are not out using their airforce to bomb foreign countries, and they are not using european passports to assassinate people in hotels in Dubai.

I exclude no one from my criticism when it is deserved, including my own country so choose your words wisely next time in the hopes of saving yourself some embarrassent.

Accusing a member of picking and choosing and avoiding others when they have not done so is what hurts a discussion, just saying

In your defense, Hezbollah is active in other countries, but their services are usually requested by the host country so it's not the same as what the Israelis and Americans are doing so please stop trying to twist things into something they are not.

Many plots that are blamed on Hezbollah are actually carried out by groups such as the MEK who are known to collaborate with Mossad and the CIA and have since been removed from the terrorist organization list as their services are now required by the Western Banking Kabal.
edit on 11/16/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

ETA:

Iran is already considered a terrorist organization by most of the world anyways so I'm not sure what you're going on about anyways. Why state the obvious?
edit on 11/16/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join