It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Hamas Assasinations Resumption In Gaza Considered By Netanyahu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I respect your position, and appreciate it as well.

And as for the drone strikes in Pakistan, that is a really crappy thing to be associated with...I'm sick of drone strikes on various countries killing scores of people, and these IDF airstrikes are the same, some might say less frequent but they are just as if not more destructive. For instance, Gaza is a very densely populated area, even the most precise strike is bound to kill more innocents then intended targets, no matter where the Hamas hide.

Not to take away from the victims of Paki/Afghan strikes but these are primarily executed in low population areas such as villages, but it's still sickening. Wiping out a whole apartment building is the same as wiping out a village. Just to be fair I openly criticize drone strikes quite often and do not limit my criticism to Israel as most of my ill words are towards the clowns in my country as they affect me the most directly.

It's time for people to admit that the Israeli government is a threat in the region when it comes to peace and the slander of other nations is not going to help them as long as the truth continues to get exposed.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Much appreciated.

Corruption exposed indeed

I can summarize by stating; violence typically perpetuates more violence. That cycle needs to be broken in this part of the world. I don't think it's unrealistic, though some may accuse me of chasing rainbows

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Let me point out that not all Hamas militant actions are of an offensive nature as many of their attacks are of a defensive nature as Israel also practices pre-emptive strikes.

Let me point out that not all of Israel's militant actions are of an offensive nature either.

You claim to be unbiased, I think you are and your OP makes that clear. I'm getting so tired of these threads. Israel is not some seething monster spewing venom and ravaging the countryside. They do what they must as they are surrounded by enemies. The only thing that these radical Muslims respect is a strong show of force. Israel does not tolerate any nonsense, if they did, it would be a sign of weakness which would lead to more attacks.
edit on 13-11-2012 by lambs to lions because: Sp

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
LOL @ all the radical Islamic rhetoric being regurgitated in this thread. AWW, poor widdle terrorist pieces of # getting assassinated. BOO THE # HOO. Islam can rot in the deepest depths of Hell.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul
LOL @ all the radical Islamic rhetoric being regurgitated in this thread. AWW, poor widdle terrorist pieces of # getting assassinated. BOO THE # HOO. Islam can rot in the deepest depths of Hell.

Thank you for the insightful contribution

You are truly a legend.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul

Thank you for the insightful contribution

You are truly a legend.

And I thank you for more radical Islamic dementia...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ENJOY:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You would have to be absolute lunatic whackos to support hamas or any of those crazed fanaitcal muslim people who want to destroy Israel.They are never gonna stop and they will make up excuses until the day they die.Israel eventually is gonna declare all out war on the wild heathens loons who ruin Palestine for good muslims.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Hamas is not my favorite governmental organization but they are the elected leaders of Gaza. Can we at least now finally admit that the Israeli government is also a "terrorist organization"?

Israel is a terrorist state who took over the lands of Jews and Muslims by force.

Is this going to solve any problem for the people who think they should take beneficiary while they can ?

IMO , that is the real problem.

You should move your position and teach this to people.

That it is not right to enslave other nations and to conquer.

I think people need more morality these days.

They have the logic and they can think the truth.

But there are some inhuman rules for their lives.

This is how western governments are invading all the places they want on earth.

Although I am sure they can not take any land or money to their graves , but they do not seem to stop oppression and greed.

The ultimate stupidity is to support an oppressor govt which is just minding it's own short term interest.

Wake up people.

Peace.

Jesus Christ

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
People were just worked up and pissed off (with fairly good reason) for Israel running air strikes into Gaza strip neighborhoods again. Palestinians have been firing rockets and mortars into Israel for a few days now. I personally think answering a rocket from a terrorist fire team with a bomb off an F-16 is such radical overkill, they need to have those taken until they learn some maturity with dangerous weapons. (I'm only half kidding)

I myself point out while condemning them for airstrikes, that it WOULD be different if they showed some courage and risked their own people a bit by direct assassination. What exactly is the alternative right now? When Israel calls a cease fire, the other side generally honors is until they've exploited it for rest and rearming, then it's more rockets over the fence to start it all over again.

They can't simply accept rocket barrages straight into their civilian neighborhoods. These aren't even settlements....they are Israel proper. The Hamas and Hezbollah fighters have been asking for a fair fight again? Well...if Israel goes back to the personal approach, they'll have as fair a shot as their training gives them I suppose.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
You would have to be absolute lunatic whackos to support hamas or any of those crazed fanaitcal muslim people who want to destroy Israel.They are never gonna stop and they will make up excuses until the day they die.Israel eventually is gonna declare all out war on the wild heathens loons who ruin Palestine for good muslims.

You would have to be a complete lunatic whacko to support the Zionists in Israel who want to wipe out the Palestinians. The Zionists will never stop and will make excuses until the day they die. The world is going to call an all out war on the wild heathen Zionists in Israel due to their risk to regional and world peace. Zionism has hijacked Judaism and has used this disguise to continue their apartheid and genocide.

Zionism is the problem.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

Let me point out that not all Hamas militant actions are of an offensive nature as many of their attacks are of a defensive nature as Israel also practices pre-emptive strikes.

Let me point out that not all of Israel's militant actions are of an offensive nature either.

You claim to be unbiased, I think you are and your OP makes that clear. I'm getting so tired of these threads. Israel is not some seething monster spewing venom and ravaging the countryside. They do what they must as they are surrounded by enemies. The only thing that these radical Muslims respect is a strong show of force. Israel does not tolerate any nonsense, if they did, it would be a sign of weakness which would lead to more attacks.
edit on 13-11-2012 by lambs to lions because: Sp

I agree, not all Hamas attacks are of a defensive nature as some are clearly as an offensive nature which is why I explained I do not support many of their actions. These offensive attacks from Hamas do not help the Gazans or their situation. And yes not all Israel's attacks are of a defensive nature, but they have a habit of justifying their strikes as defensive when in fact they are defensive, in other words they lie a LOT.

I will be honest that I do have some bias but I do not let my opinions cloud my judgement and keep an open mind as I can see the perspective from both sides. You may be tired of these threads but as long as Israel continues to proclaim itself as the "good guy" in the region while they constantly sabotage the peace protest and murder innocents I will point out their hipocrisy. A government who claims superiority over it's neighbors should set an example, instead they act just like the people they criticize so these threads are justified.

Not many nations would get away with admitting they plan on assassinating elected leaders of a state and still be allowed to portray themselves as the "good guy". My point of this thread is that the Zionists in Israel are still playing the victim and using reverse psychology and deceitful lies to justify the murder of people.

I keep hearing about the Radical Muslims but anyone who mentions the Zionist extremists is automatically labelled a Jew hater (you did not do this so that statement was not directed towards you).

Some people are afraid to speak their mind on this issue due to the fear as being lable "biased" well there comes a time where people must come to the conclusion between right and wrong and analyze the situation as a whole. I have spent a great deal of time analyzing the situation and in my opinion it's not difficult to see who are the real aggressors here.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ahmed Jabari, head of Hamas' military wing, was killed Wednesday in a targeted strike by Israeli forces in the Gaza Strip.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Yea, things have kicked off not to soon after they claimed they would.

Issue is being discussed over in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... too

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

They sure didn't waste any time.

I wonder what the Hamas response will be...this vicious cycle will never end

Whatever the Hamas response will be, will cause Israel to escalate the conflict.

What really gets me is that Gilad Shalit was trespassing in Gaza as an enemy combatant during Operation Cast Lead and they call it an "abduction", and in fact Gilad praised the treatment he received from Hamas.

Something tells me that there will not be much left of Gaza once this is all said and done.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Soshh

They sure didn't waste any time.

I wonder what the Hamas response will be...

Hamas said the airstrike had “opened the gates of hell”.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Not mincing words then.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

This what you will receive after posting that:

"Does not compute...beepo beepo...system malfunction, Israel are terrorists, they are just as bad, just as radical....SYSTEM MALFUNCTION!!"

Doesn't matter what anyone says, the sort of propaganda Palestinian gazans are subjected to is on a whole different, NAZIesque level.

Due to this alone, you can see how Israel is being libeled right now by the disreputable CSIS worker corruptionexposed.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Any government who openly admits to state sponsored assassinations should be considered a terrorist organization.

Well then that includes our US Govt I suppose.

In my opinion assassinations are better than all out war, but I really don't care for either choice.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am so disgusted, angry and fed up with all of this and it doesn't even directly effect me, I can't imagine what it must be like to live in either of those regions. Screw politeness here. I am so sick of wahhh wahhh Zionists... they are Right Wing extremists poking bears with sticks then screaming to the Western World when a bear strikes out. Evil bastards and yes I apply that to Palestinians that fire rockets too... also Right Wing extremists. It's sickening to think about all the innocent people in the middle choking on blood and smoke.

Israel had no right to begin with to just go and take Palestine, how did they ever get support for it and membership into then after is beyond me. Did they have a right to form a State? Absolutely... did it have to be in the middle of a region that hates them? I know 'historically it was their home'... too bad! You don't get to cause chaos in the rest of the world just because you're attached to a wall or a city, if your God needs you to cry at a wall, build a new one... somewhere else!

INSANITY!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Hamas said the airstrike had “opened the gates of hell”.

I am not a religious person so the term "gates of hell" is nothing more than a metaphor to me, but I do understand the statement and what it means.

The events that have been unfolding are paving the way for a very ugly conflict.

Israel has the right to defend themselves, but so does Gaza. Too bad Gaza are not allowed to defend themselves according to a lot of the world's leaders meanwhile Israeli responses are always justified.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join