It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Hamas Assasinations Resumption In Gaza Considered By Netanyahu

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What do you think of the children of Gaza youtube video that was posted in this thread?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If Hillary Clinton can acknowledge the virulence of Hamas propaganda, why can't you?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
*Israel attacks a Muslim nation*

People/Refugees: "Looks Israel is attacking!!!"

US Government: "I don't know what you talking about!" la la la la...

*Muslims nation retaliates"

US: " Bad Muslims! That's unacceptable! they have the right to live!"
*throws money at Israel*

Pretty much sums it up.
edit on 11/14/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

What do you think of the children of Gaza youtube video that was posted in this thread?

I didn't watch it, but I bet I can make a heart-wrenching video of children in any context. I could probably go to your local church and pic some convenient clips and highlight the terrible abuse and conditions of the children there, or I could go to an elementary school, or a t-ball field.

Heart-wrenching videos are useless.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Apparently 'the gates of hell have opened' according to Hamas!

skynews:

news.sky.com...

some of the story:

Israeli airstrikes have hit a series of targets across Gaza, after one killed the commander of Hamas' military wing.

Palestinian officials say the attacks have killed a total of nine people so far - including two girls under the age of five - and injured 20.

Two of the Hamas' training facilities were among the sites hit by the bombings in Gaza City, Khan Younis and Rafah.

Israel says the airstrikes are the beginning of a broader operation - codenamed 'Pillar of Defence' - launched in response to days of heavy rocket fire from Gaza.

They said aircraft had targeted 20 facilities that served as storage or launching sites for rockets and that the killing of Hamas military commander Ahmed al Jaabari was "the beginning".

This is it by the sounds of it....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yet, you feel "Hamas should be treated fairly'", even though you are well aware of the propaganda it feeds it's citizens with daily..

It can only be compared to Nazi era propaganda in Germany and the occupied territories. With a powerful religious twist.

They lose all credibility by teaching their children the 'holiness' to become shahids (religious martyrs). They have children shows teaching this view. How much more obscene can that get?

You seem to be completely ignoring the fundamentalist religious perspective of Islamist Hamas' ideology. So how can you in good conscious regard them as an equal partner in any dialogue when they exert themselves to demonize Jews in the most outrageous ways imaginable?

Israel and the world regards Hamas as a terrorist organization for good reason.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

You didn't watch it, yet you'll comment on it.

There's a whole library worth of such videos at PalestinianMediaWatch.org.

It's actually amazing that Hamas can subject their citizens to such fanatical propaganda without some people caring to investigate the claims themselves.

Isn't that a problem?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What country on the planet would not retaliate if someone is lobbing rockets their way every day? Every time peace negotiations do make a little tiny bit of head way, Hamas starts shooting or attacking again. Ergo, there are no peace negotiations. Hamas doesn't want peace. They want Israel gone, just like Iran wants Israel gone.

I'm really not all that politically minded and can't argue the ins and out of the conflict. But it doesn't take much smarts to realize that if Hamas rockets were more accurate and a little more powerful, they would be killing nothing but Israel citizens.

And I have never once seen an article where Hamas has denied shooting rockets at Israel either.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

It is SICKENING!
Every bit as bad as Jesus Camp.

THEY ARE BABIES! Gha. Insane; that whole region seems to me to be insane.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
didn't israel just kill the leader of hamas? www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
didn't israel just kill the leader of hamas? www.reuters.com...

Yep, sure did!
Today, airstrikes. Assassination complete.

Wow.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thank heavens there are still people who can extricate themselves from the boundaries created by unfettered idealism.

Some people are so "pro-palestinian" and "anti-Israel" that they allow this prejudice to dictate their conception of who's right and who's wrong, never allowing any contrary information from the position that they hold to modify that position.

Hamas subjects their citizens to EVIL propaganda. It is undeniably vicious, to teach your children to regard Jews - not Israelis - but Jews in the old religious sense - as the offspring of apes and monkeys, as the Quran teaches. To indoctrinate children into the belief that religious martyrdom is a desired end for their life.

Nothing in Israel is remotely comparable. There is no comparison between the freedom of thought in a liberal democracy such as Israel and a totalitarian theocratic state like Hamas-ruled Gaza.

As for political assassinations. It's not exactly easy for Israeli agents to operate within such a party-ruled state such as Gaza. As wrabbit mentioned, it would involve 'self-sacrifice'. One of the beauties of living in a liberal democracy is that the state DOESN'T require nor ask one member to sacrifice himself for the whole. If an assassin were to manage to kill a party official, he would be killed.

No. It might be more 'politically efficient', but it is contrary to our beliefs in the rights of man.

When Israel carries out air strikes, they are always very precise and they are not 'carpet bombing' or strafing. They are pin-point attacks on suspected military or government facilities.

The reason civilians often die is, not too surprising given Hamas' other amoral tactics, their locating military and governmental buildings in residential areas. Unlike most, if not all other states, who locate their military facilities in remote areas, Hamas puts them right besides elementary schools or nurseries, so that when Israel attacks, there will be civilian casualties, or, in their eyes, propaganda value.

As we read after such an attack, "2 5 year old girls were killed", thus "justifying" the 'rectitude' of Hamas' shooting rockets at Israeli towns and cities.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The # has just hit the fan...

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

You didn't watch it, yet you'll comment on it.

There's a whole library worth of such videos at PalestinianMediaWatch.org.

It's actually amazing that Hamas can subject their citizens to such fanatical propaganda without some people caring to investigate the claims themselves.

Isn't that a problem?

I've seen plenty of them before. They are heart-breaking. So are the Somalia videos, and the ASPCA commercials on TV. I don't need to see something terrible that I can't do anything about anyway. Plus, like I said, it is extremely easy to make a heart-breaking video.

Propaganda is Propaganda, regardless of which side it comes from.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That's a nonsensical reductionism.

The fact is, children in Gaza are taught a religious hatred of Jews. Nothing remotely similar happens in Israel, because a) Israel a liberal democracy, guaranteeing freedom of thought and speech, and so, access to all sorts of information, and b) Israel is a secular country.

These are two, completely disparate approaches to this situation. To just relativize, 'propaganda is propaganda', as if there were no such thing as right and wrong, good and evil, legitimate and illegitimate, types of conveying information (which you degrade by calling 'propaganda'), is nonsensical.

Teaching children to hate Jews, as Hamas does, is wrong. It is an especial, unique, and glaring proof of how unjust their 'fight; against Israel is. This is why anyone who cares to discuss this matter seriously first of all needs to understand that Hamas is illegitimate, and, despite being 'elected' by Gazans, is a totalitarian regime which controls every last bit of information in the Gaza strip.

So if you happen to support a palestinian state, the only party you can rationally support (if any) would be fatah and the Palestinian authority. Even though the Al Aqsa brigades are an offshoot of the Fatah military wing.
edit on 14-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Israel Hamas Assasinations Resumption In Gaza Considered By Netanyahu

Too late!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The air strikes capped five days of rising tension in and around Gaza, which saw Israel killing seven Palestinians and militants firing more than 120 rockets over the border, injuring eight.

"....Palestinians fired more than 120 rockets over the border. 120. You cannot aim these rockets with accuracy therefore there is no individual target.

Pity the headlines here are much the same as the mass media (I don't see a difference anyway) that forget to mention Palestinian rockets and the number of them. I think the comment that came from the death of Ahmed Jaabari about opening the "gates of Hell' is accurate. What comes from hell is from hell.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

"I am also sick of all the death and violence due to the instability of that region."

- because it was never ment to become peace.
it was invented with the purpose of continuing unrest
because
it was invented as Distraction onto rapture.

years now,
any moment when something was happening, that woke up all the slumbering believers,
' they ' started one of their wars.
Like clockwork.

- the goal of the entire created Meast hoax
is to keep [believers ] souls distracted - untill the Kundalini-osiris Consciousness will have flooded the world.

Im sorry.
- but it is the only way to really understand what and why is going on.

bless

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

besides it is too sad for words,
that They succeed to let the world to think, that ' hamas ' and ' israel ' are 'enemies '

they are of 1 and the same stock
from the same group
just acting out in different masks

turkey
iran
hamas
etc etc

all the same club

pitching up populations against oneanother

and they do it without the slightest remorse

patholocigal beings
all of them