It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New petition on Whitehouse.gov: Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Has anyone read through all of these "petitions"? A few are repeats of other petitions and most are about seceding from the Union. Some are just ridiculous....

Peitition to create "Judge Dredds"

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

It only has 729 signatures.

If this one gets 25,000 signatures, the POTUS will be forced to address it. Is this really what we want our politicians doing when our economy is in the tank, people dying in Gaza, and NIBIRU on the horizon?

To save the POTUS some time, I will answer for him:

No state is going to be allowed to secede from the United States of America, no matter how many people sign the petition.

No citizen will be stripped of their citizenship if they sign a petition requesting their state be allowed to secede.

No Judge Dredds, that's why we created DHS.

Get back to work, politicians, nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Think about it, it isn't that people really want to secede from the union, it is that they are fed up with the federal government and they have selected this quite visible way to announce that to the feds.

The feds have trodden on states rights and now there is the beginning of a backlash.

Remember we are 50 states that came together for mutual protection and mutual and free boarders so that commerce could take place.

The federal government has no right to have a police force other than the FBI which is supposed to be involved in cross state crime, and federal crime. The TSA is a federal police force, but it illegal based upon our Constitution.

Read the Constitution and learn what is given to the Federal government, and what is the right of the states.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey
Think about it, it isn't that people really want to secede from the union, it is that they are fed up with the federal government and they have selected this quite visible way to announce that to the feds.

The feds have trodden on states rights and now there is the beginning of a backlash.

Remember we are 50 states that came together for mutual protection and mutual and free boarders so that commerce could take place.

The federal government has no right to have a police force other than the FBI which is supposed to be involved in cross state crime, and federal crime. The TSA is a federal police force, but it illegal based upon our Constitution.

Read the Constitution and learn what is given to the Federal government, and what is the right of the states.
no, no, HELL no...

the TSA IS NOT a law enforcement agency. TSA employees ARE NOT sworn law enforcement officers, nor are they federal agents. they are more or less like mall rent-a-cops, that operate under the auspices of the federal government.

TSA/VIPR is not legal. i liken them to brownshirts in pre-war germany.

another thing thats been brought up, that i think is causing people to be a bit chaffed by the federal government, is the whole topic of income. some posts have talked about people leaving and taking their money with them, some have talked about things like taxes, capital gains, wealth/asset import restrictions.....the common theme here is the federal government thinking it has some right to the citizen's money. the federal government has NO ownership of the people's income...we work for that money, it's ours, what right does the federal government have to act as if it belongs to them? i can understand sales tax, and a tax on fuel, and import tax... but what about income tax, and property tax, and unearned income tax, and capital gains tax, and inheritance tax, and all the other taxes? it seems as if every time the average citizen gets a hold of a little money, the federal government is RIGHT THERE with their hand out..it's not right. THAT is why people cannot advance or succeed in this country, because the federal government is robing them blind, so they can continue to blow the legs off people in a country most people can't even point out on a globe, and bail out their friends, business associates, and shareholders..

it needs to stop...i'd say eventually the citizenry will revolt, but there are too few of us with our eyes open..the rest are either rich, fat, and happy, or poor, dumb, blind, and placated with government-provided bread and circus. it is a truly sad state our once great nation has fallen into... i dream of the day these united states return to their former glory, but i fear it will either never happen, or will not happen in the remainder of my lifetime..
edit on 16-11-2012 by Daedalus because: things, stuff, and words..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
Has anyone read through all of these "petitions"? A few are repeats of other petitions and most are about seceding from the Union. Some are just ridiculous....

Peitition to create "Judge Dredds"

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

It only has 729 signatures.

If this one gets 25,000 signatures, the POTUS will be forced to address it. Is this really what we want our politicians doing when our economy is in the tank, people dying in Gaza, and NIBIRU on the horizon?

To save the POTUS some time, I will answer for him:

No state is going to be allowed to secede from the United States of America, no matter how many people sign the petition.

No citizen will be stripped of their citizenship if they sign a petition requesting their state be allowed to secede.

No Judge Dredds, that's why we created DHS.

Get back to work, politicians, nothing to see here.

The mere fact of "petitioning" the White House (the Executive branch of government) to solve our problems is narcissistic at best. The fact that they have set up a channel to "petition" is silly and fruitless from the start. All that said, if a state wishes to succeed, they would do so through their respective legislatures. If that failed, than the people of a given state can pursue, but it wouldn't be through the executive branch.....this whole circus just highlights our anemic education and our desire for a "king"
edit on 16-11-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
reply to post by muse7

Seriously, dude, you're the one who should leave. Your posts show that you have no clue what it means to be an American. Or, instead of leaving, maybe you should go back to high school and take your civics classes over again and then come back and let us know what you learned.

I will spar with Muse any day but would never say he should "leave". That is akin to the principle behind the "petition" movement in question. Oppose those who do not think like you. It is yourself that should go back and review civics and history. I will side with my "enemy" on this one because my "ally" is completely wrong.....

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

This administration is taking over other countries by installing puppets in their "governments". Just like it did in America by forming another governing entity in The District of Columbia. Then vacated the first and inhabited the second.

Re: Secession fever grips all 50 U.S. states -....

In 1861 Congress was disbanded and never legally re-convened. No "laws" passed since are "lawful". Including the Constitutional amendments after the Original 13th. Scalia is clueless.

The Government of the United States incorporated itself into a private corporation ( like say GM )in the 1930s ( I believe, through the Bankruptcy) may be before that. (1871?) But you can look it up in the state of Delaware and everything that was " federal government" is a private Corporation. They are no longer our legal Government. They left the united states without a legal Government a long time ago. They are listed as private , for profit, corporations.The cover-up is to keep the printing presses, the taxes and the money flowing to their pockets and the ITS and military to keep it.

The 50 states do not have to secede from the Union. The government seceded from us. We just need to evict the squatters from DC, and all state "government" buildings, and reorganize our constitutional right to a government of we the people.
Which we have been doing. The Republic has been re-inhabited.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
and exactly what does the petiton ask for ? to secede, which means what > ? they want to be part of the criminal destruction of the values they hold dear > ? or F*** This Crap - I see no future here.... ????
both would accomplish the same thing -

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
I would love to be able to revoke my citizenship.

living in this country is an embarrassment and wish we could break off from the union.

course being too broke to leave the country also sucks or I'd be on the first flight out long time ago.

U.S. is a world embarrassment and I hate to tell people I'm American, I usually lie and say I'm Canadian online.

Three years ago I did the "Redemption Package" which was very well worth it. Many of you will say it's a load of crap. I found out it's not. Doing this actually got rid of my citizenship. (Me, the flesh and blood, living-soul). You don't have to leave the country. A US citizen is different from being an American. I've been trying to find information to provide concrete answers to many questions I have been asked. This is information, facts, from years ago in my research. Much was lost when I got rid of the computers when they die. I haven't tried to find it all again since this is stuff that anyone can find just by "googling" the terms they wish to research. I'm doing what I can, in the time I have, to re-find all this info about Corp US. I'm not talking about you, Cito. I'm talking about the people who can't read between the lines when our so-called government does something. Cito, look into leaving the US Corporation, without moving. (Unless you live in DC) It can be done.
A document, called a UCC-1 Financing Statement, is in the "Redemption Package". I took that doc into my employer and was declared TAX EXEMPT. They said it, not me. The IRS also has a copy of it. They know my "status". This is proof that a properly done Redemption Package is legit. I hope you and others try it, along with joining your states Republic. Research and ask questions. You are quite right--living in this country is an embarrassment.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Originally posted by Benchkey

no, no, HELL no...

the TSA IS NOT a law enforcement agency. TSA employees ARE NOT sworn law enforcement officers, nor are they federal agents. they are more or less like mall rent-a-cops, that operate under the auspices of the federal government.

TSA/VIPR is not legal. i liken them to brownshirts in pre-war germany.

another thing thats been brought up, that i think is causing people to be a bit chaffed by the federal government, is the whole topic of income. some posts have talked about people leaving and taking their money with them, some have talked about things like taxes, capital gains, wealth/asset import restrictions.....the common theme here is the federal government thinking it has some right to the citizen's money. the federal government has NO ownership of the people's income...we work for that money, it's ours, what right does the federal government have to act as if it belongs to them? i can understand sales tax, and a tax on fuel, and import tax... but what about income tax, and property tax, and unearned income tax, and capital gains tax, and inheritance tax, and all the other taxes? it seems as if every time the average citizen gets a hold of a little money, the federal government is RIGHT THERE with their hand out..it's not right. THAT is why people cannot advance or succeed in this country, because the federal government is robing them blind, so they can continue to blow the legs off people in a country most people can't even point out on a globe, and bail out their friends, business associates, and shareholders..

it needs to stop...i'd say eventually the citizenry will revolt, but there are too few of us with our eyes open..the rest are either rich, fat, and happy, or poor, dumb, blind, and placated with government-provided bread and circus. it is a truly sad state our once great nation has fallen into... i dream of the day these united states return to their former glory, but i fear it will either never happen, or will not happen in the remainder of my lifetime..
edit on 16-11-2012 by Daedalus because: things, stuff, and words..

Enter "income tax" into a search. Read the IRS code for income tax. It will tell you who is liable and what income actually is in their definition. The people have been duped into adhesion contracts without full disclosure. Without full disclosure, the contract is void. The federal government, aka United States Inc, does own all your "money", Federal Reserve Notes(FRN's). Research it. FRN's are just debt script, not lawful money. They created(printed it) so they own it. The Fed. Res. loans these FRN,s, at interest, to Corp US. And whatever you bought with FRN's belongs to them too. Since you actually never really "paid" for it. Like a car that you "buy". You get a Certificate of Title. Ask yourself---Who has the REAL Title, since all you have is a certificate of title, and not THE title.
i dream of the day these united states return to their former glory--- you said it. My dream, too.
These (plural) united states (the Republic) is not the same as THE United States. (Singular, meaning the corporation)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by dubiousone
reply to post by muse7

Seriously, dude, you're the one who should leave. Your posts show that you have no clue what it means to be an American. Or, instead of leaving, maybe you should go back to high school and take your civics classes over again and then come back and let us know what you learned.

I will spar with Muse any day but would never say he should "leave". That is akin to the principle behind the "petition" movement in question. Oppose those who do not think like you. It is yourself that should go back and review civics and history. I will side with my "enemy" on this one because my "ally" is completely wrong.....

We just have to remember that the public school system has, in my opinion, been properly called "The Corporation Indoctrination Center". I failed to look at ALL the text books that my kids were taught out of. What I did see was the difference between long ago teachings and todays teachings. It's horrible.
No one should be forced to leave their home and land because of a tyrannical "government". Can we at least agree on that? If we agree, great, but if not, we should have the freedom to agree to disagree, in peace. Which we are losing.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildo

Enter "income tax" into a search. Read the IRS code for income tax. It will tell you who is liable and what income actually is in their definition. The people have been duped into adhesion contracts without full disclosure. Without full disclosure, the contract is void. The federal government, aka United States Inc, does own all your "money", Federal Reserve Notes(FRN's). Research it. FRN's are just debt script, not lawful money. They created(printed it) so they own it. The Fed. Res. loans these FRN,s, at interest, to Corp US. And whatever you bought with FRN's belongs to them too. Since you actually never really "paid" for it. Like a car that you "buy". You get a Certificate of Title. Ask yourself---Who has the REAL Title, since all you have is a certificate of title, and not THE title.
i dream of the day these united states return to their former glory--- you said it. My dream, too.
These (plural) united states (the Republic) is not the same as THE United States. (Singular, meaning the corporation)

i've heard the whole song and dance about the federal income tax being bogus, and that theres no actual law on the books that says you have to pay it...i've never had a chance to look into it, because while i like to read, i don't like to read THAT much..

as far as reserve notes go, you're correct, to a point..

reserve notes are more or less monopoly money, but they are monopoly money that you barter for goods and services. you earn the silly pieces of paper, and trade them for things you want and need. the items you buy with the monopoly money ARE yours, and i dare you to prove otherwise.

the thing people don't understand, is that the federal government only has as much power as we the people allow it to have. they are subordinate to us, not the other way around. unfortunately, people have been stupid, and allowed the tail to wag the dog for far too long. due to government programs specifically tailored to hurt the people, the possibility of a nationwide awakening is diminished.

50-60 years ago, the people would never have allowed the TSA, DHS, NDAA, Patriot Act, etc....back then, if the federal government had threatened impose a no fly zone over texas, and threatened to shoot down american airliners, the people would have been up in arms, and more than likely would have revolted against a federal government so audacious..

nowadays, it's tuesday...and that is truly sad..
edit on 16-11-2012 by Daedalus because: words.

edit on 16-11-2012 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is exactly like the abused woman who turns to her spouse and says;
" I think we need to go our own ways"
His reply:
"No way! You can't! Now get the ____ out and never come back!"

Most illogical Captain.
- Spock
edit on 16-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
There are 750,000 signatures nationwide...........that's 750,000 taxpayers we are suggesting leave the country......

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christopher58
There are 750,000 signatures nationwide...........that's 750,000 taxpayers we are suggesting leave the country......

Well, it only takes one state to accommodate them all. Why not give them Michigan?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah, Detroit is a good place to send them. That would be the worst punishment imaginable.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Madmax777
reply to post by boncho

Yeah, Detroit is a good place to send them. That would be the worst punishment imaginable.

Now there is a free society. Everything is free! No police, no services, plenty of free abandon buildings! Perfect...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

In 1861 Congress was disbanded and never legally re-convened.[/QUOTE]

No it was not actually.

Scalia is clueless.

no, you are the clueless one here.

The Government of the United States incorporated itself into a private corporation

No it has not.

Care to show the website where you are getting this rubbish from?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

living in this country is an embarrassment and wish we could break off from the union.

course being too broke to leave the country also sucks or I'd be on the first flight out long time ago.

U.S. is a world embarrassment and I hate to tell people I'm American, I usually lie and say I'm Canadian online.

Three years ago I did the "Redemption Package" which was very well worth it. Many of you will say it's a load of crap. I found out it's not. Doing this actually got rid of my citizenship. (Me, the flesh and blood, living-soul). You don't have to leave the country. A US citizen is different from being an American. I've been trying to find information to provide concrete answers to many questions I have been asked. This is information, facts, from years ago in my research. Much was lost when I got rid of the computers when they die. I haven't tried to find it all again since this is stuff that anyone can find just by "googling" the terms they wish to research. I'm doing what I can, in the time I have, to re-find all this info about Corp US. I'm not talking about you, Cito. I'm talking about the people who can't read between the lines when our so-called government does something. Cito, look into leaving the US Corporation, without moving. (Unless you live in DC) It can be done.
A document, called a UCC-1 Financing Statement, is in the "Redemption Package". I took that doc into my employer and was declared TAX EXEMPT. They said it, not me. The IRS also has a copy of it. They know my "status". This is proof that a properly done Redemption Package is legit. I hope you and others try it, along with joining your states Republic. Research and ask questions. You are quite right--living in this country is an embarrassment.

Did you get your tax money back? There's a form for that too if you have not done so already.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

Did you get your tax money back? There's a form for that too if you have not done so already.

No, I haven't. I'm going to have to look into that. I was going to figure that out when I first started all this UCC stuff in 2009, but as usual I got side tracked. I haven't worked for US Inc since 1982 so that should be a good amount to get back. I should be able to do that as there is no statute of limitations on fraud.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

In 1861 Congress was disbanded and never legally re-convened.[/QUOTE]

No it was not actually.

Scalia is clueless.

no, you are the clueless one here.

The Government of the United States incorporated itself into a private corporation

No it has not.

Care to show the website where you are getting this rubbish from?

Again, just goooooooogle it. It's more than just one single website. I've tried to post links but haven't had much luck at it on this site. Go ahead. google: United States Incorporated I'm not here to do everything for you. I can tell by your comments you don't want to find out that what I have posted is true.
So, I'll ask you this: Who is subject to the income tax? That's a real easy one. Hint: You get it out of the IRS Code! It'll tell you plain and clear. Or you can have fun with it. Go down to your local IRS office, slap your checkbook on the counter, and tell them you "want to pay all your taxes, right now! AS SOON AS YOU SHOW ME THE LAW THAT SAYS I'M LIABLE FOR THESE TAXES." And try to keep a straight face.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join