It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Petraeus CIA scandal engulfs US commander Allen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

We will never know the truth.

but I said on another topic does this have something to do with a government overthrow?

There is a list of other military commanders that have been releaved of duty in the last few months.

the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I wish the State Department would be so thorough for Fast and Furious and the Benghazi attack.

Did anyone lose there lives on account of the affair, and emails?

Just asking.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The question you have to ask yourself is if the affair and e-mails is an effort to COVER UP and DISTRACT from the truth about the loss of lives in Benghazi and who was responsible.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

So.......

Petraeus is the "fall guy."

"Ultimately as commander-in-chief I am responsible and I don’t shy away from that responsibility," ~ Obama

I think resignation, is in order..................

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by sonnny1

The question you have to ask yourself is if the affair and e-mails is an effort to COVER UP and DISTRACT from the truth about the loss of lives in Benghazi and who was responsible.

Yes, it is all connected.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

This woman either is a complete stunner or she is a spy imo. Bit weird how a top general is now being linked with her:

"Gen Allen is said to have sent the emails to Jill Kelley, a married socialite from Tampa, Florida. She had already been named in the Petraeus scandal after she told the FBI she had received anonymous harassing emails."

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

A complete stunner?

The woman looks like a horse in the face (ever seen a horse do a smile, well she´s got the same) and is rather bulky in size. Man you need to upgrade your taste.

edit on 13-11-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Cmdr. Joseph E. Darlak and top officers of the San Diego-based Navy frigate USS Vandegrift have been relieved of duty after a rowdy, booze-fueled port visit to Vladivostok, Russia.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

There are more too

His removal is within weeks of the removal of Army General Carter Ham from US Africa Command, and of Rear Admiral Gaouette from the USS John C. Stennis aircraft carrier in the Middle East Strike Group.
edit on 083030p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Real "Horse" Wives..................

I know, Just had to.........

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Do you think this is planned to "move" high ranking brass, that might oppose Obama in some way?

edit on 13-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

On Monday, U.S. military officials denied claims from a Washington Times blog that Gen. Carter Ham, former head of U.S. Africa command, may have been fired due to an intent to disobey defense secretary Leon Panetta's order to "stand down" while the Sept. 11 attacks in Benghazi were underway.

www.examiner.com...

Its all linked

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Navy said Saturday it is replacing the admiral in command of an aircraft carrier strike group in the Middle East, pending the outcome of an internal investigation into undisclosed allegations of inappropriate judgment.
www.clarionledger.com...|head
Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette is being sent back to the USS John C. Stennis' home port at Bremerton, Washington stae, in what the Navy called a temporary reassignment. The Navy said he is not formally relieved of his command of the Stennis strike group but will be replaced by Rear Adm. Troy M. Shoemaker, who will assume command until the investigation is completed.

It is highly unusual for the Navy to replace a carrier strike group commander during its deployment.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Do you think this is planned to "move" high ranking brass, that might oppose Obama in some way?

edit on 13-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

That's what I am thinking.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So....... Petraeus is the "fall guy."

It's starting to look that way, but it all remains to be seen.

I have found two news reports now that are trying to convince people that Petraeus is the one who was feeding Obama the B.S. about the uprising in Benghazi starting with that lame Muslim video.

I'm not buying it.

Now that Petraeus won't be testifying this week, it looks like the truth is going to be delayed.

Waiting to see what Petraeus' replacement has to say.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The woman looks like a horse in the face

No argument from me on that one.

I thought the same about Paula Broadwell.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Well back in the day old generals loved to ride horses, so I guess this horse look must get them really hor..ny.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Waiting to see what Petraeus' replacement has to say.

Will it wont be anything that implements Obama.

lol

That's my guess.

Man Obama must really be untouchable if TPTB will go to these great lengths to protect him, I have never seen anything like it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

The woman looks like a horse in the face

No argument from me on that one.

I thought the same about Paula Broadwell.

Men

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Ahh, Some horsey faced girls do it for me too.

But not these ones.

I am certain that i would find you to be cute as can be, at least I would tell you that!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Ahh, Some horsey faced girls do it for me too.

But not these ones.

I am certain that i would find you to be cute as can be, at least I would tell you that!

LOL maybe 40 years ago,

I am 62, LOLOLOL, and a great-grandmother, but I look like Mrs. Santa Clause she is kinda cute.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by sonnny1

So....... Petraeus is the "fall guy."

It's starting to look that way, but it all remains to be seen.

I have found two news reports now that are trying to convince people that Petraeus is the one who was feeding Obama the B.S. about the uprising in Benghazi starting with that lame Muslim video.

I saw that one coming.

This bit of news has always stuck in my head. This was the setup for the CIA taking the blame.

From October 19th!

“Talking points” prepared by the CIA on Sept. 15, the same day that Rice taped three television appearances, support her description of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate as a reaction to Arab anger about an anti-Muslim video prepared in the United States. According to the CIA account, “The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.”
wa shingtonpost.com

Now here's my question. How was the 'Senior Official" that approved these talking points? The reason I ask is because if it was the now acting-director Michael Morell, he was the one responsable for the WMDs bad intel that lead us into Iraq.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I could imagine her (Kelley) as a possible Mossad agent or other foreign country spy, except it then doesn't make a lot of sense that she would be calling attention to herself by lodging a complaint about the e-mails from Paula Broadwell.

I'm thinking yet more military brass and society ladies will show up in this investigation/scandal before it is all over.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join