It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann: SOPA, PIPA Anti Piracy Bills Funded by Big Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Well I must say, wow!

I'm not surprised but it begs the question....
Are Senators and Congress so corrupt that they want to control our lives or are they just accepting money to advocate whatever.

At the end of the day you may find the two to be one in the same, but I would disagree.
You may say corrupt is corrupt but I would say both require different approaches in fixing.

In any case Ben is a very reliable source
And i'm glad he made this video

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Can't say I'm surprised.

Is anyone still surprised at the depths of corruption running through this country?
It does explain why the news networks were so quiet about those Bills when they were being legislated.

Good find.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
NOOOO really? im soo shocked lol, i thought they were the ones who started advocating for it in first place. when did the table turn and it was just congress after us? they could care less if they are losing " intellectual" property rights unless a lobbyist shows up with a fist full of cash and deep pockets. heh

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I tend to think most corrupt members of Congress are just accepting the money to advocate whatever (and/or for the power they can hope to receive by playing ball with the people who have the money). As we know, most of those who make it even that far in the game have usually already been using that approach. They may also be interested in limiting the information we have access to which would shed a negative light on them - the specific bills discussed here would be helpful to that cause.

In any case, I am eternally thankful we still have some real journalists still out there like Ben Swann. Thanks for sharing this informative video!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing!

Smoke and mirrors in the house of fun thats no so funny~

The real question is who is directing those administering the funding.

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

No surprise.

*bump*

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ah yes, Ben, another TeXan.
Here is another who had my vote as he also warned against the consequences of the NAFTA NWO enterS'prise.
Perot and is family was threatened soon after and left the scene.
Sound familiar?
The Ross Perot charts.....were Not skewed to another's compass.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ben Swann is the man. For anyone who doesn't know this, his Reality Check videos are now on WXIX (dot) com since the videos can't be found on his Youtube channel anymore. I guess the news station wanted more traffic going to their site? Sounds stupid though.

top topics

join