It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Film "Fallen" and Demonic Activity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Yes I've already considered heavily the implications and "Scapegoat" factor. Believe me tetra, I hear you loud and clear. I'm slowly picking a part the "noise" and figuring out sources bit by bit.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

There may be a very strong truth in what you say. While many focus on politicians and corporate big-wigs or each other for blame and anger, it could be far more nefarious and deceptively stealthy entities influencing things here.

Can't throw that possibility out of the basket of consideration because, honestly, as "medievel" as it may seem, there may very well be some truth to this topic...

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

I also think there is something more to this topic which is why I started it. I wanted to see if others had experienced what I have experienced. I would rather it be corporate big-wigs or just old fashioned evil people, but I think it goes deeper, stranger than that in certain cases. From Judeo-Christian-Islamic (one can even go back to Animism) sources to even the Ufologist Vallee, there is an idea that we might be would-be victims of some form of manipulation from negative entities with an agenda.

This obviously sounds fantastical but it just might be true. If it is not a mental disorder caused naturally or by a empirically verifiable event, then the phenomena at least is real with an unexplainable cause.

I don't know what to think. I just wish it would go away.

Does anyone else have an example?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

The corruptors of nations from the dark misty days of mans history.

You take Israel's history. Started out with close relationship with the god who made heaven and earth and from there descended downward to the point were they were publically burning their children to Moloch within sight of the temple.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Would you please delete all my posts! I wanna stay with clear conscious!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
As far as the original post in this thread, I think it seems a little extreme for an entity to go to so much trouble as to "possess" a series of people just to screw with your head. Why would one person be worth all that trouble when the entity could probably just as easily scare you or harass you without a physical body? I'm not saying it's impossible, I have an open mind. But I'm pretty skeptical about the entire concept of possession. On the other hand I do believe entities can affect the mind in certain ways and in some cases pretty much cause a person to go out of his gourd from the experience...

This whole thread though is pretty interesting. To me it sounds like the experiences, if not attributed to a mental disorder, are the product of an entity messing with your head directly (causing visual / auditory hallucinations?) rather than possessing people around you to get at you. It is my belief that an entity who would do something like that is trying to feed off your emotions.

I only say that because I've had a similar case back in '09 (this is part of a story I really don't like to talk about in detail even to this day but it's getting easier) where I would smell something akin to rotting flesh when the entity was nearby and also see shadow people in my periphery often, hear noises, see grotesque images when I closed my eyes, have unexplainable rage, etc. One of my friends thinks he saw the entity itself once, he described it as a tall hooded black figure standing about 20-30 feet behind us, but I never saw it. He's one of the very few who didn't act like I was crazy when I mentioned it so I mostly kept it to myself; my "sensitive" friend claimed to believe me but see/feel nothing when I said it was nearby. Lasted for almost 2 months if memory serves me, some days/weeks worse than others... I thought I was going crazy, almost lost my s***. When I decided to confront it and do away with my fear and other negative emotions towards it, it eventually left me alone and those things stopped. It all started with "something" that showed up not long after visiting a grave site. I can't say if that's where it came from, but I noticed it within a week. I "knew" it was negative, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt and tried to communicate with it in a friendly way (at first) and things got weird from there.

So now I sound crazy especially to myself. Oh well.
edit on 26-9-2013 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sounds like and Alien attack more than a demonic one. I really don't think the "good" powers would allow such behavior without someone inviting a demon in. I really don't think they can just take you over, unless you allow it. Now an alien, that's different. They could certainly posses powers way beyond ours where we may be powerless to resist.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Was that directed at me? If so, I never thought of it that way.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seen2much

Thanks for your post, even though I'm just reading it now, 2 years old. All good though because tonight I am going to watch the movie you mention, "The Fallen". Denzel Washington, an actor I really do like watching because of his ability to act in a number of different genres. I haven't seen this movie. So, once again, thanks. Peace, Love and Light.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yes, it happens quite often. Recently there has been given a curious name to it: gang stocking. If you google it you'll find more info on it. Some people think it's actually orchestrated by the government, but demons are the real source.

Way more people than you can imagine are possessed, or are open to it. Those who dabble into the occult and druggry especially.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

Ya know, when i revisted the big bang, i thought it was weird seeing that astral black worm/snake...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join