It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Film "Fallen" and Demonic Activity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yes, I agree with that statement from what I have seen and read. I just thought the movie deals with it in a novel way I have not seen before. That is why I decided to base the thread on it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

The "War" seems to have arrived. The first elements landed about three years ago.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I dont understand friend, what "War?" It seems this has been happening since the dawn of humanity, possibly even pre-Homo Sapiens Sapiens. Do you feel it is growing exponentially? That is a topic for another thread. I am just interested in the phenomena characterized by:

A non-biological entity (spirit, demon, daemon etc..) oppressing someone by temporarily occupying another's body (not the target's) and mocking them, usually with the same phrase or words. This is what is portrayed in the film.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I understand. You have my take on it based on my experience. The "negatives" are easier to see since they can't seem to "rein it in".

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Are you still here? Wanna still talk about these people on the street?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
If you don`t think that everyone is sucking his thumb here you can`t write me!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
First this is one of my absolute favorite films. A beautiful example of how to make a scary movie with almost no special effects. Also a wonderful example of John Goodman's true range and why he is one of the best actors in television history.

Secondly, there are entire books about summoning demons. Why not try it for yourself?
Sacred Texts A few of these might work for you.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Or, you can realize that satan and his demons are all around, and they laugh at you, the destroy you, and nothing good can be found in looking for them.

If, you are interested in "demonology" and exorcising demons - look into the catholic church - they employ demons and know all about them - they can give you ways to identify true possession. "catholic exorcism"

You can read the bible and see the true things about satan.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

That's ok, i prefer my own lengthy research beyond the "good book."

If you want an answer, go to the source. Since i cannot recall any demon summoning spells in the bible i had to find another source. I did, it worked out ok.

So

The bible is just one side of the story after all.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by buv382

Hello

Thank you for your post. Do you have anything to add? Do you think what I have described is possible?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I just watched something with julianne Moore and Jonathan Rhys Meyers ,along the same line as Fallen .
I believe in possession ,but ive never had this particular experience.

There's one other movie like this....Louis diamond Phillips is in it ,and then there's stigmata with Patricia arquette .....
Hmmm

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I`m not good at english language. I don`t know you people really taking these things serious, behind the usual dialog, cause how could I know, this is only a dialog in a forum. If you see such a thing, logically the first thing you do is be at least two times more opressed, and find serious help. These witnesses can`t notice this, even if it is repeating over and over again next days arround you, cause they just can`t pay attention. They see a normal day freaks. What if someone notice this? Who take care about such phenomenons and disturbances on the streets? You are looking for information about this phenomenon and you are new at it? Or you are looking for symphaty, or maybe as everyone you have watched movies and just whana see, what people gonna write.
If it really hapens to you, how long does it happening? When did it start? Or maybe you are so opressed, that you don`t have time to consider all these things. You are just a normal person and it is new for you. Or maybe... You are amazed, embarassed, paralized, scared? What is the thruth? I`m not joking! You know why I`m writing this? Cause I`m new at it. And what the hell... A novice. A beginner. I have a bipolar desease in 3 year period now, and I`m living every day of my like carying briks on my head. Till the point I`m here now, I wasn`t able to think normally. 24 hours a day is hell, hell and hell... and this sh*t begin recently. And it is material!! Oh my God!!! I watched the movie on the Tv and I said Oh that`s it. But I`m in a position in which I just don`t give a f***. Oh it`s real!! Ok than here it is! It exists. People have made movie about it... And I don`t wanna know... I don`t wanna find what is its name. I`m exosted!!! Should I be responsible about such things? First?! What`s happening?! Who will believe me?!
Before all this sh*t I said above, there is more interesting... My problem is that I`m finally in a situation that I wanna know. And the first thing I found in google is this forum. Like.. i just don`t wanna search. I`m tired of my
illness. There somewhere in the ecyclopedia is written. Can you give me the key words for the search engine. I`m so lazy, or I so hate this paradox, that I just wanna shoot my family and be normal again. I`m a normal maniac. But I`m ok. I just say that, cause this is too much!! Too much of reallity!! I want somebody else to work for me and help me with the answer. The deamon has put me in a position like I`m tided with a rope. Can you give me just the key words for the search engine and when I`m comfortably seated I`m gonna read about it. Or yea... sooner or later I`ll have the answer, but that`s not the point which God wanna teach me. He just wanna say to me like the guy-cop from the movie speaking about the countryside... Come here, come here. Taaaaaaim is on my side, yes it is!!! Naa-naa-na-na! You always saying, that you wanna be free, but I.. Be calm! Be happy!Don`t worry, be happy! And the deamon wants me to take this normaly, not to blow my head. So can you give me some google?
))

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by buv382

I am sorry and feel very bad you are going through this. I just wanted to know if others have gone through this. Look at it this way: if it is really a malevolent being, then you can rest assured you are fighting evil. If it is schizo-affective disorder, then you are suffering from a mental disorder in which there is help. Either way(even if it is both), you can rise above it and I hope you do.

Love your family, have faith....and fight.

I'm sorry. Please feel free to send me a message.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I can explain what`s happening in my way. I need general specific information connected with the movie. Do you have some sort? Links etc. Science info.
edit on 9-9-2013 by buv382 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I have to admit that I do not know of any.

If you could describe an incident, I would surely appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ok than you should be some sort like me.
The coincidence has put us toghether.
For exaple you may have noticed some coincident things for exaple: You walk down a road singing a song, passing a stranger, he reads a newspaper...
Then after time the coincidence change your places. He is singing something, and you have a newspaper in your hand. Coincident thing.

People don`t pay attention at small things and details, don`t find logic in random things. Something common has met you again. You have influenced him with you energy the last time, or he you, or both.. say carma. Or say.. the common thing between all living things, maybe the dark chaos, dark matter which influence all. And In my case with my structural brain damage, which I made from an inhalant drug, has opened a door to dark matter. I have patrial halucination, a shadow, silhouette, which I see everyday, its part of my brain and optical damage. An area of damaged cells which from a simple spot, can take other instant shapes-halucinations. And this small deamon dwarf shadow, as I walk down the street, seeing it passing instantly accross my vision field, as a instant halucination, now became a big monster shadow. And the person with the newspaper, wich is coming coincident, is not only doing the same thing on my place the last time I met him coincidently, but in a part of the road, he start behaving on purpouse like me, imitating me!.
Not only on purpose!
But in a some king of trance state, copying all my being, actions, saying the phrase or what I`ve done the last time. A living clown, living me, the last time I saw him, now I see me!
That`s my simple explanation... I have made the poor guy an idiot for a while. It happens as someone strarts him with a remote control and he doesn`t realize it. I took courage and asked few people. They just wake up, answer and goone sleepwalking
...The more complex thing is when I remembered places and visions made by this kind of force, i was on exorsist, the wise man said with a smile: Its magic!
. I said ok ok! I can be calm! The only problem is I can`t be sure these all so rich visions that one can even imagine, are made from these magitions, or I`ve done bad things, and being really abused from bad people. And what the hell, what is a magition?! He said: The things they done in ancient times and over centuries simply exist now too. Ok ok! But what about scientificlly... That`s more of it. So this is my every day 24 hour nigtmare with this real and nonreal reallity... Maybe its a dark mafia method of transfering live 3d information as in some movies as in my realistic real magic halucination movie. From person to person, submission.... Illuminati, masons. I`ve red about them in the first lines of wikipeddia. Thats the problem it really is. And if you find such thing, you may not know what is, but you will need the whole time in the world to overcome it. I`m like a rat in a corner making conclusions in my small head world. That would be the first action of revealing what happened to me.
It has no sense in my everyday world cause I`m blocked, but... Someone have to take care about this!!! To who can I complain?!!! Are there any big good magitians who take care about bad magitions and mafia. Were they in my home, or that was in the magic. Are they invented a method to record impulses of the magic on a device and use it like a remote control device or this is part of the visions which the deamon has made to me. Are they experimenting with poor people like me? See the country Bulgaria in Eastern Europe. See the richest person Vasil Bojkov maybe the boss of the mafia. Its all fantacy. But if it isn`t?! You can help only by taking this text and spread it somewhere. Maybe it can land into the right hands. It may create coincidence. In some levels there are no coincident things. Maybe the smartest people operate on such a level. The bull#s cannot be bull#s. The myths cannot be myths. The truth cannot be truth. They can be both and useful. Needle in a haystack.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thank you for your post. I feel very bad that you are going through such a difficult time; however, you must remember that if these experiences are the result of negative entities you can at least rest assured that it is all to a greater purpose and that you have seen through the 'veil.'

If it a result of mental illness, then you can still find strength that you are not alone in this respect either. Many suffer from it. Sadly, in society if you have only one leg you get sympathy, but if your mind is damaged you get a reaction of fear (I fear politicians and business men more honestly). That is wrong, but life has never been fair. Here is a clip I found: www.youtube.com... Does it mirror your circumstances?

Also, it can be a mixture of both.

You said the people that do odd things directed towards you are in a 'trance' state and that you have actually confronted them about this with the result they don't know what got into them, do I understand you correctly?

You feel it might be by 'remote control' to use a modern metaphor for what is happening?

I believe that you are truly experiencing something, and you need to be strong. I do not know anyone that can help. My purpose in this thread was to find out if anyone else had experienced paranormal activity that mirrors what happens in "Fallen."

I was told by 'holy men' that those entities hate to be noticed, truly hate being spotted.

Have faith and stay strong.

edit on 9-9-2013 by seen2much because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Thank you!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-9-2013 by buv382 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

edit on 10-9-2013 by buv382 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

BacknTime
yes the demon azazel, no i have never encountered this type of demon. bu ifi do ill make sure i dont make the same mistake as denzel did at the end of the movie

Make sure there aren't any critters nearby....I forget how many cubits is was, but a quarter mile is pretty hard to find without something living!! Think about it...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join