It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Film "Fallen" and Demonic Activity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

edit on 10-9-2013 by buv382 because: (no reason given)

What about your case? Can you tell the story about the blanket?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buv382

I've seen the movie. I couldn't believe what I was watching due to the exacting parallels to my recent experiences in life.

People are far less in control of their actions or thoughts than they'd like to believe.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If allowed, demons will do exactly what it takes to wreak havoc on a person's mind, and they know in advance what will cause the most fear in a person.. I have witnessed gang members in a big city being possessed by demons and they were harassing people in the parking lot like all evening until midnight..

What was really weird was being able to hear their thoughts and get them to react just by thinking things towards them.. Not quite what you are talking about, but close..Although they did "know things" they shouldn't have been able to know..

I was watching them through my curtains at night, and there was no way they could see me, but they were looking right at my window from out in the parking lot as soon as I started to peak out through the curtains and they were like 50 yards away, but they were thinking at me that they were going to hurt me, so I responded with my thoughts only to go for it, that I was ready for them to try and do it.. As soon as I said that to them in my thoughts, one of them instantly broke into a sprint right towards the stairwell and ran up the stairs and went right to my window and did a mock yell at me.. Then he laughed and went back to hanging out in the parking lot with his two other possessed buddies....

It is really hard to describe the feeling that happens with something as bizarre as this unless it actually happens to you.. I would not wish this to happen to my worst enemy.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

www.youtube.com...
Prison Governor should have then sung the above
another terrific Stone song .....Sorry I cannot download Videos

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Thanks for sharing that with us. Could you please relate an incident that resembles what happened in the film?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

Hey from where can I delete my posts?! I don`t like them!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by buv382

I don't think you can after a period of time, sorry. However, there is nothing wrong with what you posted.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

alienreality
If allowed, demons will do exactly what it takes to wreak havoc on a person's mind, and they know in advance what will cause the most fear in a person.. I have witnessed gang members in a big city being possessed by demons and they were harassing people in the parking lot like all evening until midnight..

What was really weird was being able to hear their thoughts and get them to react just by thinking things towards them.. Not quite what you are talking about, but close..Although they did "know things" they shouldn't have been able to know..

I was watching them through my curtains at night, and there was no way they could see me, but they were looking right at my window from out in the parking lot as soon as I started to peak out through the curtains and they were like 50 yards away, but they were thinking at me that they were going to hurt me, so I responded with my thoughts only to go for it, that I was ready for them to try and do it.. As soon as I said that to them in my thoughts, one of them instantly broke into a sprint right towards the stairwell and ran up the stairs and went right to my window and did a mock yell at me.. Then he laughed and went back to hanging out in the parking lot with his two other possessed buddies....

It is really hard to describe the feeling that happens with something as bizarre as this unless it actually happens to you.. I would not wish this to happen to my worst enemy.

We will have truth soon my friend. You're not alone.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

seen2much

Thanks for sharing that with us. Could you please relate an incident that resembles what happened in the film?

Walking into a store and the streets, having 10's of random people stare at me awkwardly and say "Satan", "It's him" "It's you". Hard to believe at first, and easy to chalk up to me just losing my nutter, but when you see the person's mouth moving and saying it, it's pretty #ing hard to ignore...

I'd say that's enough of a mind # for one day for you, no?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

That sounds like hell on earth. Are you the only one who sees it, or have others with you witnessed it?

Unfortunately, I know what you're talking about.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

That must have been a very strange experience (the gang thing) and I must add that I have gone through something VERY similar to the previous two examples.

When I was younger I had a dream where I wrestled with a black shadow. It told me it would destroy my life. I forgot about the dream but my mother reminded me when I was older and had these type of unexplainable events happening a lot.

I do not know which I would choose: mild schizophrenia or demonic infestation. Yet, either of them are not cause to despair. People are stronger and greater than we give ourselves credit and I still believe there is a Power, call It what you wish, that pervades us and protects us, however weak the protection might seem when we are going through an episode.
edit on 13-9-2013 by seen2much because: I added more.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Oooooooooooom
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by buv382

Give us source from the internet to read specificlly about this phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by buv382

I was able to find only one really:

badluck.comyr.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

seen2much

That sounds like hell on earth. Are you the only one who sees it, or have others with you witnessed it?

Unfortunately, I know what you're talking about.

No, my friends closest to me sense it, but are highly reluctant to talk about it. When they're around me they begin to experience high levels of synchronicity and other odd experiences.

It came at a time when I was heavily focusing on my ability to project thoughts into the area of my presence, including anything I hear or see (so, past and future if Im watching a movie from the past)

Heh, one time I was thinking an embarassingly sexual thing as I was watching TV, and all of a sudden the actress randomly blurted out exactly what I was thinking, which was totally out of context of the dialogue, and she seemed extremely embarassed. Mind control through time much?

Anyway yadda yadda you know, it's all b.s. im just crazy kinda stuff.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

seen2much

That must have been a very strange experience (the gang thing) and I must add that I have gone through something VERY similar to the previous two examples.

When I was younger I had a dream where I wrestled with a black shadow. It told me it would destroy my life. I forgot about the dream but my mother reminded me when I was older and had these type of unexplainable events happening a lot.

I do not know which I would choose: mild schizophrenia or demonic infestation. Yet, either of them are not cause to despair. People are stronger and greater than we give ourselves credit and I still believe there is a Power, call It what you wish, that pervades us and protects us, however weak the protection might seem when we are going through an episode.

Ok it's beyond strange, through a path of increasing my awareness and even, dare I say, abilities, I have encountered major MAJOR obstructions in the form of extreme fear inducing, invasive thoughts that are definitely not my pattern, convulsions when laying in bed, public ridicule as I mentioned and even threats upon my life from people who seem to literally be possessed by something.

I't ain't know schizophrenia friend. Know your power, because you're absolutely #ing right about the will to defend, protect and succeed, even in the darkest of hours - then use that energy to grow yourself and become even greater than ever before.

Stand tall!

edit on 17-9-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Thank you for those words of encouragement. Thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

1Providence1

seen2much

Ok it's beyond strange, through a path of increasing my awareness and even, dare I say, abilities, I have encountered major MAJOR obstructions in the form of extreme fear inducing, invasive thoughts that are definitely not my pattern, convulsions when laying in bed, public ridicule as I mentioned and even threats upon my life from people who seem to literally be possessed by something.

I't ain't know schizophrenia friend. Know your power, because you're absolutely #ing right about the will to defend, protect and succeed, even in the darkest of hours - then use that energy to grow yourself and become even greater than ever before.

Stand tall!

edit on 17-9-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

We've "coalesced" on this issue before, 1Providence1....but what i have to say here is a little different than most times. I completely concur and believe you...that is not the issue. What I would like you to think about and reply to is that perhaps what you experience is not just another version of the same mind control we're all under. But this one is, perhaps, appealing to your ego, making you think, perhaps, that you have gifted abilities beyond the usual.....

I only say that because this is the way we are blamed, our thoughts manifesting reality, so that when reality goes bad, we can be blamed. At least, this is my experience, and why I currently do not dabble nor access what I already know to be my abilities, and perhaps many of us. For it is only a way to artificially connect what isn't naturally connected, and manifest with controlled thought, and blame humanity and manifested thought for what may occur, horror-wise, in the near future, and then blame our species for.

If you follow what I am saying.....
Tetra50

ETA: I mentioned one time on a thread about humanity being its own creator, that this was no time to be creating, for the controls upon us, and how those controls made us appear in the current controlled paradigm, and what that is meant, perhaps, to achieve. I am about the same thing in my reply to you here....no matter our inherent gifts, we are living through a kind of controlled reality to get a desired controlled response, to nullify our species. Surely, it is not difficult to see this, via sites such as 2045.com, and what that wll achieve for our species: the destruction of it....for while we may possess these gifts, it is being made to look as though our motivations and extrapolations are wholly egotistical and negative for the whole universe.....and, so, is this really the time to be experimenting or using said gifts, until we know we are not under said control? To me, this is where discernment and demonic meet.

edit on 20-9-2013 by tetra50 because: clarification

edit on 20-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Never looked at cats the same again!

Fallen and Seven both twisted.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

seen2much
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Thank you very much for your post. I appreciate it.

Yes, experiences like that in the film do in some ways resemble psycho-affective disorder. However, I am interested if anyone has ever experienced the phenomena of having more than one person make a statement or say something extremely similar that mirrors what happens in the film.

Naturally modern psychiatry is going to give this real paranormal phenomenon a name like psycho-affective disorder. This sort of treatment of certain people by desperate paranormal entities is usually reserved for those they consider a real danger to the dark side. It is also goal orientated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join