It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think the Internet and cell phone network should NOW be cut in Gaza.

POP goes the weasel.

Reports are thin, but it appears that Egypt is mobilizing its military.

Its a go. Seriously it is ON.

edit on 14-11-2012 by morethanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
HEY!!!!!!!

Where is Iran?

Why no help for their brothers?

Where are the Iranians as there pals get spread thin?

Where?

1,000,000 Israelis sleep in bomb shelters tonight, tomorrow will be a better day.

QUOTE:
"The situation here is rapidly going from bad to worse. It is nearly midnight here, and the battle between Hamas and Israel has been intensifying hour by hour throughout the day. Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other Palestinian terror organizations — all backed by Iran — are firing rockets, missiles and mortars at innocent civilians in Israel, along the southern border. Each act is a war crime. The Iranian-backed terrorists are also firing from behind innocent civilians in Gaza, often from hospitals, mosques and schools. Thus, each act is actually two war crimes. In just the past several hours, the terrorists have fired more 50 times at Israel. That’s more than 100 war crimes. Since Saturday, they have fired at Israeli civilians more than 200 times. That’s more than 400 war crimes. Yet the world is paying very little attention and doing little to stop the terrorist attacks. Israel, therefore, is moving swiftly to defend herself."
End Quote:

Full link: to story

edit on 14-11-2012 by morethanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just started new thread:

"Israeli invasion of Gaza announced on twitter; confirmed support for Israel by US and UK and Canada"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Israel Announces Gaza Invasion Via Twitter, Marks The First Time A Military Campaign Goes Public Via Tweet"
www.fastcompany.com...

edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Really? Islam has been around for centuries. How long has modern day Israel been around? AND has it had any peace since it's establishment? Get off the propaganda bus man.

How long has modern day Iran been around?

Oh thats right - 1979.

Secondly how about you compare apples to apples.. How long as the Jewish religion been around as opposed to the Islamic religion?

Propoganda is where false info is purposely reported for a desired effect ( for example check out www.presstv.com). Willfull ignorance is when facts are ignored / skewed because they dont support your position.

Agreed. That's why I'm letting you know Iran (as it is known after Persia) was called that, internationally, in 1935. Willful ignorance is when facts are ignored/ skewed because they don't support your position.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Really? Islam has been around for centuries. How long has modern day Israel been around? AND has it had any peace since it's establishment? Get off the propaganda bus man.

Oh thats right - 1979.

Secondly how about you compare apples to apples.. How long as the Jewish religion been around as opposed to the Islamic religion?

Propoganda is where false info is purposely reported for a desired effect ( for example check out www.presstv.com). Willfull ignorance is when facts are ignored / skewed because they dont support your position.

Agreed. That's why I'm letting you know Iran (as it is known after Persia) was called that, internationally, in 1935. Willful ignorance is when facts are ignored/ skewed because they don't support your position.

Willfull ignorance is also ignoring the fact the Jewish religionhas been around longer than Islam.. Irnoic you ignore that little tidbit and concentrated on trying to make an argument that is false.

The current, modern day Iran, came into existance in 1979 when the Shaw was overthrown - NOT 1935.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

If British Petrolium had not developed their oil fields they would be the poor undeveloped country they were still fighting with swords and flintlocks riding on camels and killing each oither .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I believe that Hamas wanted a heavy handed reprisal so that the Jews could be blamed for this upcoming war. The big war of Ezekiel 38 is starting now and those Muslims that comes against Israel are about to fry. Not all will come against Israel though . After the Antichrist has his time Jesus will return in the clouds and send fire on those who came against Israel and Islam will not see their 12th Imam ever .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I believe that Hamas wanted a heavy handed reprisal so that the Jews could be blamed for this upcoming war. The big war of Ezekiel 38 is starting now and those Muslims that comes against Israel are about to fry. Not all will come against Israel though . After the Antichrist has his time Jesus will return in the clouds and send fire on those who came against Israel and Islam will not see their 12th Imam ever .

And you actually believe what you just wrote? Read it again.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Dude. I think you are jumping ahead. You seem to have skipped some signs. Seriously every time a person predicts the end it never comes to pass.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

What is your reason for saying that . I know of nothing else that has to happen . You may not be ready for it but you should be . Have you not been reading the prophesies ?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Yes I do believe it . It is prophesied in the Bible .
Did you know that the QURAN says that Allah gave the contested land to Israel and he would bring them back to live there here after .

Who is the occupier now . Israel was a lot bigger then .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Oh thats right - 1979.

Willfull ignorance is also ignoring the fact the Jewish religionhas been around longer than Islam.. Irnoic you ignore that little tidbit and concentrated on trying to make an argument that is false.

The current, modern day Iran, came into existance in 1979 when the Shaw was overthrown - NOT 1935.

Irony has nothing to do with it.
Maybe I am wrong, what exactly did you mean by "modern day Iran"? Can we talk about modern day Israel? The question was poised about Israel and instead of answering it, you return a question asking about Iran...just saying.
edit on 14-11-2012 by superman2012 because: mistake

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If British Petrolium had not developed their oil fields they would be the poor undeveloped country they were still fighting with swords and flintlocks riding on camels and killing each oither .

And if the UN didn't intervene, Israel wouldn't even be an independent state(1948). What is your point?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

That same oil that the Muslims let BP pull out of the ground is sold by Jews and are responsible for developing the very market it is sold to . What have the Arabs given to the world .? Some say Algebra ! Even a blind pig can find an acorn every once in a while according to the saying . That and terrorism .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Maybe I am wrong, what exactly did you mean by "modern day Iran"?

When the current government took over - 1979

Can we talk about modern day Israel?

1948/9

The question was poised about Israel and instead of answering it, you return a question asking about Iran...just saying.

It was not a question but a statement... The statement compared Islam, which has been around for centuries, to modern day Israel, which has been around since 1948/9. The comparison is wrong as its comparing a religion to a country.

I pointed out the error in the comparison by pointing out when current day Iran was founded, which was in 1979 when they overthrew the government and installed the current regime.

If we are to compare religion Juedaism goes back a few thousand years, as opposed to a few centuries.

Jewish religion to Islamic religion
Israel as a nation to Iran as a nation

trying to cross compare makes no sense and is invalid.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltheghost

Originally posted by FrostForests
I sincerely wish most of you would just shut the hell up already.

Years and years, thousands of post about the same damn things. Chest beating and arguing over and over.

After kicking the can down the street day in and day out, you'd think you folks would get bored with it.

I know how you feel. It is tiresome.

Then why are both of you reading the thread? Trolling?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

You won't find but mostly on here, Those of use who have faced a deadly enemy out to destroy you know there is more to the Bible than words of men.
In my opinion most of these members that hate a country that has every right to defend itself will know the truth in the last hour when it is too late for them!
edit on 15-11-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wulff

Amen to that !

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
As popular as it's become lately to give the impression that Israel is always the aggressor and Arabs always the victim, history simply makes a lie of the whole concept.

During 1973 the Arab states, believing that their complaints against Israel were going unheeded (despite the mounting use by the Arabs of threats to cut off oil supplies in an attempt to soften the pro-Israel stance of the United States), quietly prepared for war, led by Egypt's President Anwar Sadat. On Oct. 6, 1973, the Jewish holy day Yom Kippur, a two-pronged assault on Israel was launched. Egyptian forces struck eastward across the Suez Canal and pushed the Israelis back, while the Syrians advanced from the north. Iraqi forces joined the war and, in addition, Syria received some support from Jordan, Libya, and the smaller Arab states.
Source

They've been in 5 major wars now. Some started preemptively and some, like the above, started with little warning against them. It's a *TWO* sided fight and it always has been.

The roles reverse often enough...Although Israel is the one generally showing restraint. How? Israel alone has the ability to wipe out the other side, to a person, in a rather short period with minimal risk (regarding the territories) yet has always chosen not to. Gaza is the size of Bakersfield. It wouldn't be hard, if Israel chose to, to simply destroy Gaza entirely. Restraint is defined by the fact they don't, IMO. They have bad judgement as it is, but they DO have restraint.

Borders move in war though and Israel kept some of the land after winning wars against several nations at once, several times. Historically speaking, nations usually keep ALL of it after a war like those. I'm sure the other side wouldn't have given anything back if roles were reversed. Both sides have their share of blame and cause for whats happening today, IMO.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

Yes I do believe it . It is prophesied in the Bible .
Did you know that the QURAN says that Allah gave the contested land to Israel and he would bring them back to live there here after .

Who is the occupier now . Israel was a lot bigger then .

The Quran also says that an imposter will occupy the holyland before the return of Christ.Are modern day Israel the imposter? They don't seem to be the peaceful religious type let alone get long with Muslims in surrounding countries.

edit on 15-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join