It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

I am not sure whether it is confusion or intentional muddying of the water.....

When did I say that the US should send a penny to any country? Protect them?

Please explain how you made such a drastic error in your ASSumptions?

By protect them, do you mean typing the facts into a text box, even though the facts defend a country that I dislike? oh, I dont know....... I would say that it starts with intellectual integrity and a desire to see all sides of a situation.

The world has become such a conflicted and volatile place. Your morals and opinions are stretched and skewed on a daily basis.

Some folks here would agree that " Affirmative action had its place and time" Some will think that affirmative action still has a place. For the injustices done to people of color, society has given them sympathy and apology in the form of retribution. When should it end? Is it up to you?

What makes the pain in path of the Jewish people any less than that of the slaves? When does society quit feeling sympathy and empathy toward the Jewish people for their struggle? Is it your choice?

I see some emotionally charged ignorant comments here... Like "Pack up and move" - " get along with your neighbors" -

Israel is there and there is nothing you or i can do about that. With that fact known, it is easy to dismiss who, what, why or when they got there. So, if you are actually concerned with a solution, talking about the who, what, when or why are irrelevant topics.

So, we have Israel, being blamed for having a heavy hand in it's retaliation. Everyone likes to gloss over or lessen the severity of the rockets falling on Israel. Thousands of rockets are falling on Israel.... Many do very little damage and have killed less than 40 people.....

Does Hamas target military installations? Dont gloss over this question... When Hamas sends a rocket to Israel, they know full well, they have NO control over the destination. As a matter of fact, a percentage land on the Palestinians. They fire these rockets from installations nestled between schools and houses... Who are the parents still living next to these rockets? Who are these parents sending their kids to these schools? Would you send your children to a school that is shielding a rocket site? The people have allowed this to happen, or been complacent in the process.

So they launch rockets, fingers crossed, that their effort will make a kill. Just because they lack the weaponry to kill many, it doesn't change the intention. This point alone justifies the blockade. If they had larger rockets, they would be falling on Israel as we speak. If they had the ability to level Israel, they would do it, with or without your support.

So we have Israel, surrounded by enemies, that used to own 100% of the high ground. Israel recognized this flaw in security, deciding that the neighbors aren't going to change their intentions or actions. They reacted to a imminent threat and humiliated the neighbors. During this spanking, they told their neighbors "No more" .... We will take and hold the high ground as a buffer zone between our citizens and the people that want to destroy us...

Everyone likes to point out that Israel has killed many, while their losses have been so few... Are the Israeli losses a lack of Hamas effort???? Or simply a lack of proper weaponry? If Hamas had nukes would they have used them? If they had scuds would they have launched them? If Hamas had the ability to level Israel they would do so, quicker than I could type this.

But Israel is to blame for defending themselves right?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Actually you are wrong, before the UN had a chance to declare Israel a state, they declared themselves a state, which is what started the first Israeli/Arab war. PLEASE fact check people before you make yourself look like a dumbass stating false facts.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by yuppa

What is your reason for saying that . I know of nothing else that has to happen . You may not be ready for it but you should be . Have you not been reading the prophesies ?

Until the moon turns to blood or the heavens depart you are not right. You a human who is not God. God is the one who knows the end date not any human.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

That was the most logical, factual post to be posted on this thread!

I wish i could give it 2 stars!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I often ponder responses on ATS and have yet to determine whether it is lack of critical thinking skills, or an absence of common sense. I guess it could just be a simple mind easily manipulated by 2000 year old society control system.

Nobody stated that they knew the day or hour. They simply voiced a theory based on events layed out in the science fiction book known as the bible.

You should probably take yourself, and religion, much less serious....

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

You know you did some research but have you put together the fact that the Temple has to be rebuilt . Not for Jesus but for the AC . 2nd Thessolonians chapter 2 will tell you something .When the moon turns red the 1st part of the Tribulation is over . The AC has to have his time . The Mark of the Beast system will have to be implimented that means a Global Government has to be in place to issue a world E- money . The Magog war of Ezekiel 38 is a precursor to a false peace enough for the Temple to be built . The abomination of desolation has to take place before Jesus comes back . Matthew 24 verse 29 says immediatly after the Tribulation of those days the sun and moon shall be darkened......30 Then shall the sign of the Son of man appear in the clouds .
So yes we are entering the Ezekiel war .

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Unless the the temple that the scriptures describes.......is actually the body of Christ!!

Have you ever considered that possibility? Jesus fulfilled the picture of the temple; in that when he died, he came to dwell inside you. There is no need to rebuild.

Thought I would just put that little roach in your ear.
edit on 15-11-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2012 by radpetey because: Horrible grammerist

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey
[mor So the Antichrist will sit in JESUS and show himself to be God ??????? You need to understand Jesus is coming back to earth not as a Temple but a Roaring Lion . In heaven things will be different .
God id not a liar . He said the Antichrist will set in the Temple . Why is there a discription of the Temple in Ezekiel . Why has the Sanhedrin been reformed in Israel ? Why have they now rebuilt the Alter for blood sacrifices in Israel . The Jews want to rebuild the Temple . They are trying to grow the perfect Red Hefier and training peopel to serve in the Temple . It is going to happen here on earth for the Antichrist to defile . Like it or not . That may interfere with the pretribulation rapture theory . 2nd Thess. chapter 2 does not agree with PT rapture I'm sorry .

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I know the ramifications of this statement are serious. It would be figuratively speaking of course.

It would be in the heart(Holy of Holies) of the believers.

I know this sounds crazy. However, T. Austin Sparks has a teaching along these lines and I will try to find it and u2u it to you.

I am not saying I believe this, I just think it is an interesting angle on the matter.

I do not believe in a PT rapture.....but I hope I am very wrong

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

What if the temple he described in Ez. represents the new covenant??

2nd.

The Jewish temple(God's dwelling place) was a picture of the life of Jesus Christ in the believer.

I am not saying they will not build the temple....I just do not know for sure.

Plus, Islam would never let that happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Why do you persist in your folly . Did you read 2nd Thess .Chapter 2 . Are you so insecure in your faith that you can't stand going through the Tribulation . I doubt you have even read it because you figure you will be taken before that happens . Will you fail if tested ? What if you have to give your life for the cause of Christ as some will have to do ? Are you prepared to endure or are you like the Foolish Virgin ? ?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Dude...did you read my post?? I am not a pre- tribber.

And I have read that passage hundreds, if not thousands of times.

I am just not as dogmatic as I used to be when I was younger.

The Book says, "The end will not come until the power of the Holy people has been broken"

That is as clear as anything in the scriptures.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Here is a little info on the latest blood red moons!

www.watch.org.../index.html&showsubj=1&mcat=24

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I clicked on the wrong post to reply to . Sorry

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I am familiar with him . Still I think we are nearing if not in the midst of the Magog war . Things are really starting to speed up towards the Great Tribulation .

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

We are at the very door!!

2nd.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavTrooper0430
reply to post by superman2012

Actually you are wrong, before the UN had a chance to declare Israel a state, they declared themselves a state, which is what started the first Israeli/Arab war. PLEASE fact check people before you make yourself look like a dumbass stating false facts.

Maybe read the posts and how the conversation was going, you know, follow your own "rules on how not to be a dumbass". We were talking about when they were recognized as a state, Iran and Israel. Declaring yourself a state, does not mean you are recognized as one. I love when people read things and take them out of context while playing the uppity idiot...it's fun to see.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by superman2012
Maybe I am wrong, what exactly did you mean by "modern day Iran"?

When the current government took over - 1979

Can we talk about modern day Israel?

1948/9

The question was poised about Israel and instead of answering it, you return a question asking about Iran...just saying.

It was not a question but a statement... The statement compared Islam, which has been around for centuries, to modern day Israel, which has been around since 1948/9. The comparison is wrong as its comparing a religion to a country.

I pointed out the error in the comparison by pointing out when current day Iran was founded, which was in 1979 when they overthrew the government and installed the current regime.

If we are to compare religion Juedaism goes back a few thousand years, as opposed to a few centuries.

Jewish religion to Islamic religion
Israel as a nation to Iran as a nation

trying to cross compare makes no sense and is invalid.

I understand now, I guess I should take my own advice a post above. Thanks and sorry.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

ever thought, thats palastinain land ...occupied by a foreign force

isreal are yet to choose their borders

so how can their fireworks land in isreali land?????
edit on 15-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

ever thought those scriptures were about the real jews and muslims

that believe in the one true god

who are losing their land to the followers of herod and his golden calf ??
edit on 15-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join