It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You poor misinformed person . Israel was set up by the UN and had a very small state to exist it . On the day of celebration of that event they were bombed and the war started . Israel beat the Arabs back and took and held the land from which they were attacked from . This gave them some space to defend themselves . Israel made their own munitions against the UN's wishes and were able to buy 2 canons . Then they has intelligence that they were about to be attacked in 73 and knocked out Egypt's air force the morning of the attack and almost was defeated but fought off the Arabs again . Israel has given land back and every time they get bombarded from it . Now they have given land in the West Bank and in Gaza guess where the Rockets are coming from .The wall is because Hamas who has said they would destroy Israel is in power . Then there is Hezbollah and Syria .
I'll bet you would not show the restraint Israel has showed . You probably don't like some of your neighbors . What if they always wanted to attack you and if you are old enough attack your family ?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Just because Israel gave Gaza an ocean front doesn't mean the Palestinians are being treated well. Israel deserve everything they get because they are guilty of the very same crimes in and across the region.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Ya.....me too! Revelation 18

2nd.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Let's see ? The Palestinians are suicide bombing Israeli bars and buss-es where mostly tourist frequent . They shoot rockets at Israel killing and wounding whom ever . Then they elect a known enemy of Israel to be their Government . Why would Israel have an objection to that ? The jobs that these blight of people did have was because Israel's economy created them . I have no sympathy for the shape they are in now . Israel built them an amusement park and they destroyed it I'm sure . The Palistinians are responsible for their own well being now that they elected Hamas .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

You poor misinformed person . Israel was set up by the UN and had a very small state to exist it . On the day of celebration of that event they were bombed and the war started . Israel beat the Arabs back and took and held the land from which they were attacked from . This gave them some space to defend themselves . Israel made their own munitions against the UN's wishes and were able to buy 2 canons . Then they has intelligence that they were about to be attacked in 73 and knocked out Egypt's air force the morning of the attack and almost was defeated but fought off the Arabs again . Israel has given land back and every time they get bombarded from it . Now they have given land in the West Bank and in Gaza guess where the Rockets are coming from .The wall is because Hamas who has said they would destroy Israel is in power . Then there is Hezbollah and Syria .
I'll bet you would not show the restraint Israel has showed . You probably don't like some of your neighbors . What if they always wanted to attack you and if you are old enough attack your family ?

Israel was set up by the victors of WW2 and creators of the UN. They planted foreigners in a country inhabitied by Arabs and kicked the inhabitants out. Ok Mexico get out so we can move these strangers who don't know where the hell they are in. USA and Canada will obviously take you because they are North Americans. Then USA and Canada, plus all countries and Islands surrounding Mexico are supposed to accept these new neighbors with open arms right? wtf.

My favorite part is the starved, cold, suffering Holocaust survivors navigating themselves through Europe and crossing borders into Palestine in 1940's the becoming military badasses in 3 yrs to defend against Arab attack. I guess the protestors from Benghazi must have read from the same book because they where protestors one day and trained military like rebels the next. They must also have called 1800-dem-guns too because they had some high tech weaponry to fight Quaddaffi which im sure like all weapons including rambo style 50 cal machine guns bolted on trucks come through the federal mail.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

People here suffer from memory loss. Or a serious brain disorder that prevents them from recalling past events that led to certain responses.

You're preaching to the choir sister.

Gaza keeps shooting rockets into Israels southern towns and cities, injuring many and damaging infrastructure.

No denying the facts, the presentation leaves out the historical context though.

What are they supposed to do!!!!???? Just twiddle their thumbs and make cotton candy??

That would great...I love the ones with the different colours in the plastic bags!

What would you do??

Not this which is the stated reason for the rocket attacks...but you don't touch on that do you?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well Arabs aren't that good of fighters . The Isralies are a whole lot smarter and better at disipline and coordinated efforts . reply to post by chishuppu

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by MastaShake

wtf are you talking about?

The fact that this type of stupidity can even be uttered without realizing how obscenely idiotic it is, dumbfounds me.

They're leaving them no options but to enter the strip; it isn't "genocide' - so have some respect not to just throw that word around about anyone, the Jews especially. Their going in to deal with the perpetrators, not to mindlessly kill civilians.

But if civilians do die, you can bet your fcuking a-ss that it would be because Hamas terrorists shoot from crowded areas, forcing IDF soldiers to shoot back in self defense,.

Israel is going about it smartly now. Last time, in '08, IDF troops complained about these amoral tactics. This time, each regiment has IDF camera men to SHOW how these miscreants fight.

What can you expect from a region which teaches their children in TV shows to adore suicide bombers.

“A genocide is taking place in Gaza….An average of eight Palestinians die daily in the Israeli attacks on the Strip. Most of them are children. Hundreds are maimed, wounded and paralyzed. (It’s become) a daily business, now reported (only) in the internal pages of the local press, quite often in microscopic fonts. The chief culprits are the Israeli pilots who have a field day,” like shooting fish in a barrel. Why not, they’re only Muslims, so who’ll notice or care.

Link.

Israelis using human shields...by the UN human rights council.

Here's a thread by your best friend as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

The Arab nations kill many more of their own people that Israel does in this infrequent wars . The Shiite and Sunni tribes are always killing each other . The Saudi's are afraid of the Irainians and Iraqis as well .Look at all the troubles within Islam . And the offending nature for the killing is religious differences . Israel has the right to defend it's self .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
GOOD LORD..... Anyone would think that the war has started already right here on this website ,this topic is so volatile if you guys had the keys to the nukes the bombs would have been falling already a couple of posts back...... There is alot of anger and hatred around and I really don't feel like having any part of it,I also feel that this thread has seriously been derailed....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The Arab nations kill many more of their own people that Israel does in this infrequent wars . The Shiite and Sunni tribes are always killing each other . The Saudi's are afraid of the Irainians and Iraqis as well .Look at all the troubles within Islam . And the offending nature for the killing is religious differences . Israel has the right to defend it's self .

None of which has anything to do with my post regarding genocide. Sources are welcome as well.

Here is one for you.

The numbers also do not include the sizable number of Palestinians who died as a result of inability to reach medical care due to Israeli road closures, curfews, the Israeli closure of border crossing from Gaza, etc.

edit on 13-11-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Why are the roads closed ?Why would Israel find it necessary to keep the palistinians out ?
Off topic When they dig Arafat up and run test to see if he was poisoned , or the AIDS killed him , maybe they should dig up those nursery kids he killed . That daring raid on the Nursery , clearly a military target was quite a challenge . He deserves what ever he got .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

In my opinion, because they are afraid of them. The US should teach them about blowback though.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

If my neighbors wanted to always attack me and try to do harm to my family I'm going to find out why and try to come to peaceful terms.

Not Israel, they taunt their neighbors like that kid nobody liked in grade school. Peace will never happen with zionists in charge.

The only coverup I saw in the 9/11 investigation was the reason they attacked us in the first place, it sure as hell wasn't bacause they hated our freedom. The media and feds downplayed that one to the point of almost zero coverage.

If somebody is chasing you trying to kill you, wouldn't you want to know why? Obviously defending yourself is job one, but the question needs to be asked.

And this latest movement from the Israeli government is just another provocation designed to make them look like the victims while they kill more Muslims.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Americans kill each other daily, but for some reason get all bent out of shape when an illegal does it, crazy.
Israel and the US have one thing in common, if you are "killing" your own people they get jealous and come to show you how to really kill your people.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

What bunch of XXXX . You want to talk to your attacker ? If you are much of a person you fend him off then if he has not changed his mind you have to subdue him .If they come at you with a gun tell your loved ones you want to talk to him. Right ! It's hard to talk to a suicide bomber , you can try !

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Israel invaded Palestine, kicked people out of land and home, then want to play defense. Your logic confuses me, what is your address so I can invade your home, kick your family out on the street and play defense cause you want back in. Oh and call your neighbors evil for wanting me out and not "recognizing", I just want the right to exist in your home, why won't you understand this!!!??

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

Although Israel is not helping the current situation they do have good reason. As another poster stated...If your home was being targeted with Rockets...would you not fight back and make sure it never happened again?

If something of the nature that is constantly occurring in Israel were to happen in the U.S....the American People would make damn sure that the attackers were destroyed and would do whatever it took to prevent it from happening again.

I believe that Israel has shown Great Restraint and we in the U.S. would NEVER show that kind of restraint. Neither would you. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Israel bought most of the land you talk about stealing . Check your facts . Arabs sold it to them . Also there were always Jews in Israel they were not all driven out or came back shortly after . When has it become a crime to buy land .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Israel bought most of the land you talk about stealing . Check your facts . Arabs sold it to them . Also there were always Jews in Israel they were not all driven out or came back shortly after . When has it become a crime to buy land .

Arabs sold it to them, lol. Now where have I heard this one before hmmmmm??, ahh yes from the Americans when they stated that the bought land from the Indians.

How exactly do you think land is bought? Can I buy Houston? How about a small city in Texas, can I buy that, lol?

Ok before I think you are a moron can you link me to this land buying story of yours with owners and transfer of ownership.

So tell me since you have all this knowledge, how did the Holocaust survivors and such finance their way to Palestine, and who told them that they could migrate there in 1940.
edit on 14-11-2012 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join