It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My next question is this, if Israel had to fall what do you think would happen to that entire area would it stabilize or spiral into more chaos with everyone trying to grab as much land as they could I don't think Palestine would be allowed to get very much bigger than it is now with everyone trying to get a slice of the pie.... Israel must remain because any sort of stability in that area is better than none at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Mexico attacks America with mortars and rockets .

We attacked Mexico and took Texas , California, Nevada,Utah,Colorado ,New Mexico and Arizona . We killed off many thousands of Indians who owned the rest of America . What if they attacked us back . These same little minded people who have been basking Israel would be screaming for war .One mortar explodes in your neighborhood and threatens your families lives the shoe would be on the other foot .
Israel is under a real threat of war from a bunch of religious idiots . They have the right to defend themselves . It makes me sick to think my fellow Americans have forgotten the history of this country and are such girly guys about someone standing up for their rights . I don't think I could depend on such for the freedom of America .

Girly guys? You're the one who is afraid.

If you look around the world you'll see people living in all sorts of crazy situations but no one seems to be as afraid (to the extent of racism & religious phobias) as Israeli soldiers who go around all geared up picking on people.

I have considered the aspect of attack of my own region but it cannot be allowed to deter one from what they know is right, because death without the truth and without justice even if it's a slow death I think is worse. Not only does it suck the life and will out of you but it steals your identity and makes you live a lie... it makes you like something you see in others that you despise.
edit on 13-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

You got a little bit of your history ... mixed up there. Basically, you just said, in analogy, that we nuked Japan for the hell of it. Not that Japan did anything to us.
edit on 13-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
guess the "escalation within hours" isn't going to happened.

little over excited there.

we can switch it to days.

then we can switch it too weeks. maybe even a couple of months.

from info I have heard and read preparation has begun for some major activity in the middle east. It is only preparation. It seems that actual operations will not begin until next year.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That analogy is flawed, it ignores the firebombings and heavy civilian casualties that we inflicted.

To other posters....

If Palestine "isn't a real place," why are there Palestinians?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

If you were surrounded by heathen that wants to kill you you would be ready all the time . Israel is a very small sliver of land where response time is critical . At the first day when Israel became a nation they were attacked and ended up taking land and keeping it for a buffer zone and each war they gained land . They were attacked or were about to be attacked each time . This time a country thousands of miles from them wants to start WW3 to bring back their Mahdi. For your information it is the intent of Iran to hit the USA with a EMP weapon to disable us for a long time . Many will die due to a destruction of our infrastructure .They intend to take us back to the 1800rds . Food , water , medicine and electricity would be most affected . Most likely we will get into an exchange with Russia and China .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

No I didn't . We killed people off this land and took it . We killed women and children too! When 911 happened we attacked . Israel has shown a lot more restraint that we would have .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Palestinians for the most part are a troublesome bunch . They are the misfits of the Arab world .They could go live in those vast Arab countries but those countries know them as undesirables and don't want them . Instead the other Arab countries who hate Jews use them to plague the Jews and provide the money to do so . .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If you were surrounded by heathen that wants to kill you you would be ready all the time . Israel is a very small sliver of land where response time is critical . At the first day when Israel became a nation they were attacked and ended up taking land and keeping it for a buffer zone and each war they gained land . They were attacked or were about to be attacked each time . This time a country thousands of miles from them wants to start WW3 to bring back their Mahdi. For your information it is the intent of Iran to hit the USA with a EMP weapon to disable us for a long time . Many will die due to a destruction of our infrastructure .They intend to take us back to the 1800rds . Food , water , medicine and electricity would be most affected . Most likely we will get into an exchange with Russia and China .

Trust me... I've encountered plenty of heathens. I am as prepared as i can be for some type of event but seeing as how I was not able to invest in solar equipment, I *do* need to buy more water jugs. If the US gets hit it would not likely be Iran. You are parroting far fetched threats. People in this day and age could reckon with current events much better if a certain cabal could just admit it was built on corruption. It's not my problem you can't see how different countries have been poked at by western interest for ages including Iran. Present day Iran would probably be eager to not have to waste their time wading through dilemmas placed upon them by empires. What you are misunderstanding is that they have realized their role and have not kept it a secret to their society yet still most of their population is peaceful to non combative western citizens. So now seeing as how this whole thing has not been completely censored and spread to a larger part of the world, people like you must demonize it but YOU are the one talking aggression right now. You're helping no one much less public opinion of Israel.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32
My next question is this, if Israel had to fall what do you think would happen to that entire area would it stabilize or spiral into more chaos with everyone trying to grab as much land as they could I don't think Palestine would be allowed to get very much bigger than it is now with everyone trying to get a slice of the pie.... Israel must remain because any sort of stability in that area is better than none at all.

I think you raise an outstanding question. Its one the public debate ought to spend more time on, IMO. What does happen if the Bible or those pointing to it are wrong and either Israel doesn't have divine protection as it's frankly going to NEED to have against these odds in a real open war or......This is ALSO possible.......the Bible is 100% right but maybe 1000 years off to the time frame WE think is happening right now.

Either way, Israel may get into a major regional war with an arrogance born of confidence....and mixed with Faith that may not play out as expected. I.E... Indeed. Israel COULD lose which will mean the obliteration of Israel as a nation. Maybe not to the last person....but likely close. Then what?

If that happened, I'd say if a unified Caliphate of some flavor doesn't form across old Israel and all the nations around it, as it's been in times past for long periods, then Arab nations will continue to fight over who has direct and outright control of the Holy sites. The fight will go on and on....as it did before Israel re-formed last century. Some areas of the world may simply never know peace. That one certainly hasn't.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I dont think you quiet understand the meaning of war?

I hate to have to say this, but it is the truth. Do i want any innocent man, woman, or child to die? No, i do not.

However, if i have to kill your men, women, and children to protect my men, women, and children. That decision will be made and i will kill your men, women, and children.

Now, will i target them specifically? No. However, factories and infrastructure must be destroyed ... and it just happens to be where people live. So, basically, i am choosing to kill the enemies women and children.

-------

Now, if i see a Terrorist as an aircraft pilot, and he has his 5 kids and 5 wifes around him .... sorry, im still sending the payload. I didn't ask for you to become a terrorist, you made the wrong decision and your entire family paid the price and it was worth it.

-------

CIRCUMSTANCES DO APPLY ...
edit on 13-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

FINALLY Someone has figured out what the "palestinians" are up to renaming themselves after the land. Yasser arafat and the PLO gave them the Idea. HE even stated it in his autobiography.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Iran has been surveilled practicing and EMP pulse attack. They shot a Scud missile out of the hold of a cargo ship and detonated it high in the atmosphere simulating such an attack . Our military are very aware of this and a cargo ship could enter the Gulf of Mexico and deploy such a weapon before we could respond . It is very important to stop their getting the bomb because a nuclear bomb is used in such a weapon and it only takes one to knock out the US and some of Mexico and Canada . The results would be no water , sewer , food or medicine . All unprotected electronics ,phones TV , radio cars , trucks and aircraft would cease to operate . This could persist for years .Many millions would die . This would give Israel into their hands .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What makes you think we have a choice ? We will do what we have to do .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Order of ownership for the land of modern day Israel (Biblical).

1. Canaan inherited the land from his father Ham son of Noah.
2. Canaan was conquered by Abraham after Lot was taken captive.
3. Canaan was conquered by Assryia when Abraham fled to Egypt with Sarah.
4. Canaan was re-inhabited by the decendants of Abraham after time in Egypt.
5. During the famine of Joseph's time the Israelites left Canaan and journied into Egypt, Canaan returned to the decendants of Canaan again as well as the decendants of Lot/Ishmael (Philitines, Ammorites, Edomites, Moabites etc.)
6. Moses leads Israel to Canaan, Joshua conquers Canaan and claims the land as Israelite. Joshua exterminates most of the native Canaanites and the survivors were forced to leave the region forever (present day west Africans).
7. Israel was split in two and Judah became ruler over the modern day land of Israel, Israel was in the North and in present day Lebanon/Syria. Israel was taken captive by the Assyrians (Germans) and taken into the Caucus mountain region as slaves. The Sameritans were transplanted into the vacated lands of Israel (not Judah) and would become the nation of Palestine in time.
8. Judah was conquered by Babylon and the lands vacated for 70 years, then Judah returned to their land. The land was called Judah up until Jesus Christ lived, but was conquered by many nations.
9. Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome all layed claim to the land of Judah between those years.
10. After Christ, the land was conquered by Saladin (Arabs) and the Ottomans (turks).
11. After the fall of the Ottoman empire the land returned to the natives still living their, Arabs (Palestine) and Jews (Judah) and the country became know as the land of Palestine.
12. After WW2 the land was forcably returned to the decendants of Judah (jews) and they chose to name it Israel, even though the name Israel belongs to a completely different group of people then Judah (Judah is 1/12th of Israel).

In Summary:

Ham.
Canaan.
Abraham/Lot.
Israel.
Assyria.
Egypt.
Canaanites (again).
Israelites.
Judah.
Babylon.
Persia.
Greece.
Rome.
Saladin.
Ottomans.
Palestinians.
Judah (again, present).

All of these nations of people have layed claim to the piece of land currently called Israel. Only the present claim is enforced by international law. Therefore it is the land called Israel under the possession of the children of Judah, possession is 90% of the law.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hummmm....A couple of 100 megatons of nuclear radiation should calm the entire middle east for a few hundred years....I say, serve it up !!!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

No I didn't . We killed people off this land and took it . We killed women and children too! When 911 happened we attacked . Israel has shown a lot more restraint that we would have .

Israel shows restraint because they usually can get us to do it for them. Notice how Netanyahu keeps threatening to hit Iran but he never does anything? He's a dog that's all bark and no bite if it appears he might get his ass whooped. We can provide that tiny country with everything they need to take down Iran's nuclear reactors and he would still sit on his hands and do nothing. His army might consist of 1 U.S. battalion, thats all they can get to fight for them, none of them want to get blood on their hands and if they don't why the hell should we? I'm not going to bleed for the apostates who still reject their own king. Theyre under God's judgement until they welcome Christ back and say Baruch Haba b'Shem Adonai, so we need to stay out of it and sit back and let God do his work to turn them back to him because they are a stiffnecked people who still need humbling.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Megatons are not a measurement of radiation.

Any more news?

The be 15 sec from shelter was ominous. I thought maybe the Iran strike was a go.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by cookiemonster32
Why don't we find a Palestinian person and an Israeli person on here and ask them what they think?

You have a Israeli person above on this page -->CommandoJoe. Palestinians are too busy firing rockets on civilians, or they have no net ,or they have censored net , or they think net is devil thing.

I should have clarified in my original post (And I meant to if that counts for anything...) - I'm an American currently living and working in Israel. I've spent about 2.5 years in Israel over the course of 2 work assignments (starting in 2008), and earlier this year I officially transferred to the Israeli branch of my company. I plan to stay here for as long as I am able, or until I (Or more likely my wife) get tired of it.

So, while I can't give a true Israeli perspective, I hope my unique perspective, as an American who has actually lived in the region for a fair amount of time, can add something to the discussion - as opposed to those that have never experienced this area personally and get all their info from TV and the internet (Which is most of those commenting here)...

Any questions, feel free to ask - I'll do my best to answer.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

You would see how many men, women and children burn up? This is a truly sick and depraved comment. I am amazed this has left by the mods. Shame Shame Shame

edit on 13-11-2012 by Uberdavo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join