posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
Order of ownership for the land of modern day Israel (Biblical).
1. Canaan inherited the land from his father Ham son of Noah.
2. Canaan was conquered by Abraham after Lot was taken captive.
3. Canaan was conquered by Assryia when Abraham fled to Egypt with Sarah.
4. Canaan was re-inhabited by the decendants of Abraham after time in Egypt.
5. During the famine of Joseph's time the Israelites left Canaan and journied into Egypt, Canaan returned to the decendants of Canaan again as well
as the decendants of Lot/Ishmael (Philitines, Ammorites, Edomites, Moabites etc.)
6. Moses leads Israel to Canaan, Joshua conquers Canaan and claims the land as Israelite. Joshua exterminates most of the native Canaanites and the
survivors were forced to leave the region forever (present day west Africans).
7. Israel was split in two and Judah became ruler over the modern day land of Israel, Israel was in the North and in present day Lebanon/Syria.
Israel was taken captive by the Assyrians (Germans) and taken into the Caucus mountain region as slaves. The Sameritans were transplanted into the
vacated lands of Israel (not Judah) and would become the nation of Palestine in time.
8. Judah was conquered by Babylon and the lands vacated for 70 years, then Judah returned to their land. The land was called Judah up until Jesus
Christ lived, but was conquered by many nations.
9. Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome all layed claim to the land of Judah between those years.
10. After Christ, the land was conquered by Saladin (Arabs) and the Ottomans (turks).
11. After the fall of the Ottoman empire the land returned to the natives still living their, Arabs (Palestine) and Jews (Judah) and the country
became know as the land of Palestine.
12. After WW2 the land was forcably returned to the decendants of Judah (jews) and they chose to name it Israel, even though the name Israel belongs
to a completely different group of people then Judah (Judah is 1/12th of Israel).
Judah (again, present).
All of these nations of people have layed claim to the piece of land currently called Israel. Only the present claim is enforced by international
law. Therefore it is the land called Israel under the possession of the children of Judah, possession is 90% of the law.