It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISREAL: "There May Be a Major Escalation Within Hours"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
[more
I couldn't agree more! Israel's firm, quick, and decisive retribution is what has allowed them to survive in a land where they are surrounded by people intent on destroying them. The hatred towards Israel by all the surrounding countries is unprecedented. In my opinion, Israel has shown great restraint, and has basically asked to be just left alone. Israel has always been a strong and solid ally of the United States. The value of the critical intelligence that they share with us is immeasurable. I believe that Israel is God's chosen people, and that someday they will come to know that Jesus Christ, whom they put to death, is truly God's Son.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davcwebb

And there off to kill more people who was there before them, like what happened to the indians. I'm sure though whatever Israel can't handle by themselves which isn't much they will have to call daddy (usa) to come save them.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32
My next question is this, if Israel had to fall what do you think would happen to that entire area would it stabilize or spiral into more chaos with everyone trying to grab as much land as they could I don't think Palestine would be allowed to get very much bigger than it is now with everyone trying to get a slice of the pie.... Israel must remain because any sort of stability in that area is better than none at all.

That's the most inane arguement I've heard yet.

Israel is the problem, not the solution.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Israel is not the problem. Refusing to accept Israel's right to exist however is the problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Secondly Palestine has never existed, this is Israeli land from 1000's of years ago, not to mention the Biblical aspect that this land was given by God to Abraham

Firstly yeah Palestine did exist that's who lands it was from 1000's of years ago. It has constantly been fought over and so much blood has been spilled there I'm not sure if you can even call it "holy". That place that was called Palenstine which is known today as Israel and was much larger than just old small Israel has been invaded and taken over by enemy forces atleast 5 times and renamed everytime.

In 1967 another force took over palenstine and declared their name Israel from the bible and everyone jumps on board that they are the saviors of this world (quite the opposite). By the way the Bible is just a book, it doesn't mean anything and doesn't give anybody a right to think them as superior to others, sounds like something a human would say...not a God.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

In 1967 there was no Palestine. Israel borders were set after 1947-1948 war and Jordan and Egypt held the rest. In 1967 Israel took that land from Jordan and Egypt.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Yeah maybe it was 1947 my bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

People here suffer from memory loss. Or a serious brain disorder that prevents them from recalling past events that led to certain responses. Gaza keeps shooting rockets into Israels southern towns and cities, injuring many and damaging infrastructure. What are they supposed to do!!!!???? Just twiddle their thumbs and make cotton candy?? What would you do?? The Israel hatred at this website is deplorable.
reply to post by dontreally

What should the Sailors of the USS Liberty have done?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

In Summary:
Ham.
Canaan.
Abraham/Lot.
Israel.
Assyria.
Egypt.
Canaanites (again).
Israelites.
Judah.
Babylon.
Persia.
Greece.
Rome.
Saladin.
Ottomans.
Palestinians.
Judah (again, present).
All of these nations of people have layed claim to the piece of land currently called Israel. Only the present claim is enforced by international law. Therefore it is the land called Israel under the possession of the children of Judah, possession is 90% of the law.

Great post for information, that's a lot of blood spilled over a such a small piece of land.
It's almost like cursed land.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Israel is treating the palestians like cage animals lately. COncentration camp? This has been going on for years, bulldozing children killing... well children killing may be too extreme for Israel, I am against what they are doing to those who have the right to live there. Those jews dont even have ancient hertiage, there euro-jews. Not like the arab/palestian jews of the country!

At any rate, Hebrew Jews aren't white at all! which is a big deal on the statehood of Isreal, only a two state solution will help the issue

as a christian, israel should be tried for war crimes at all. If that won't work, the banks will fall in the end
edit on 13-11-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I believe that Israel is God's chosen people,
reply to post by MitchL61

Why would you believe that? Are you a Jew?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

I believe that Israel is God's chosen people,
reply to post by MitchL61

Why would you believe that? Are you a Jew?

Lol, those who are simple enough to think that God was talking to a Race rather than the universal homo sapian (human)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Israel is not the problem. Refusing to accept Israel's right to exist however is the problem.

and that's essentially the meat and bones of the matter. Not even the Palestinians have a problem with their existence, but I'm quite sure the Palestinians would like their own home back.

Same as you, some guy starts squatting in your house, removes your furniture, builds a wall around it and kicks your kids in the face. You'd probably want your house back.
edit on 13-11-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You both left out the part where Syria fired into Israel first...

And why would they do that? Why would any country attack Israel, knowing the consequences?

Iran doesn't even make the top 12 with their 8756 Jews...

I believe that the point is that ANY Jews living peacefully in Iran is a big surprise, giving the rhetoric coming out of Tel Aviv about how Iran wants to destroy them all. You'd think they'd start with the ones living right there, in their own country. Arguing about the numbers is a side issue.

If Israel wanted to commit genocide, they could EASILY do it.

And they'd have the hatred of the world forever in their faces, just as Germans do. They're not that stupid. So instead, they rely on malnutrition, dumping toxic waste, closing universities, and a hundred other passive-aggressive ways to stamp out the people living on the land that they want to take. There's no need to rush things. They can just keep building settlements and defending them, and everything will work itself out nicely for the Israelis.

And for those that try to downplay the danger of rockets coming out of Gaza, let me relay my personal experiences with them.... Not too long after that, a couple of women were driving in a car and hit by a rocket - both dead.

Well, according to Wikipedia, Hamas has killed 15 people with rockets. So you were personal witness to almost 15% of the deaths that Hamas rockets have caused. I can see how that would color your perceptions.

Imagine these events relocated to some US border town - What would you do if your neighbors were tossing 100lbs of explosives in your general direction?

If I was on land that I had stolen, in someone's house that I had stolen, looking over the burned and bulldozed remnants of their olive orchards, I'd probably think..."Yup. I had this coming."

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no israel is the problem, by not accepting palestine as a nation.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Nazi's were a military target, not the innocent civilians that Hamas targets. If Hamas wants to claim the title of freedom fighter, then they need to stop targeting innocent civilians

Well, I could point out that 50% of Israelis serve in the military, so they could hardly be called civilians, and that the rest of them don't protest the actions of a racist, imperialist government, so they are hardly innocent. When America took out racist, imperialist governments in WW2 we killed lots and lots of civilians on purpose-do you have a problem with that?

But then there's that pesky little detail of how they came to power - shooting their political opponents in the legs and throwing them off the nearest building. "If you don't support us, this is what happens to you". Bet you didn't hear about that in the MSM.

Also not in the MSM: how the Israelis came to power- by Irgun, Hagadah, and the Stern Gang, terrorists by anybody's definition.

Most of the Arab world doesn't really care about the Palestinians. If they did, why don't they say, "Come to my country brother, we'll take you in"? There are close to 1 billion Muslims living in Middle Eastern countries - they could easily absorb the 2 - 4 million Palestinians (Gaza and West Bank combined)

Really? They're just going to create 4 million new jobs and houses out of thin air?

The main point is-why should they? Why should they be forced to leave their homes because someone else wants their land and some people who share the same religion "have the room?" How is that even sane?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Israel will eventually call their daddy Jesus Christ . The Antichrist will stop the attack against Israel when two thirds of Israel is destroyed . Thus his false peace .he will use that peace to have the Temple built and defile it . When the Sanhedrin rebukes him for setting in the seat of God as if to show he was God he will seek to destroy Israel off the map . Jesus will then come to save Israel .
I'm not sure what the Lord will do to the US for not helping but I have an idea .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

We will see who's land it is soon after the Temple is built and it will be built .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Israel does have the right to exists, they don't, however, have the right to continuously steal land from their neighbours, while blockading them, imprisoning them, torturing them and abusing them.

I think I'm just going to keep posting the same FACT over and over again, because it's something no Zionist can defend against. It's known around the world, for all to see, that Israel is systematically stealing the land of another people.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MitchL61
In my opinion, Israel has shown great restraint, and has basically asked to be just left alone

Then your opinion is based on ignorance.
Israel is stealing land from others, destroying homes, blockading a people, controlling their movements, arresting and detaining innocent people, illegally using weapons against international law, refusing weapons inspections of their nuclear arsenal...

That really sounds like a nation that just wants to be left alone.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join