It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Racial-Preferences; Business, school, employers, etc watch out he is coming after you!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith

Small businesses also as they use more minorities than any other big businesses, remember that while he will not get certain laws to pass congress, he can do plenty of bills, ordenance and executive orders, Bush used executive orders to do his payback and many presidents before him has done the same, so far Obama has used only 17 and reversed some of Bush ones we will see an increase of them during his second term.

This is a dangerous precedent because EO undermines the Constitution by pass congress and erodes the separation of powers in the two government branches.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Small businesses also as they use more minorities than any other big businesses, remember that while he will not get certain laws to pass congress, he can do plenty of bills, ordenance and executive orders, Bush used executive orders to do his payback and many presidents before him has done the same, so far Obama has used only 17 and reversed some of Bush ones we will see an increase of them during his second term.

This is a dangerous precedent because EO undermines the Constitution by pass congress and erodes the separation of powers in the two government branches.

My personal opinion is that they are all crooks. Spending money like it is nothing. While the working class people are struggling day to day to make ends meet. Putting people in jobs they didn't earn by education or experience. Giving out credit like it's nothing, when they don't have the money to pay it back. The list is long and I'm afraid isn't going to end anytime soon. It's all crazy.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonFaith
My personal opinion is that they are all crooks. Spending money like it is nothing. While the working class people are struggling day to day to make ends meet. Putting people in jobs they didn't earn by education or experience. Giving out credit like it's nothing, when they don't have the money to pay it back. The list is long and I'm afraid isn't going to end anytime soon. It's all crazy.

Wait in a few weeks we can hear about how decked out the White House gets for Christmas.
This is gonna be a hard Christmas for so many people and they are going to flaunt spending ridiculous amounts of money on the Obama holiday festivities.
I get sick just thinking about it.

As far as suing companies, banks, and universities only the lawyers make out in the long run. Oh wait aren't both Obamas lawyers.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

Originally posted by GideonFaith

Wait in a few weeks we can hear about how decked out the White House gets for Christmas.
This is gonna be a hard Christmas for so many people and they are going to flaunt spending ridiculous amounts of money on the Obama holiday festivities.
I get sick just thinking about it.

As far as suing companies, banks, and universities only the lawyers make out in the long run. Oh wait aren't both Obamas lawyers.

That is true. Many would argue that Presidents have been doing this before Obama. Yeah, they have. But not with a debt this big hanging over our heads. Many will not be able to buy a decent dinner, much less any presents.

Yeah, they are both lawyers, watch out America!!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Even though UN puppet Obama is doing a great job of pretending to care about the sheeple. The Race tool is an effective method of befriending the UN slaves. They honestly think this guy works from them and not the UN plutocrats.

Suing people into being moral is not the answer.

Two words.

Public record.

They can't hide from that. Pair that with good old fashioned capitalist competition. If they are perceived as racist for hiring too many people of X race over Y race then their competition can use that to their advantage.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Maybe i missed something but since when are Whites different from minorities? Everywhere i go i see more latino based people than anything else, after that its more middle eastern peoples. The way i see it white people fall into the minority groups like everyone else.

What about the businesses that only hire hispanic or muslim peoples? I know plenty that will only hire within their own race for the "comfort factor". We shouldn`t cater to the non-white hiring businesses either, they should be held accountable for their hiring practises as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Even though UN puppet Obama is doing a great job of pretending to care about the sheeple. The Race tool is an effective method of befriending the UN slaves. They honestly think this guy works from them and not the UN plutocrats.

Suing people into being moral is not the answer.

Two words.

Public record.

They can't hide from that. Pair that with good old fashioned capitalist competition. If they are perceived as racist for hiring too many people of X race over Y race then their competition can use that to their advantage.

One day the blinders will fall. Just not sure if it will be to late. If your qualified for the job, hire whoever is best qualified, not by their ethnicity. Etc, Etc, Etc. I don't think you should be sued for this.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
Maybe i missed something but since when are Whites different from minorities? Everywhere i go i see more latino based people than anything else, after that its more middle eastern peoples. The way i see it white people fall into the minority groups like everyone else.

What about the businesses that only hire hispanic or muslim peoples? I know plenty that will only hire within their own race for the "comfort factor". We shouldn`t cater to the non-white hiring businesses either, they should be held accountable for their hiring practises as well.

That is what I pretty much said earlier. It all depends on what state, county, city or town you live in as to whom the minority is. One place can be full of one race that is considered a minority in another place. Makes no sense to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Affirmative action has been around for a while now....
why are they blaming it on Obama?

I guess they do blame EVERYTHING on Obama though....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Affirmative action has been around for a while now....
why are they blaming it on Obama?

I guess they do blame EVERYTHING on Obama though....

It's the fact that Obama plans to add more to the affirmative action and possible civil rights laws than what the law states he can. Please read the OP.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

If this goes through, does this mean other races will be able to apply for The Negro College fund too?? or whatever other different racially inclusive programs are out there???

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No where on thread was gays even brought up until now.

You are off topic to the OP.
edit on Tue Nov 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr

If this goes through, does this mean other races will be able to apply for The Negro College fund too?? or whatever other different racially inclusive programs are out there???

Start a western european decended american college fund or a Asian american College Fund or Indian american college fund or a hispanic american college fund etc.

Maybe a TGLB college fund or a disabled american college fund. Veterans of america college fund.

Why not? I see nothing wrong with that as long as a negro college fund exists.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr

It would seem this would be true. But don't hold your breathe just yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Ok, so if I read this right and apply it to this example it means that:

If a company prohibits Coca-cola on the premises for every employee it employs, but the majority of Coca-cola drinkers are minorities, it would be deemed racist by the government and the employer pretty much gets screwed.

I see a huge potential abuse of this system.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

Ok, so if I read this right and apply it to this example it means that:

If a company prohibits Coca-cola on the premises for every employee it employs, but the majority of Coca-cola drinkers are minorities, it would be deemed racist by the government and the employer pretty much gets screwed.

I see a huge potential abuse of this system.

First, love your signature.

Now, I'm not sure about how that would play into this example.

I'm ready to see how the amendment or misuse of these laws truly do get used.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
great!

im looking forward to obama suing the NFL for its disgusting racial bigotry in several positions! also the NBA.

those sports need affirmative action badly. they are not hiring people just because they are white and its so obvious.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pngxp
great!

im looking forward to obama suing the NFL for its disgusting racial bigotry in several positions! also the NBA.

those sports need affirmative action badly. they are not hiring people just because they are white and its so obvious.

I hadn't thought of sports. All I can do is laugh now! Thanks for the laugh!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join