It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Let's take a look at it. First, here are some pictures of sundogs:

Sundogs can be different. Sometimes the sun is surrounded by a ring, sometimes not. Sometimes the sundog is streaked or smeared, sometimes not. It all depends on the clouds that are reflecting the sunlight and the position of them and the sun.
However, noticed how those images above the sundogs have a whitish streak going to the left, that on the right they are red, and on the left they are blue (a spectrum of colors just like when the sun shines through rain giving you a rainbow, or when you put the light through a prism).

Now let us take a look at the OP's latest video with screen catptures:

And zoomed in by him:

As you can see, it matches what one would see in a sundog: streaked light, rainbow of colors, with red on the right and blue on the left.

It's a sundog. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

when he/she zooms in and out would it not move as well (sundog)
it looks like its in the exact same place in the sky imho

im no sun dog expert but if the sun is not in the picture
do you still get a sun dog in said picture ?
edit on 18/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
Why did this member get banned?

By now GameKeeper is gone...
His copy and paste work will forever be remembered in the holy halls of madness

Don't be sad. I have the strangest feeling of a new star rising

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

Yes, because the sun is causing the sundog by shining on high altitude clouds that are formed of ice crystals (which act like a prism), not because it's shining into the camera lens.

Moving the camera will not cause the sundog itself to move because it's an actual spot in the clouds where the sunlight is being split into it's color parts.

Sundogs are actually quite common. All you need is some high altitude clouds and the sun to be in the right place.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

thanks erik the not so awful

ill keep a look out for this effect
come to think about it i think i may have seen this effect before !!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

Sundogs are not lens flare. They are atmospheric optical phenomenon (related to rainbows, in a way) caused by the light refracting through ice crystals, and can be seen with the naked eye.

Although sundogs can happen any time of the year (because it could be cold at altitude any time of the year), I think they are more common when it is colder -- at least that has been my experience when seeing sundogs here in the Northeast U.S.:

Atmospheric Optics - Sundog formation
Sundog and Moondog Gallery

By the way -- even though sundogs are not lens flare, I would like to make the point that lens flare CAN still happen when the sun is out of frame....

Example:

...and this from the Nikon website:

The sun doesn't have to be in the frame, but if the angle is just right, more light than expected can be captured. When intense light enters a camera lens from an angle outside normal field of view, it may be reflected multiple times within the groups of lens elements contained in a typical camera lens. This can cause a variety of effects, sometimes desirable, sometimes not. One of these effects is known as "lens flare".

Source

But -- Like I said -- Sundogs are not lens flare, and I don't want to confuse the issue with the above info on lens flare. The video looks like a sundog -- although I think there was some lensflare in the video also, but the object itself looked like a sundog.

edit on 11/18/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers

Maybe he'll go back to using this account www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by Snaffers

Maybe he'll go back to using this account www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your serious? Not joking?

MAN, you just made my day

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

While awaiting his return, be sure to browse his YouTube uploads.

www.youtube.com...

I really enjoyed his pioneering work in the infrared spectrum. I've asked a few times but he won't tell me how he records in infrared without using infrared filters. # clueless.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I really enjoyed his pioneering work in the infrared spectrum. I've asked a few times but he won't tell me how he records in infrared without using infrared filters. # clueless.

This is one of my favorites from the OP's YouTube channel. It's Nibiru located under the eave of that house (once it stopped jumping all over the sky)
:

edit on 11/18/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Well thanks, but i already stumbled through all his mind blowing scientific works and by that i also managed,as the attentive beholder i am, to get aware of his youtube channel

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

www.youtube.com...

This is one of my favorites -- with Nibiru located under the eave of that house (once it stopped jumping all over the sky):

Didn't you know that Nibiru can be seen through walls?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

www.youtube.com...

This is one of my favorites from the OP's YouTube cahnnel. It's Nibiru located under the eave of that house (once it stopped jumping all over the sky):

I would call this "Crystal Clear Evidence" !!!!
We all know what jumpy b.... this second sun thingi is

edit on 18-11-2012 by Snaffers because: Omg... a dot was missing

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Haha in some of his videos planet x seems to be located on his house or in trees and moves faster then the Flash, planet x seems to be one crazy planet haha. Only good ol gamekeeper would say something like that haha.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Yep, that GameKeeper is certainly something else, to put it politely.

Haha in some of his videos planet x seems to be located on his house or in trees

I gave up trying to get him to answer to that. Frustrating.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yep, that GameKeeper is certainly something else, to put it politely.

Haha in some of his videos planet x seems to be located on his house or in trees

I gave up trying to get him to answer to that. Frustrating.

Why even trying? This all must be a bad joke. Read one of his video descriptions here ---->

Just more of the same from me
THERE IS STILL TIME TO SAVE YOUR SOUL PEOPLE. ITS NOW OR NEVER. This is The Lightship Amen-Nibiru. This is the bird on soho images. It's H.I.M. HERE IS THE CURRENT YOUTUBE HEARTLESS SHILL/TROLL LIST MIRRORED FROM NIBIRUBROWNDWARF/S CHANNEL. SHILL LIST ALERT: "NNBTen Qhater Iamalien1000 elitegod0701 guyonearth madmax200769 Tuboshinji Michael Capelle ( if that's his real name) LadyHarleyRider1213 Bikenbeer2000 Kentaappeal Bugbait42" As you can all see, just by the names alone you can tell they are lower than the lowest scum that one could find on earth in your local sewers. They are most likey paid to spread disinformation and half truths; use this list wisely as I have. I will make sure this gets ALL OVER THE INTERNET!! KARMA IS HERE
2012 EXPOSES ALL FOR THEIR TRUE COLORS. IVE BROKEN THE CHAINZ... ~gABRIEL arc-angel13

My favorite part: "As you can all see, just by the names alone you can tell they are lower than the lowest scum that one could find on earth in your local sewers. They are most likey paid to spread disinformation and half truths"

Well that's sweet

edit on 18-11-2012 by Snaffers because: Question mark is question mark

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I hate how almost all the people who post Nibiru videos have disabled comments, I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
oh i do hope he comes back

im gonna miss all the nibiru / second sun hilarity.

poleshift.ning is no fun, cant post any sort of question without getting banned ... think im through with about 8 accounts there now and not one comment not deleted.

Ah well, this thread shall live in infamy at ATS!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
I hate how almost all the people who post Nibiru videos have disabled comments, I wonder why?

Well, at least that is bette rthan when you get a "comment pending approval" message. Those kinds of YouTube videos end up with 100% of the comments saying something like "OMG! -- this is absolutely true!".

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Because if the didn't they would get flamed by the normal sane people.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join