It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun. Call it what you wish, but it is HERE**

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by Wolfenz

We would stop. If you'd stop spreading fear for no reason. Trying to cause panic, for no reason.

You are obviously a person that fears the unknown, or uncertain, and with your lack of knowledge in this area, it's quite apparent that for you this subject is even more unknown and uncertain.

Try learning about it and you just may feel a bit less of a need to spread panic or fear.

You haven't figured out Gamekeeper yet? I finally did.

He's not about the truth, he comes on claims things are happening, makes all these 13 13 13 references, claims that enlightened people will get it, then sits back and laughs at everyone who tries to bring fact into his threads, claims he's being censored and gets huffy and walks off for a few days.

He's playing victim, and doing it rather well if everyone keeps saying "there there Gamekeeper, we get it the "shills" are wrong and ATS is evil for censoring you" it gives him an ego high to be able to get these threads bumped, as they say about some children, attention is attention, even if it's bad.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by MrXYZ
This isn't anything new...our sun has been doing this for around 4.6b years now

...right !! been doing this 4.6 B years , but with the last decade it has been incressing since man put up the SOHO

...and there have been thousands more stars popping up in the galaxy since man has discovered the telescope

...and single celled creatures suddenly sprung into existence since man started looking through microscopes.

...and there have been more plane crashes in the 100 years after 1903 than in the 100 years before 1903.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

reply to post by Wolfenz

We would stop. If you'd stop spreading fear for no reason. Trying to cause panic, for no reason.

You are obviously a person that fears the unknown, or uncertain, and with your lack of knowledge in this area, it's quite apparent that for you this subject is even more unknown and uncertain.

Try learning about it and you just may feel a bit less of a need to spread panic or fear.

And the proof of what you said is that this silly argument has gone on for 26 pages and garnered gamekeeper 18 stars in the OP alone, and no telling how many flags before this thread was rightfully moved to the hoax bin.

In other words, everybody who has posted on this thread, yes even me, is either as delusional as the OP or guilty of FEEDING THE TROLL.

You haven't figured out Gamekeeper yet? I finally did.

He's not about the truth, he comes on claims things are happening, makes all these 13 13 13 references, claims that enlightened people will get it, then sits back and laughs at everyone who tries to bring fact into his threads, claims he's being censored and gets huffy and walks off for a few days.

He's playing victim, and doing it rather well if everyone keeps saying "there there Gamekeeper, we get it the "shills" are wrong and ATS is evil for censoring you" it gives him an ego high to be able to get these threads bumped, as they say about some children, attention is attention, even if it's bad.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

You made me think about this again and again. I was on Youtube just looking at weird Google earth things and I found this. I have to say it is very weird and a bit scary as well. I did what it said in the video and got the same thing he does in the video.
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Unless your a cloud reflection expert I'd say it's proof of nothing other than cloud reflection, clouds are perfect for reflection, the most reflective color is white

First time I saw this thread/video just commenting
edit on 16-11-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kaidec

thats weird... very weird.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hey Mods lets take this out of the hoax bin. Here is why.. I got the same footage as the OP in New England at the same time of day she did. Is this the time in the day when sun dogs mysteriously appear over the whole world at the same time??? cmon people wake up i give you the truth blood raw.. Proof is below

www.youtube.com...

Thats my channel... maybe this deserves its own thread???

edit on 17-11-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Then why is it that we have been in the areas where this has been seen, but not one of us has seen it? It should be seen all over the world, but no one else can see it, but you, and a few others. Why is that?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I gave you the proof I took. Mods I accept your apology.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
Hey Mods lets take this out of the hoax bin. Here is why.. I got the same footage as the OP in New England at the same time of day she did. Is this the time in the day when sun dogs mysteriously appear over the whole world at the same time??? cmon people wake up i give you the truth blood raw.. Proof is below

www.youtube.com...

That's a great example of ice crystals reflecting the sun's light.

And that's why this thread is in the hoax bin.

Also, by posting these videos and claiming them to be something they are not, you are posting information that is false......on purpose no less.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

And again you ignore the question. If there is a second sun, then everyone in the Northern Hemisphere should be able to see it. I'm in Oklahoma, and only see one sun. It's been beautiful and clear every day, and I haven't once seen any evidence of a second sun, or any unusual star activity. Why is that?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
cmon guys nice try i know its saturday and all but i filmed the same thing. case closed. i dont care where you are located. i am on east coast like vid in opening post. this is proof something is up. mods??? im not even getting an answering machine the line just rings???

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You are the only person that can see it. I've been on the east coast recently and didn't see anything. But that doesn't matter, because if it's visible on the east coast, that means it's visible in the entire northern hemisphere, and no one else is seeing it but you.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

so explain the second object in the vid? then i can pull out my trump card.. its already on my YT channel. yep, a co-worker confirming this looks like a seconf sun.. things are now visible as we enter 4D. things you can no longer cover up.

the nail in the coffin.

appropriately titled.. "CHECKMATE*.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

so explain the second object in the vid? then i can pull out my trump card.. its already on my YT channel. yep, a co-worker confirming this looks like a seconf sun.. things are now visible as we enter 4D. things you can no longer cover up.

the nail in the coffin.

appropriately titled.. "CHECKMATE*.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry, but it's sun light reflecting on the ice crystals in the clouds.

Any 5th grader would be able to tell you that.

You even have the clouds in the video where they are reflecting.

You are either VERY IGNORANT and need some help in your education, or:

You are trying to purposely post misinformation and a hoax.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Why did this member get banned? He posted a similar thread a second ago, I went to reply and he was banned.

Interesting.......

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

That will never be told. The staff keeps it between them and the member involved.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I guess it was just seconds after the last thread was posted....it was pretty much the same as this one, but I just thought it strange. Thanks though

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

That's a great example of ice crystals reflecting the sun's light.

And that's why this thread is in the hoax bin.

Also, by posting these videos and claiming them to be something they are not, you are posting information that is false......on purpose no less.

i dont think this is a sun dog imho

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join