It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring Ye Faith and The Word of God to the Masses

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am very saddened about the rabbel rouse of false witness and out right lying I have seen in this forum.....I has been every thing from flat out cursing God , denying Gods existance, and calling God a lying hateful or false God and so I bring you the unwashed masses this brief witness of God and his will and works.....

The Truth Is In The Bible

if you dought the Bible I tell you this truth first read it second compare it to things that have happened since it was created 2000 plus years ago and if God is dead nonexistant or a liar then how do you explain that you will find the Bible directly matches history word for word almost 97 % of the Bible has already happened and this is after it ad been written and now 2000 plus years later its still being fulfilled word for word but dont believe me look at it yourself the truth will set you free.......If you dont have a bible I will send you one free of charge no postage paid no paying subscription fees you will not pay one red cent

for God has told me you and everyone else to spread his word to all the corners of the earth and people, faiths , creeds, sexes, etc and I am willing to do this by finding and having you sent a brand new Bible free

U2U me or email me at the link below and give me the info it takes to get it to you and in a couple of weeks your Bible will be there at your door

[email protected]

Edit: Fixed the title that was ALL IN CAPS.

[edit on 20-10-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Where is Amadeus when you need him/her.

What Truth is in the Bible ?
97 % of what has happened in the world as dictated in the Bible ?
How does the Bible match history word for word ?

Also, what exactly do you have your doctorate in ?

Deep

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have read the bible...I have my own belief and thought on the matter...nothing you say will change anyone, on the contrary, preaching at people turns them the other way....not to mention that you can't prove a thing you say. There is not proof of God, no poof of Jesus...nothing! Leave people alone and let them worship they way want to and in the way they feel is right! I am not trying sound nasty here, but I get sick of having someone tell me the way I should worship...it none of yours or anyone else's business.
EDIT and though I am not a mod here....you can stop yelling while your at it!

[edit on 10/20/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thank you drbryankkruta, you are a very generous person to offer what you have. I have great appreciation for people that are willing to go the extra mile for others. Well done.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
There is no other book like God's word. It was written by forty different authors over about 2-3000 years. Yet the way it all interelates is a miracle. People try to say that it has no more relevance, the bible never ages just as God Himself never ages. It is as relevant today as it was yesterday.

It is great to see your zeal for sharing God's word.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Not everyone believes in the Christian god and believes in the bible, and many are completely turned off to the idea of accepting your god and the bible by posts just like yours above. Want to convert people to your religion? Quit posting hate filled and "you're going to hell unless you believe like me!" kinds of things, and make some friends - THATS how to get your beliefs across while being respected and not seen as an angry hateful fanatic. No one wants to be like that
It's not your god I find to be lying and hateful, it's his "followers" who twist the original concept of the religion into something unrecognizable.

This is straight up advice and not an attack on you - just might help your crusade and might get you closer to your goal. I'm sure I'll get flamed for being some sort of 'liberal satanic infidel' or some crap. And yes, I know.. I'm going to hell according to your religion, so don't even bother telling me again

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The truth can be in anything if you believe it enough. True? Being raised in a christian environment and not being allowed to question it at the time, I felt the need to comment.

Just because it is in the bible, means it is true? That's like saying just because I read it on the internet, it must be true. The bible is not the word of God. Man wrote it, maybe with good intentions, maybe not. That's for people to decide on their own. Once people figure things out for themselves, they usually choose what is best for them, regardless of what religion it is. Being forced to listen to this, and told it is the only thing out there is just insane.

You will always have diff. of opinion on this, so why is it even being posted? Why am I even replying? What is the meaning of life? I have nothing figured out, but that is the joy of life, to figure it out for myself. Not, by someone else's views. Once the chains are broken, amazing things happen. Questioning things is not wrong, it is very, very good.

Boba

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well it is fine and dandy for me whatever you believe and if it the bible good for you fine even when is was a book written and fix to pursue hidden agendas for control and power. Now don't come pushing your religious agenda on people here in ATS, now.

And where is Amadeus when you need him.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
U2U me or email me at the link below and give me the info it takes to get it to you and in a couple of weeks your Bible will be there at your door

[email protected]

Actually, I would be afraid to send you any info to even receive a bible. I'm honestly a little scared of you and how you come across on this site. I'm not sure that you want to come across that way, or even realize it, but it's a lil frightening. I could just imagine my house being bombed because I don't go to church or something, or receiving all sorts of junk mail with tales of impending doom and how to be born again litterature. I don't want to put my safety in jeopardy for a bible, even though it seems such a generous offer.

Sometimes, drbryankkruta, you seem like a decent guy and have some good points in other threads. Sometimes, though, you scare the hell outta me

Regardless, I wish you well and thank you for your generous offer even though I will not be taking you up on it. I admire people who are so strong in their faith that it gives them such comfort and allows them such certainty in life. I have faith, too, but in a different way and find peace and happiness in my own way. I do own a bible, and have as far back as I can remember as it is a good read and does have some value in history and tells some intriguing stories to teach broad morals without being taken litterally. I always did like bible stories when I was a kid, and still do, but I'm not a Christian and don't ever want to be mistaken for one.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I don�t think he�s forcing anyone to do or think anything. He is merely expressing the truth as he sees it, I happen to agree with him. We all have the right to our own opinions and the ability to share those opinions with this discussion board. Even if you don�t agree with what he is saying I�m sure you can see his kindness. He offers to send something free of charge to people that may not have the ability to get one on their own. Don�t be blinded by your hatred or disbelief in Christianity and ignore a good deed when you see one.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sorry kinglizard but I don't trust anybody that said that god or jesus speaks to them.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
drbryankkruta, the questions I am most interested in knowing the true answers to are these:

1. Why do the different beliefs of others offend you so much that you are driven to try to change them?

2. Who gave us the freedom to choose what we believe, and who has the right to deny it?

3. What kind of god rules by fear?

4. Why do you refer to us as "you the unwashed masses"? I shower daily, so am I exempt from your ministry as a consequence? Perhaps daily is not enough for me?

I have many other questions, to be sure, but I suppose those are the top ones for now, and I am sure the answers to them would be illuminating.

Your original post to this thread says far more about you than about the Bible or God, so we may as well talk about the real subject you brought up, which is yourself.

Odd

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You know what....

If somebody posted a thread about anything but Christianity, and I went in and called BS on whatever the author was saying, I'd get flamed six ways to Sunday as 'persecutive' and 'close-minded'.

God bless America

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Sorry kinglizard but I don't trust anybody that said that god or jesus speaks to them.

Honestly you shouldn�t have to trust him, but he still has the right to speak his mind just like you or any other member of this site.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well, you see, my friend:

Whenever you get a bunch of people in one place, you are bound to have different opinions. You need not force yours upon them, for that will push them away. You don't need to agree with them, but be open and listen to them. It always lessens the stress that goes around

-wD

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I dont have a problem with anyones beliefs but if you are going to lay them out on a board like this you have to expect people to question them.

I think the problem most people have with Christians is not want they believe but the fact that they DEMAND that you believe the same. Not every Christian does that but the ones that do give the rest a bad name, this board is full of examples.

BUT it also has a lot of Christians that dont try to force their beliefs on you.

Christians and Muslims are at war right now because BOTH sides wont accept the fact that EVERYONE does not believe the same as them.

When is the last time a Buddist or Wiccan beat on your door early in the morning to bring you the truth?

You would find a LOT more people respected your views if you would respect theres.

Like it or not your veiw demands NO more respect than ANYONE elses. This country was built on religious freedom and EVERYONE should respect the beliefs or lack thereof of everyone else

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Where is Amadeus when you need him/her.

What Truth is in the Bible ?
97 % of what has happened in the world as dictated in the Bible ?
How does the Bible match history word for word ?

Also, what exactly do you have your doctorate in ?

Deep

97 % of the events fortold in the Bible that God said will come to pass through the generations here is and example it in time line format just click the link timeline from the university of Pennsylvania religious studies course

my Doctorate is in Biblical studies with a minor in Prophetic and Messianic scripture as well as Theology .....I did two different thesis the one most applicable here is summed up like this

NOTE THIS IS A BASIC SUMMERIZATION I MOED RECENTLY AND HAVE NOT FOUND THE ACTUAL DOCUMENTS I WROTE SO THIS IS APPROX. OUTLINE NOT EVEN VERY WELL PREPARED.

Biblical doctrin truth or fiction a view of the messianic and prophetic inigma in which man is preordained to dought what he sees despite his own eyes. It is my intention to set forth a series of events prove that they are true having been set out in Biblical Scriptures approx. 2000 years ago and then to bring forth the history books commonly excepted in the classrooms today as a valid account of mans journey then present these two lines of events in hopes of guaging man ability to be able to over come his nature and accept proof of the word of God as truth and accurate from the date of inception to date of this projected comparison.......

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
First of all he is insulting the people of ATS, he is calling us �unwashed masses� and he is talking about the forums here.

Now if you agree with him and you are going to allowed that well I thing you should read his post again and look at his member area and the day he joined.

Now if this is a joke is not a very funny one.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I have read the bible...I have my own belief and thought on the matter...nothing you say will change anyone, on the contrary, preaching at people turns them the other way....not to mention that you can't prove a thing you say. There is not proof of God, no poof of Jesus...nothing! Leave people alone and let them worship they way want to and in the way they feel is right! I am not trying sound nasty here, but I get sick of having someone tell me the way I should worship...it none of yours or anyone else's business.
EDIT and though I am not a mod here....you can stop yelling while your at it!

AAAAHHHH but I am simply supplying a set of information and challenging you to test my results and better yet can you change my mind or caan you prove the bible wrong and edit it to your truth and still maintain its integrityand not put your own slant on it when rewriting it another words please prove God a liar or mistaken for if you believe the bible anything but 100% true then that is a challenge you need to take on

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
drbr-

YOUR truth is in the bible.

there are those of us whose truth resides in things that cannot be written down and sold at Barnes and Noble...or given free over the internet as a result of evangelicals denying the purity of the faith of anyone who differs from them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join