It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Nice work, that certainly seems to indicate a direction to the blast.

I wouldn't be too sure.

Houses are built using a lot of very light crap nowadays. Vinyl siding, fiberglass and styrofoam can be diverted from falling straight down by a fairly light breeze.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Could also indicate the direction the firehoses where spraying while fighting the fire.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Also a possibility.

You just never will know for sure.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yeah. I was gonna say wind too.

I know roadgravel posted that the wind was variable between 10-20 mph.

That post here!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have a question.

In one of the interviews with the 'furnace lady', the room with the furnace in it was described as "outside the house". Does that mean in the attached garage? I only ask because when I was a child our house had a detached laundry room, but I don't think that's what this means.

Am I correct in thinking they mean inside the garage, just not in the home proper?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
I have a question.

In one of the interviews with the 'furnace lady', the room with the furnace in it was described as "outside the house". Does that mean in the attached garage? I only ask because when I was a child our house had a detached laundry room, but I don't think that's what this means.

Am I correct in thinking they mean inside the garage, just not in the home proper?

Gaspack units are self-contained, outside the house. If that is the type used here, no way it caused this.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
added to the list, another 5 homes are going to have to be destroyed: here is the link

www.wthr.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by delusion

Nice work, that certainly seems to indicate a direction to the blast.

I wouldn't be too sure.

Houses are built using a lot of very light crap nowadays. Vinyl siding, fiberglass and styrofoam can be diverted from falling straight down by a fairly light breeze.

That makes sense and could possibly be backed up by wind direction if we check.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
I have a question.

That would explain a lot about why they were ruling a gas leak out right from the start. If the furnace was outside the house, what that probably means is the door to get into the equipment room, probably opens to the outside. Most equipment rooms like that are well vented to the outside in order to be able to provide the furnace with combustion air for it's normal operation. That also means we're talking about a small room that probably has no access to the rest of the house, so it makes it unlikely a leak would fill the whole house.

If the frunace was a gas pack, which is another way of saying a package unit, then there would be about zero chance it caused the explosion, because all the leaking would be totally outdoors.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

One of the interviews did say they smelled "something" inside the garage & laundry room. Some of the interviews read like she is denying smelling a gas leak (like her ex-husband has claimed).

I can't tell if this woman can't keep her story straight, or if it's just bad reporting and spin on the media's part.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

i honestly think it's the latter only because the interview done in the lawyers office already had 3 different spins depending on who wrote an article about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I didn't see this posted yet, but I may have missed it in the 96 pages.

Another home has exploded in Indiana, this time in Albion, Indiana.

Explosion Destroys Rural NE Indiana Home

Thought I would throw that in there.

Also thought I would mention that the last few days there have been several explosions in the New Madrid Zone.

Explosion at Cherokee Nitrogen Plant Colbert County Alabama

Another Explosion at Camp Minden

Explosion at Knox County Kentucky Sawmill

Add to that the Home explosions and Restuarant in Indiana, they are adding up.

It might be just a case of taking more note of explosions since this incident, but I never noticed so many in just a few days before.

Could these have anything to do with crustal movement and gases releasing from the earth? I really have no idea.

~OkieDokie

edit on 14-11-2012 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Reporting has been all around bad on this from the beginning. Articles where paragraphs contradict the preceding one and such nonesense. Maybe it is a psyop to see how lazy and dumbed down people really are. Reporting as bad as possible, just to see when people start to notice

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

Wow....... Maybe there will be an emerging pattern. Maybe 2012 really is the end! Can't believe I just said that

/chicken little
edit on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:04:37 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

If it is bonafide brick, it adds a whole new level of intrigue. Something put forth when I was comparing a good photo of gas explosion on a triplex from england, and this was that these houses were all wood. A brick front would blow that one out of the water.

The one in england, left the two connected structures standing, yet this one leveled two unconnected houses. If it was brick, that makes this one way more powerful than I thought.

edit on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:10:30 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)
No way that home was fully brick, to much wood debris not enough bricks... It wasn't solid brick.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Not the whole house, the front appears to be brick though.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
have any witnesses come forward to say they saw a missile or meteorite ?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
have any witnesses come forward to say they saw a missile or meteorite ?

I live in E. TN. My supervisor at work said she was outside that night and saw something HUGE falling from the sky. She didn't know about this explosion at that time. She said it was bigger than any meteor "shooting star" she had ever seen!
Not saying that what caused this, but there was at least one witness to a meteor falling at that time.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by OkieDokie

Wow....... Maybe there will be an emerging pattern. Maybe 2012 really is the end! Can't believe I just said that

/chicken little
edit on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:04:37 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

I talk to a very brilliant scientist that is on here, he has some amazing discoveries coming out in the spring, which could change the way we look at life its self. But as sound as he is in his thinking, dec 21 still has him worried, which gives me concern. I am the same as you, i put more stock into the toilet turning to gold before i would believe the dec 21 myth, been through to many chicken little day's watching everyone panic and freak out over nothing, but the fact that it has him concerned kind of makes me a little nervous.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

There have been a few reports of things falling from the sky on the same day, but
as previous in the post, none of them really lined up to where they could have
been on the path to impact here.

Huge huh? Wonder if that russian equipment made it back to earth, or its
possible there is more coming in, since we are flying through a rough
patch space wise.

But if it was that huge i am surprised its not covered by others, unless
the dear govt is just keeping it quiet because more is expected.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join