It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama is, of course, Greater than Jesus."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It was divinely ordained that Obama would win. How can a god be defeated? Some of you have criticized him in the past, but he forgave and gave you another chance through the 2012 elections. But some of you still do not believe, do not accept, do not fall down and worship. You will have the reward of your actions.

You will be hunted by his representatives, your subsistence taken from you. You will know troubles unlike any visited upon this land before. You have lost your chance for forgiveness, you will pay the price for your lack of faith.

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire. January 7, 2008.

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being" -- Mark Morford

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." -- Barack Obama

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul" -- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear." -- Halle Berry

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence." -- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event." -- Chris Matthews

And from the heart of the Power of Life, when the time was expedient and the time was right, about 2000 years after the birth of Jesus, praises be upon him, over seventy years after His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I, the Lion of Judah, praises be upon him, there came the fulfillment of the hopes and dreams of centuries: Barack Hussein Obama, born of a virgin, young in age. The virgin’s name was Ann. And the man she was betrothed to was from the east of Africa. And the child they had was given the name That One, the Blessing, the One who Confronts and wins the victory: Barack Hussein Obama, a Blessing for all peoples.
Excerpt from the gospel of Barack Hussein Obama according to Mark, By Mark Bozzuti-Jones

Street vendors across downtown Charlotte are selling posters and artwork depicting President Obama as Jesus Christ ...
One poster features an image of the president in prayer with the headline, “Prophecy Fulfilled.”

“Barak is of Hebrew origin and its meaning is ‘flash of lightning,” the poster notes, referencing a passage in in the Old Testament book of Judges.

Hussein, they allege, is a Biblical word meaning “good and handsome.”

“So you see, Barak was destined to be a good and handsome man that would rise like a flash of lightning to win victory in a battle against overwhelming odds,” the poster read.

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
Source: Michelle Obama, Campaign rally. April 17, 2012.

In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimicking the cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva. ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.

Rabbi David Saperstein, reading from Psalms in English and Hebrew, noticed from the altar that the good men and women of the congregation that day, including the Bidens and other dignitaries, had not yet stood. Finally Bishop Vashti McKenzie of the African Methodist Church asked that everyone rise. At that moment Saperstein saw something from his angle of vision: "If I had seen it in a movie I would have groaned and said, 'Give me a break. That's so trite.'" A beam of morning light shown [sic] through the stained-glass windows and illuminated the president-elect's face. Several of the clergy and choir on the altar who also saw it marveled afterward about the presence of the Divine.
The Promise: President Obama, Year One, by Jonathan Alter. (Simon & Schuster, May 2010 - p. 102)

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus"

He is provocative in insisting on an outstretched hand, where others only see animosity.

His tangible results in the short time that he has been active – are few and far between. His greatest results have been created with words and speeches – words that remain in the consciousness of their audience and have long-term effects.

He comes from humble beginnings and defends the weak and vulnerable, because he can identify himself with their conditions.

And no we are not thinking of Jesus Christ, whose birthday has just been celebrated - - but rather the President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama. [...]

If such a comparison were to be made, it would, of course, inevitably be to Obama’s advantage.

Source: "Obama greater than Jesus" Politiken Editorial [Denmark] December 29, 2009.

"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together." - Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

obamamessiah.blogspot.com...

This was a pretty funny post, wasn't it guys? Uh, you're supposed to be laughing. Uh, guys? You don't really think anyone sees him as god, do you? How come you're not laughing?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't know where you came up with that title but, no man on earth is or was greater than Jesus and especially one of Satan's puppet.

Where do you people come up with this stuff?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

here's a site with "praises" to Obama...kinda freaky

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Dear sylent6,

I wondered if that title was going to do more harm than good. It came from the first line of the Danish editorial. (it's the second from the bottom in the list of quotes in the OP) To balance the headline I threw it into quotes and put it in the jokes forum instead of religious conspiracies where I suspected it belonged.

I agree with you completely that Jesus is the Son of God and opened the door to our salvation. None is His equal.

I hope if you take the time to read the bottom of the OP you may understand the point I was trying to make, but I might not have been clear.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

Dear AliceBlackman,

I agree with you, "freaky" it is. When we start worshipping our political leaders, we are in serious trouble.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

sorry for the delay in replying ... my message box didn't have a link back to your post ... when I saw that site I started thinking of Kim Jong Il and a documentary I saw where North Korean blind folks who got cataract surgery pro bono from an foreign surgeon basically praised a large print of their beloved leader as their first sighted act...it seemed to me that some of the people depicted really did worship the guy... unbelievable.

voices.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
It was divinely ordained that Obama would win. How can a god be defeated? Some of you have criticized him in the past, but he forgave and gave you another chance through the 2012 elections. But some of you still do not believe, do not accept, do not fall down and worship. You will have the reward of your actions.

You will be hunted by his representatives, your subsistence taken from you. You will know troubles unlike any visited upon this land before. You have lost your chance for forgiveness, you will pay the price for your lack of faith.

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire. January 7, 2008.

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being" -- Mark Morford

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." -- Barack Obama

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul" -- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear." -- Halle Berry

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence." -- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event." -- Chris Matthews

And from the heart of the Power of Life, when the time was expedient and the time was right, about 2000 years after the birth of Jesus, praises be upon him, over seventy years after His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I, the Lion of Judah, praises be upon him, there came the fulfillment of the hopes and dreams of centuries: Barack Hussein Obama, born of a virgin, young in age. The virgin’s name was Ann. And the man she was betrothed to was from the east of Africa. And the child they had was given the name That One, the Blessing, the One who Confronts and wins the victory: Barack Hussein Obama, a Blessing for all peoples.
Excerpt from the gospel of Barack Hussein Obama according to Mark, By Mark Bozzuti-Jones

Street vendors across downtown Charlotte are selling posters and artwork depicting President Obama as Jesus Christ ...
One poster features an image of the president in prayer with the headline, “Prophecy Fulfilled.”

“Barak is of Hebrew origin and its meaning is ‘flash of lightning,” the poster notes, referencing a passage in in the Old Testament book of Judges.

Hussein, they allege, is a Biblical word meaning “good and handsome.”

“So you see, Barak was destined to be a good and handsome man that would rise like a flash of lightning to win victory in a battle against overwhelming odds,” the poster read.

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
Source: Michelle Obama, Campaign rally. April 17, 2012.

In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimicking the cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva. ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.

Rabbi David Saperstein, reading from Psalms in English and Hebrew, noticed from the altar that the good men and women of the congregation that day, including the Bidens and other dignitaries, had not yet stood. Finally Bishop Vashti McKenzie of the African Methodist Church asked that everyone rise. At that moment Saperstein saw something from his angle of vision: "If I had seen it in a movie I would have groaned and said, 'Give me a break. That's so trite.'" A beam of morning light shown [sic] through the stained-glass windows and illuminated the president-elect's face. Several of the clergy and choir on the altar who also saw it marveled afterward about the presence of the Divine.
The Promise: President Obama, Year One, by Jonathan Alter. (Simon & Schuster, May 2010 - p. 102)

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus"

He is provocative in insisting on an outstretched hand, where others only see animosity.

His tangible results in the short time that he has been active – are few and far between. His greatest results have been created with words and speeches – words that remain in the consciousness of their audience and have long-term effects.

He comes from humble beginnings and defends the weak and vulnerable, because he can identify himself with their conditions.

And no we are not thinking of Jesus Christ, whose birthday has just been celebrated - - but rather the President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama. [...]

If such a comparison were to be made, it would, of course, inevitably be to Obama’s advantage.

Source: "Obama greater than Jesus" Politiken Editorial [Denmark] December 29, 2009.

"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together." - Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

This was a pretty funny post, wasn't it guys? Uh, you're supposed to be laughing. Uh, guys? You don't really think anyone sees him as god, do you? How come you're not laughing?

With respect,
Charles1952

Hi charles, yes indeed it's freaky to be worshipping this freak Obama who's the Antichrist. People have gone crazy. That's like worshipping Hitler. He's marked by 666 and is the Antichrist. Our mission is to reveal him. Join me and be a Messenger of the Apocalypse. Let's go now. Hurry!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sylent6
I don't know where you came up with that title but, no man on earth is or was greater than Jesus and especially one of Satan's puppet.

Where do you people come up with this stuff?

charles 1952 is saying that Obama's the Antichrist because his followers are saying he's higher than God.
He's just telling you that Obama's certain to be the Antichrist.
Obama was shown to be the Antichrist by a lottery draw of 666 in his hometown, the day after his election.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join