It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quentron Energy Convertor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

It is pointless to engage a blind fanatic like him. He will back up Rossi regardless. Facts do not matter.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Why aren't you as vocally supportive about my magic free energy beans? My investors have been shown proof and no ones proved my claims wrong so I assume you'll be championing my cause as well from now on? Pop $15 in the post and I'll send you out a badge and sticker pack you can distribute to all your free energy buddies.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Why aren't you as vocally supportive about my magic free energy beans? My investors have been shown proof and no ones proved my claims wrong so I assume you'll be championing my cause as well from now on? Pop $15 in the post and I'll send you out a badge and sticker pack you can distribute to all your free energy buddies.

Your level of misunderstanding is astounding. LENR is not free energy; it is a source that is likely based on the nuclear weak force. The exploration of this phenomenon has been going on for 20+ years. Originally, it was called "cold fusion" but without any solid bases for calling it such. The hot fusion community saw it as a threat to their R&D funding and did their best to kill it. Possibly, your bias, and the bias of those whose ideas you repeat, stems from this early self-serving assessment of the discovery. Since that time, a better understanding of the phenomenon has been developed and many researchers continue to explore it, Rossi included.
If your investors are happy with your beans, then you should develop them further and commercialize them as soon as possible. You owe the world nothing in the way of proof. They will enjoy the fruits of your labors soon enough. If you want me to invest, you'll have to allow third party verification. I will sign an NDA and part of the agreement will be that the results of the tests will not be made public. Our competition need not get any additional information.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There is no conspiracy being purported by the fusion community. It seems like a trend here to blame any reason for lack of evidence or indeed lack of speed on a process to be caused by a dark organization or one organization against another. For all the intelligence you claim, you don't appear to have worked at all in the scientific community.

There is not this cut throat lets try and kill each others work that you claim. Seriously, scientists do hold grudges but they certainly are not as active as being b***ards as you and other people claim all the time.

Funding for fusion isn't that high really in the grand scheme of things... why? because it cannot be weaponized so there isn't a big push for it, we already weaponized fusion years back so no government is going to throw lots of money at it. You do know that science funding is generally very very poor right?

Could do with about 200% more money in Particle Physics at least

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Again, lots of words for someone who has no evidence whatsoever. You wanna buy these magic beans or what?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Haha how much? $15 was it?

In truth, if this device actually works, then it is amazing, and I Guarantee you the scientific community will be totally amazed and express gratitude and thanks... they will then try and put more general effort into building one, there will be much much more government funded research into it also.

People sort of think scientists hate it when someone proves them wrong... well you know... being proven that you are absolutely wrong and your response is what sets a true scientist apart from an every day person... because a scientist actually LOVES to be proven wrong.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ErosA433

Indeed, recently some LHC researchers said they were "disappointed" that the new data fitted the Standard Model. They actually wanted to be proved wrong because that's when things get interesting.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Exactly, haha see I also once said that the most interesting thing would be is that the LHC kinda just sees standard model backgrounds... sure its frustrating because of the amount of money spent, but it would mean that the standard model needs to be changed at a fundamental level.

There are more amazing scientific breakthroughs that have been caused by people being proven wrong, than there have been people proving themselves right.

Sooooo anyway, I have extreme doubts, very very extreme doubts, but if it really does work as reported, well done to the team. If it doesn't work or the November 30th release date for this stuff (the think film and the ECAT both report to be by the end of the month right?) then sorry, sounds a lot like snake oil and supporters should understand the cynicism and criticism they get from the scientific community... not because of some conspiracy, but because the device did not do what they report

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Again, lots of words for someone who has no evidence whatsoever. You wanna buy these magic beans or what?

I try to minimize words for those with your abilities. Your attempts at deflection only highlight your inability to respond. You still have nothing to back up your claims of fraud, do you?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

What exactly is there to deflect? You're cheerleading some crank without so much as a shred of evidence. As PT Barnum said "There's one born every minute"
You don't have a leg to stand on although I must admit it is amusing watching you attempting to tread water with big walls of text that are nothing more than hollow words. Ah, you gotta love the True Believers, they really want to believe so hard.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What exactly is there to deflect? You're cheerleading some crank without so much as a shred of evidence. As PT Barnum said "There's one born every minute"
You don't have a leg to stand on although I must admit it is amusing watching you attempting to tread water with big walls of text that are nothing more than hollow words. Ah, you gotta love the True Believers, they really want to believe so hard.

You are dancing around my request that you prove the fraud that you claim. All you have to do is show that Rossi has intent to deceive. You can't of course, so you resort to emoticons and repeating the hackneyed comments that you have been reading.

You claim fraud. Prove it or zip it.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
You are dancing around my request that you prove the fraud that you claim. All you have to do is show that Rossi has intent to deceive. You can't of course, so you resort to emoticons and repeating the hackneyed comments that you have been reading.

You claim fraud. Prove it or zip it.

Seems he zipped it.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Earth with her iron core, in the Electric Universe (more or less proved by NASA's mysterious discoveries up close on very dry and clean comets emitting Xrays, not dirty iceballs and never where, all their surprises predicted ahead of time by the Electric Universe Theorists), and her magnetic lines, is a free energy overunity generator and SPINS ON OVERUNITY.

Enough Said!

1/6 Comets - Not What We Expected
edit on 1-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

Point out where I called him a fraud. He's not a fraud and neither am I. He harnesses LENR, I harness magical bean energy. Both of our claims are equally legitimate and both our claims are supported by the same amount of evidence. I tire of talking to pteridine, he speaks a lot but never offers anything of substance so how's about you, sport? You want in on these magic beans instead?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
OFFICIAL LAUNCH USA & EUROPE
30th November 2012

I must have missed this big launch, can someone show me where it was?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Bruce word is the launch is now delayed until sometime in mid december... there's a pretty decent thread covering the device on overunity.com where the inventor posts at sporadic intervals.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This should halt sales:

After the launch there will be 10 more licences for sale at $250M per licence...
Licences QL011 - QL025 are subject to a fixed annual renewal fee of $1M

So the thing puts out 10kw which would be 87600 kwh in a year so after putting down 250M you still end up paying $11.41/kwh. The average cost per kwh in the states is around $0.11.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
Bruce word is the launch is now delayed until sometime in mid december...

Did they state which year?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I mean some professors form a big sweedish university and reporters from tecnic magazine was there at rossis audit. He also invited many physesists etc to his demonstrations. Yes he had several.

But after a long time i dont know what is going on..

Many other companies followed with the same tecnolocy, like Defkalion with its machine Hyperion wich is based on the same principles. THey wanted to get their hands on rossis tec, so that they could reverese engeneer it. But im afraid i dont know what has happened.

The whole thing is controversial, because it provse that cold fusion is a reality and if it turns out that theese machines work for real, that its a big smack in the face of sciense, and a possible undermining of knowledge from the big establishments, Scientists are kept on a tight leash when it comes to research.

To mee it seems like the physics begind this is real. Even Forbes writes about it.

www.forbes.com...

But here is some other news that the ecat needed to be redesigned to run on natural gas...

energycatalyzer3.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hy9nos
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I mean some professors form a big sweedish university and reporters from tecnic magazine was there at rossis audit. He also invited many physesists etc to his demonstrations. Yes he had several.

But after a long time i dont know what is going on..

Many other companies followed with the same tecnolocy, like Defkalion with its machine Hyperion wich is based on the same principles. THey wanted to get their hands on rossis tec, so that they could reverese engeneer it. But im afraid i dont know what has happened.

The whole thing is controversial, because it provse that cold fusion is a reality and if it turns out that theese machines work for real, that its a big smack in the face of sciense, and a possible undermining of knowledge from the big establishments, Scientists are kept on a tight leash when it comes to research.

To mee it seems like the physics begind this is real. Even Forbes writes about it.

www.forbes.com...

But here is some other news that the ecat needed to be redesigned to run on natural gas...

energycatalyzer3.com...

First, you're wrong. The idea behind LENR comes from real scientists, and the Navy. The idea for fraud comes from Rossi and others. Show me independent 3rd party verification of Rossi. You can look if you want, but you are wasting your time, Rossi doesn't allow it.

Scientists are not kept on a tight leash, if they were then LENR would not have been researched by actual scientists. Rossi is a fraud, that doesn't mean that there is not something behind LENR, it simply means Rossi is a fraud.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join