It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: CIA Director Petraeus Resigning

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
SCAPEGOATS SCAPEGOATS SCAPEGOATS blood is on the hands
peace prize winning POTUS WITH CROOK INC.
edit on 10-11-2012 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

^^^^ Definition of political anger.......
Wrong again, when I see Americans get killed in battle it hurts me! Maybe you don't give two you know what's about americans being left to the slaughter left being dead but I do. The whole situation is a disaster but were just suppose to ignore it ain't happening I love my american brothers and sister white black yellow or brown.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by butcherguy

I don't understand their need to protect this guy?

Never seen anything like it.

edit on 023030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I care about protecting the truth.
And you people will accuse him of anything under the sun no matter if it's true or not.
The NDAA thing.....specifically had a clause that says this won't alter any current laws.
I'm just trying to protect the facts, that you people so love to distort. I did not vote for Obama and am not an obama supporter.

BUT there's absolutely no proof of the accusations about Benhazi. Every single claim has been done by either a republican, or someone who has been shown to have lied in the past.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
And you people will accuse him of anything under the sun no matter if it's true or not.
The NDAA thing.....specifically had a clause that says this won't alter any current laws.
I'm just trying to protect the facts, that you people so love to distort. I did not vote for Obama and am not an obama supporter.

BUT there's absolutely no proof of the accusations about Benhazi. Every single claim has been done by either a republican, or someone who has been shown to have lied in the past.

I'd be very interested in understanding the clause in the National Defense Authorization Act that you referred to; would you be so kind as to cite a source for that information? I'd really appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202

I'd be very interested in understanding the clause in the National Defense Authorization Act that you referred to; would you be so kind as to cite a source for that information? I'd really appreciate it.

You didn't read the bill yourself? you just took someone's word that it removed your rights without actually reading the bill?
My source is the NDAA itself.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong people. I'm saying his resigning doesn't have to do with Benghazi.....because Benghazi is a non-issue.

I'm NOT saying there's nothing odd about him resigning.

There is something that doesn't add up in it. I gotta leave for a bit. Let's see if anyone can figure out what I'm talking about while I'm gone.
edit on 10-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There's more to the story, as noted below:

The collapse of the dazzling career of CIA Director David H. Petraeus was triggered when a woman with whom he was having an affair sent threatening e-mails to another woman close to him, according to three senior law enforcement officials with knowledge of the episode.

The recipient of the e-mails was so frightened that she went to the FBI for protection and help tracking down the sender, according to the officials. The FBI investigation traced the threats to Paula Broadwell, a former military officer and a Petraeus biographer, and uncovered explicit e-mails between Broadwell and Petraeus, the officials said.

E-Mail threats from Broadwell?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You didn't read the bill yourself? you just took someone's word that it removed your rights without actually reading the bill?
My source is the NDAA itself.

You're really helpful; thanks. I appreciate your kindness.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

The collapse of the dazzling career of CIA Director David H. Petraeus was triggered when a woman with whom he was having an affair sent threatening e-mails to another woman close to him, according to three senior law enforcement officials with knowledge of the episode.

The recipient of the e-mails was so frightened that she went to the FBI for protection and help tracking down the sender, according to the officials. The FBI investigation traced the threats to Paula Broadwell, a former military officer and a Petraeus biographer, and uncovered explicit e-mails between Broadwell and Petraeus, the officials said.

Email threats? Scapegoats! So a very intelligent women who was military officer who was having anaffair with the director of the CIA was dumb enough to send this other women" track able life threatening email communications from General P s computer knowing damn well this other "womwn would go to the higher authorities. Lady went right to the fbi. Those emails are planted Paula wouldn't be that retarded. Scapegoats. Either planted or Paula made a deal with the devil.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Did Israel Honey Trap David Petraeus? [To Replace Him with Pro-Israel Woman]

I just heard former AIPAC newsletter editor Wolf Blitzer and neocon advocate Fran Townsend (of George W. Bush administration) both endorse (on CNN) Jane Harman to become the next CIA Director (she was confronted at a townhall meeting in Los Angeles a few years ago about the wiretap which overheard her telling AIPAC that she would do her best to get the AIPAC espionage case dismissed if AIPAC helped her to become chair of the House Intelligence Committee so she is hardly the best candidate to become the next head of the CIA –

I wonder if Petraeus was honey trapped by the Israelis and/or AIPAC to get him replaced by an Israel firster like Jane Harmon after he conveyed via CENTCOM that US support for Israel was a threat to US troops as was conveyed

Four stars General and CIA Director David Petraeus declared: “US support for Israel is a threat to US troops”

Source

general petraeus israel emails
edit on 10-11-2012 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Montana

Nah. No al Qaeda dinnerware there.

That is found at the White House, for special State dinners with the Muslim Brotherhood.

I never had a comment about who attacked the compound, did I? Feel free to read over the thread to refresh your memory. I am certain that the attackers were either associated with Al Qaeda, or (as I have stated is my opinion in other threads) are remnants of the hard line Gaddafi supporters. Maybe a little payback for the overthrow of Muammar.

I'm sorry that you people are so fixated on Obama. I am not. Please stop attributing every contrary opinion to rabid support for the POTUS. There is much more going on in the world than the stupid short sighted partisan political infighting in the USA.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
All government emails are monitored. This is a known fact. Of course the head of the CIA would know this. Something here stinks like a set up.

Logic people.... this was the head of the CIA.

An expert in spying and intelligence.

He would never be this careless or stupid.

The email thing is a canard.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Email threats? Scapegoats! So a very intelligent women who was military officer who was having anaffair with the director of the CIA was dumb enough to send this other women" track able life threatening email communications from General P s computer knowing damn well this other "womwn would go to the higher authorities. Lady went right to the fbi. Those emails are planted Paula wouldn't be that retarded. Scapegoats. Either planted or Paula made a deal with the devil.

Oh my lord.....

What's more believable? That a woman stupid enough to have a clandestine affair with a married man feels threatened by another woman who she feels may be stupid enough to have an affair with the same married man and tries to defend her territory, or that political operatives were secretly hacking into the CIA's computer network to plant fake emails to absolve the POTUS from any accusations of manipulation?

Hmmmmmmm.....

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

Does sound sort of far fetched doesn't it?

and I thought she broke it off with him.
edit on 043030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana

Oh my lord....., that political operatives were secretly hacking into the CIA's computer network to plant fake emails to absolve the POTUS from any accusations of manipulation
Hmmmmmmm.....
Now were making progress. Either that or she was getting something out of the deal. We will know when she is or is not arrested. That's a very big federal offences should would of committed. If she goes to prison it was planted, if she doesn't we know she was in on it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Does sound sort of far fetched doesn't it?

and I thought she broke it off with him.

The world better hope that civilization never depends on you and I seeing the same side of things!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Montana

I never attributed any claims to you.

As far as fixations on the POTUS, he may soon learn that it comes with the territory.

I am all for partisanship. Without it, our ship would only steer one direction.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
We are talking about two highly ranked military people. To get where they are they would necessarily possess a very high emotional IQ. This email thing reeks of a set up.

These two did not get to where they are by being average, and average they are NOT.

Someone who knows please tell me.

Which agency is more in the pocket of the president? Is it the CIA, or the FBI?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Montana

I never attributed any claims to you.

I am sorry, I interpreted that statement to mean that you were accusing me of supporting the 'spontaneous riot' pipe dream.

As far as fixations on the POTUS, he may soon learn that it comes with the territory.

I am all for partisanship. Without it, our ship would only steer one direction.

Our ship should steer in one direction. Right down the middle, usually, with only minor course changes to avoid icebergs and rocks. Both sides of the current political diatribe are equally blind.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The NDAA codifes indefinite military detention without charge or trial. It authorizes the president to be able to order ANYONE ANYWHERE in the WORLD to be picked up, and detained INDEFINITELY.

It's how it got it's name.
I suggest you read it AGAIN and if you still don't see it, maybe consider that lawyers EVERYWHERE have said yes, this is what it does.
-------------------------------------------
People just get what they deserve. My friend is moving to Uruguay. Starting to wish I could go with them but I'm too darn broke. I really do love my country, it's just all the stupid people I can't stand.
edit on 10-11-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join