It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: CIA Director Petraeus Resigning

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gmonundercover

you have that reversed....

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Xeven

Yes sex is a wonderful thing, except when you hurt your lovely wife of many years.

You can't be married to the 4 Star General and look like that.

Apparently you can, because she is.

He aint no prize except for his reputation.
edit on 103030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I am sure they are way past the looks part and love eachother for who they are and not what they look like.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

just caught it .....fixed

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Non-issue?

It is only a non-issue because the MSM dismissed it before the election. Just like the Fiscal Cliff was a non-issue, what was the news topic of the day prior to Petraeus's resigning?

As for this being sour grapes. Nope, sour grapes would be companies refusing to unlock the doors after Christmas until Obamacare was nullified. I'll give Obama some props to having some big stones and ego to match. But he couldn't stand up to employers pulling a page from the union handbook and doing a wildcat strike to protest his policies.

What is the total layoff nationwide citing Obamacare as reason since the election, 44,000? But that is a different topic for a different day.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What if Harry Reid was also in the situation room and could have heard a stand down order given?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

Oh how the mighty have fallen,

David and Bathsheba, Samson and Delilah, Bill and Monica,

Who says women are the weaker sex?
edit on 113030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

What if Harry Reid was also in the situation room and could have heard a stand down order given?

I hope some day the truth is revealed,

link   
Okay, I know the sources of the info in this post are questionable at best. Maybe this is true, maybe it is disinfo... I don't know. But factored in with some of the stuff that's been happening it's starting to make me wonder if there might be anything to this. And if any of it is true, some of this starts to make a lot more sense.

SOURCE: Veteran's Today article on October 31, 2012

Press TV: US military planned mutiny on the Bounty to topple Obama

Admiral Gaouette was part of a group of military officers who have been under suspicion for planning a “Seven Days in May” type overthrow of the US government if President Obama is re-elected.

“His [Romney's] real intent is to occupy Iraq and attack Iran. In the process, America intends on “neutralizing” the nuclear capability of Pakistan. This is the plan, it is known, not just in the Department of Defense, but by all intelligence agencies, the plotters have all been recognized, are all under surveillance and they have not been very careful.”

...Today, Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette was “fired” from his command of one of the three carrier battle groups back to Bremerton, Washington to face an investigation.

It is impossible to adequately state how unusual this is and how serious.

The Navy was clear that the charges had nothing to do with his personal conduct, no rape or sexual misconduct, no stolen money, no drug use, the things that usually bring down careers in the Navy, that and crashing ships into each other.

Gaouette was sent back because the Secretary of Defense found him unfit for command, sent him across the world in the middle of one of the largest combat exercises in history, one both timed prior to an election and one at a critical location, near the Straits of Hormuz in the Persian Gulf.

Gaouette commanded nearly one third of the Naval and air combat forces in the region.

The decision was made based on a conversation with the Secretary of Defense who, at the end of the talk, believed Gaouette was part of a group of military officers who have been under suspicion for planning a “Seven Days in May” type overthrow of the US government if President Obama is re-elected.

This is not conjecture, dozens of key officers face firing, hundreds are under investigation, all with direct ties to extremist elements in the Republican Party and the Israeli lobby.

Reports received are sourced at the highest levels of the Pentagon and indicate that the administration has been aware of these plans for months.

The article goes on to claim a whole lot of things, including tie-ins with the missing nukes from Minot Air Force Base back under G W Bush, and a claim that the Benghazi attack was a false flag attack carried out by special forces masquerading as terrorists and that this is why people were supposed to stand down and not interfere.

When I first read it I thought it was interesting but perhaps might be purposeful disinfo. Like I said, the source is not necessarily credible. But now I'm starting to wonder if there is any truth there.

And now the same author and site have a new article out that just mentions a few more things post-Petraeus's resignation:

Just before the election, Vice Admiral Gaoulette was “perp walked” off the deck of the USS Stennis, 20 miles off the coast of Iran. Goulette was commander of nearly a third of the naval forces in the Persian Gulf.

Goulette has neither been seen nor heard from since his removal from the region under force for “unfitness for command.”

Across the military, people are disappearing, quick retirements or simply “gone to lunch, don’t know if I am coming back.”

Something is very very wrong

SOURCE: Veteran's Today article on November 9, 2012

Referring to the Benghazi attack apparently, the article goes on to claim:

We have solid information that powerful financial forces tied to the Mexican Cartels, the Romney financial “insider” and the Netanyahu extremists are gunning for the US, perhaps literally.

We have found Israel’s fingerprints and those of extremist groups in the US along with traitors within the State Department behind the Benghazi murders.

We tracked down the security detail, through a large and respected London based contractor to a small subcontracting firm that gives an address in an rundown farm building on a moor in Wales.

Something is very wrong there.

So like I said, I know the sources are questionable at best, but if any of that is true, all of this starts to make a lot more sense. Anyone have any sources that can confirm or deny any of this?

link   
Petraeus story of a extramarital affair is bogus. Petraeus was caught playing politics with Romney on Benghazi. There is reports that Petraeus was in charge of Benghazi because it was being used as a CIA base of operations along with the other CIA bases near by. Because of this security was handed to him. Nobody in government are allowed to say anything about this because it is in the realm of the CIA and covert operations. A picture was released showing the CIA bases but nobody was allowed to cross the line of telling the whole story. Those two who showed the picture of the CIA bases on CSPAN were targeted for leaks.

Now the woman who is supposed to be the person who had the affair with him. She is paid to lie about him and make him look good for the history books. Just a example would be the Nancy Pelosi Steve Jobs deal with Bush to keep her from impeaching him. Nancy Pelosi made millions when Steve Jobs mysteriously right after that meeting between Pelosi and Bush where she said impeachment is off the table as she left the meeting Steve Jobs shows up at Apple Computers and renames the company throws out all there plans and begins Ipods Iphones Ipads so on. And he is said to have been a miracle man who made Apple the highest priced stock on Wallstreet. And Pelosi put five million more in the stocks as she walked out of that room. Steve Jobs autobiography was written by a person who sat on the Broadcast Board of Governors. That is the propaganda arm of the US Government. They were also involved in squashing all stories bad about Apple Computers and Steve Jobs. Apple Computers could not be hacked. Untrue. Apple Iphones were the safest. Untrue. When Steve Jobs was attacked for using Chinese labor where people were jumping out of buildings and committing suicide. The president of the Broadcast Board of Governors resigned and went on a television bonanza to protect the reputation of Steve Jobs and Apple Computers full time. That guys name if you want to look it up is Walter Isaacson.

Here is the Broad Cast Board of Governors board members. You know them but you probly never knew this about them.
www.bbg.gov...

He did this to do the protect Steve Jobs and Apple Computers tour.

Walter Isaacson resigned as Board Chair on January 27, 2012. The position is vacant pending a nomination by the President and confirmation by the U.S. Senate.

So this woman Paula Broadwell is only doing her job and using herself as a shield for Petraeus and his US propagnada history as they have written already in a book she is selling the US public. Can't let the truth ruin a perfectly good story can we.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

Non-issue?

It is only a non-issue because the MSM dismissed it before the election. Just like the Fiscal Cliff was a non-issue, what was the news topic of the day prior to Petraeus's resigning?

NO, it's a non issue for the reasons I listed....

whatever keep saying it to yourselves, it won't change reality. Obama isn't going to be impeached. But stay deluded if you want to.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Xeven

Yes sex is a wonderful thing, except when you hurt your lovely wife of many years.

You can't be married to the 4 Star General and look like that.

Apparently you can, because she is.

He aint no prize except for his reputation.
edit on 103030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I am sure they are way past the looks part and love eachother for who they are and not what they look like.

Exactly,

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

OH, now I am confused

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It seems like the affair now trumps Benghazi,
hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

What if the affair was with a man... Not a woman..how would his wife look past that? Ever think of that!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by Ahabstar

Benghazi is a non-issue.....
Only people blinded by their hate of Obama see it this way.....sort of like the BC issue, or Fast and furious, or anything else. You people are trying to find anything to make him look bad, and impeach him.
I'm sorry but anything Obama does is an act of the devil in your eyes.
I did NOT vote for Obama, so don't go there. I'm unbiased.

An embassy was attacked and ONLY 4 people died. If anything he did the right thing by not sending in more people, risking more deaths. You're using these people's deaths politically and it's rather sick.

Plus, the senate is controlled by democrats. The house might impeach him, but the senate needs a 2/3rd vote to actually remove him from office....it's NOT happening.
Get your head out of the clouds and come back to reality.

Petraeus resigned because the FBI was investigating him over an extra-marital affair.

edit on 10-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

i think your right....there are conservative politicians that for 4 years have been looking for ANYTHING to get Obama impeached. and it will continue, in fact, they have to discredit him in any way possible, to send a message to future generations of democratic political hopefuls. nothing has changed

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The 4 Star General is ~saying~ the resignation is because of an 'affair'

but i would suggest that Petraeus is washing-his-hands (al la Pontius Pilate) of the Øbama regime

there is quite a subdued ruckus in the ranks that say they are in terrible shape with Øbama as their CIC... and the one who ignorantly decides the Rules of engagement... there is a quiet revulsion of the CIC almost on the way of developing into acoup?

my idea is that the 4 Star General is sending the voluntary military a coded-message in his resignation
supposedly in disgrace as an ?adulterer? or as a honest man that had and unexplained 'Affair'

...He might be signaling the commissioned officers that standing-down from active duty is a very viable option..
~without elaborating just where or how or. when the military mission will get into hairy territory regarding the USA homeland & the civilian populace~

perhaps i am reading his resignation at the CIA as being connected with the still unknown facts about the Sept 11th Benghazi debacle ...where it is thought 2 inde contractors affiliated with the CIA Security disobeyed the stand down orders from the WH itself and fought the 100+ well armed mercenary army to the death severasl hours later...

i believe that the General is protecting his family & himself from future repercussions on bucking the System/Administration & the intermediate range geopolitical roadmap for a Musilm Brotherhood Mid East & N Africa (for reasons to be kept covert for now)
edit on 10-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I tried to explain it simply and gave a example involving recent history that is proven fact when you look through the facts which are easy to follow on Pelosi, Bush, Walter Isaacson and Steve Jobs.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Obama isn't going to be impeached. But stay deluded if you want to.

Maybe - Impeachment is a legal process comparable to an indictment and doesn't necessarily imply guilt and/or the notion of a conviction. The House could very easily draw up articles of impeachment before all is said and done. Several others have been "impeached" for far less than what Obama might, or could be charged with.
edit on 10-11-2012 by gmonundercover because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If he cant even keep an affair secret how can he be expected to keep the nations secrets. Amazing how easy it is to monitor the CIAs emails.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Oh it might end in a split between the House and Senate and in that case will result in a general censor of Obama just as Bill Clinton had. But there will be impeachment proceedings.

Obama has already been caught in a small lie and outed himself during the second debate. That in itself is enough to warrant further investigations. The fact that Speaker of the House Boehner will be informed in the coming weeks that he will no longer have the luxury of unopposed elections to his seat in Congress is just enough of a fire lit under his butt to push for them.

Always remember that job number one for every elected official is to get re-elected.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join