It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Has Passed the Rubicon, Welcome to the USSA and Eventually, Collapse.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

Well, I did vote for Romney. Yes, he is the lesser of the two evils, but he is indeed a businessman, and America is indeed a business. I am sad Romney lost, but hey, it's 4 more years to prove Obama's policies dont work. Then, if Hillary doesnt run, we are back to Republicans.
Meanwhile, hold tight, and wait for taxes to go up.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gomar

Well, I did vote for Romney. Yes, he is the lesser of the two evils, but he is indeed a businessman, and America is indeed a business. I am sad Romney lost, but hey, it's 4 more years to prove Obama's policies dont work. Then, if Hillary doesnt run, we are back to Republicans.
Meanwhile, hold tight, and wait for taxes to go up.

That is what you think and under some other circumstance you might be right. But you heard it here first. There will be no 2016 election. America has voted her last time for president. I seriously doubt that there will be a 2014 mid term election. but maybe. America will not be here, only ruins and a remnant.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gomar

Well, I did vote for Romney. Yes, he is the lesser of the two evils, but he is indeed a businessman, and America is indeed a business.

This has to be the biggest lie the GOP told this year...or the top 10...women who get raped not being able to get pregnant...Paul Revere warning the British? Founding Fathers freeing the slaves...I don't know maybe the top 20...but anyways...

Lets start with your premise and do some of that "thinking" thing...

Government is "indeed a business"

Businesses look to increase revenues and decrease costs to arrive at "profit"

Gov Revenues ..Taxes....INCREASE
Gov Costs...services..Infrastructure, police, defense, education...DECREASE

And they can do that to thier hearts desire...cus by the way Gov as a business is the largest MONOPOLY the world has ever seen...they can arrest private competition and pass laws forbiding customer complaints.

Government is a means for a people to pool it's resources to do those things we can not do as individuals. It is NOT a business. If you want gov. as a business then move to sub-saharin Africa, most of those nations would serve you well for that model.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cantyousee

Stop. Stop. Stop. I need to catch my breath.....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Seriously where have all the intelligent republicans gone?

There used to be loads of them and America was a better place for it! Well informed political discourse used to take the form of constructive and considered debate that picked apart and exposed the flaws in the argument, for the greater benefit of everyone.

Everyone is just spouting all of this 'kiss america goodbye' 'just you wait we're all doomed' nonsense and there hasn't been a single considered well-informed pro-republican argument put forward or any anti-democrat sentiment put forward that doesn't just smack of rhetoric or empty cynicism.

Where are you guys getting your information? Seriously? Are you even getting information? Are these view based on any actual factual evidence AT ALL?

Be better than this. Turn off Fox and actually educate yourselves about the issues, seek out both sides of the argument and piece together an informed point of view.

It's not all your fault, billions of dollars are spent keeping the News from actually broadcasting news in America. Do you ever stop to wonder why?

There is a good reason why there are different political parties. No one is right all the time, but Americans are more divided in sentiment than at any time in history since the Civil war and NONE of you seem to be stopping to wonder WHY?

What actual freedoms do you not have with Obama in office that you had with Bush in office?

Show of hands how many of you SERIOUSLY believe that gay people shouldn't be afforded the same rights as everybody else?

How many of you actually understand the implications of fixing the debt ceiling during the worst recession in economic history?

There are serious serious problems in America today and instead of pitching in to help, you're all just sitting back pointing the finger at the people who are out there trying to DO something about it.

It's not a freaking football game people! If you're all so damn patriotic then get informed and pitch in and help to make America a GREAT nation once again.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Studiosamurai because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Stop. Stop. Stop. I need to catch my breath.....

This is not a laughing matter. There is a treasonist lunatic in the white house. He is a muslim. He has already betrayed our ambassador and three other Americans in Libya. He will betray our soldiers in a far country and they will die suddenly in a day. He is setting America up for destruction. All of this is in the Holy Bible.I pass this information along in the hopes that some will take note and make their peace with God before it is too late. America(babylon) will fall but God's people will rise from the ashes and the Lord will come with healing in his wings.
edit on 12-11-2012 by cantyousee because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You can deny it all you want. We are on the verge of an ecomonic collapse AND the second american revolution. The hatred and vitrol spewed by the left for the past four and a half years have taken it's toll.

And this is a perfect example. I was told by my boss to give him the names of "our weakest links" due to possible job cuts - and yes, they are due to obamacare - and I gave him the files of three very gregarious liberals.

I simply do not want them in my life.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Why are you using a fictional book and a fictional character as a reference?

Lets stick to facts, not fairy tales.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HootMcVie
You can deny it all you want. We are on the verge of an ecomonic collapse AND the second american revolution. The hatred and vitrol spewed by the left for the past four and a half years have taken it's toll.

And this is a perfect example. I was told by my boss to give him the names of "our weakest links" due to possible job cuts - and yes, they are due to obamacare - and I gave him the files of three very gregarious liberals.

The hatred and vitrol you speak of is them believeing they finally have us where they want us. They are becoming drunk in their success. Fear not for they will be unsucessful in their attempts. They shall howl for a short time and then be dismayed when God comes to Jacobs rescue. America is destine to fall and change but the ones that rise in her ashes shall posses the world.
edit on 12-11-2012 by cantyousee because: content

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
reply to post by dutchmilpo

The Governor called in the National Guard, not the President. Nixon actually ended the Vietnam War and that war was started under a Democrat President.

James Allen Rhodes (September 13, 1909 – March 4, 2001) was an American Republican politician from Ohio, and as of 2006 one of only five US state governors to serve four four-year terms in office. As governor in 1970, he decided to send National Guard troops onto the Kent State University campus, resulting in the shooting of students on May 4. Four students were killed and nine others were wounded, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[1]

What part of "American Republican politician" escapes You? On the .50 barett, maybe, maybe not. The officers falling from the roof,shot to smithereens were real enough.

The fire afterwards? Well, that's another case. I tend to believe the flashbangs and teargas canisters set that off.

Fact remains, WACO-Wacko's weren't exactly unarmed, and the flip of the dixicrats was in the early 60's and was history by the time the Kent-State shooting occured. The dixiecrats are still in charge of the GOP. However You like to twist and wrench history to Your way of "thinking", it doesn't change the fact that it was a Republican politician that sicked the NG on the students, with not a peep from Washington.

Tricky Dick only ended de Vietnam War because he was under pressure from the many protests that went sour, and were about to cost him dearly poltically (as most politicians would) Nót because he was against the war an sich.

I am done here, and the last comments from the lunatic fringe have convinced me that there will always be a part of humanity that willfully embraces crazytalk, because they fear change more than everything, even more than Hell.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Killer Avatar bro. Gotts spinishk!
Well, China needs a lot of fatalities.
Russia, not so much.
Persia?
Ain't gunna happen.
The Mujahadeen ground Ivan's toy's down to junk metal, and Secret codes that were really the Russian guide to the words of American Disco.
It was sad.
Ivan's plea to be a friend took on a plantif whail, a cheap suit jacket slung over one shoulder, and strike a pose babee better than Trevolta, c'mon, you saw the movie, you did it.
No. I saw Russians taken down by grit, both the trait kind and the Borosylicatecarbonaciousmatteronyoursandpaper.hostmineral, unknown.
that eat away at hollywood defying speed on your....hey, that ain't wax.
Logged a "That Motorcycle will kill you for Jesus."
Actually the D.O.A, part was an exploded grind rock on a "borrowed" industrial grinder.
But, he was working on a motorcycle (his) when he died.
Just proves, if it's a real harley, he's scooter peeps.
If he's on a not new Hardly Dangerous, he's probably alright, I rode a damned blue (faded) Kansas City Copsickle, with the standard transmission, don't call it a suicide if it has an Indian mousetrap type clutch, and a chopped off lever of some type under the left thigh, instead of a proper tankside shift, a proper 65 Pan is a standard, anybody that would ruin one, unless it has been chopped and shopped so many times the dealer gave YOU a sheet of numbers and said pick some!
Ask yourself:
Am I a prospect?
If yes, pick some stupid ass.
Are you not?
And just how did you come to own mobymotorcycle?
Really, ever since old dan....what was old dead whats his name that tried to infiltrate the Angels?
He ain't dead?
Why heck fellers.
Wanna buy my old blue scoot back for me, still ain't cruised with Dan.
Look, I've got a knuck and a flathead 80, besides my 45, and I'll never part with my flathead or the 45, a knuck?
Can buy em all day.
The dead for Jesus deal, intoned by the wife who had gotten love bombed into a cult for sweet bleeding Jebus, and departed, for after damning her true love who said something like, "okay, but it's going to be more fun than at your mothers."..and climbed upon that well and truly damned big motorcycle for the run.The run was uneventful...it's been a while.
The wife wasn't home, and since he wasn't kidding when he told his old lady he wasn't seeing other women, he had a lot of time on his hands.
Who knows what drove him to that garage and put that evil and pernicious grinder to metal, a stone literally cut out his heart when it shattered.
Bids?
New junk.
Demonic. 1 kill. Low miles. Pretty, except where part of the stone broke off some metal.
And they say old time values are a thing of the past...but they never give dates....epochs....eons....ages unknown in transit to their new work zone. not a few, these were planet builders, an earths worth of people aboard each, headed to some place just simply too damned close to here. Reforestation was kickin Neptune...I'm kiddin ya, it was Saturn....okay. You got me.
Venus? Before then.
Think Shoemaker Levy 9.
Excellent spacing for monster ultraplus what...meteors, comets, fragments of somebody's home world?
Somebody is gonna get a butt whoopin.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Not to be a negative person, but this is how I see it. The United States of America is in dire trouble no matter who is elected at this point. I also believe a collapse is coming and it is unavoidable.

The two party system is what is killing us. On one hand you have the democrats, the party of regulations, high taxes, expanded welfare, and just all around big government. Then you have the republicans, party of the free market, less oversight, and people keeping more of what they earn.

While both parties theories have their positives and negatives, there is little hope that either can pull us out of the hole we are in. The democratic scenario puts tighter restrictions on businesses and higher taxes, leading to many companies making drastic cutbacks or leaving the country altogether. Couple that with expanded welfare being paid for by those left with jobs and you simply don't have enough revenue to cover the costs of keeping the citizenry fed, sheltered, and taken care of medically.

The republican approach thinks that giving more money back to the already wealthy will grow the economy because these people will invest it in business or start companies. There was an report put out recently that stated this simply does not work. If it did then the economy would already be growing and we would all be employed.

This is why I think both approaches are asinine. We can't have a welfare state and we can't have an aristocracy. We need real change in this country and we won't find it voting either R or D. If we want to make things better we have to put both parties out of business and end the system of kickbacks and favors that have corrupted Washington.

The people elected who they thought would best lead the country, but the division shows me that people are ready for an alternative. We as a citizenry need to group together and fix these problems ourselves. We need to find new people to lead this country who don't spend millions of dollars just trying to get elected by seeing who can get caught lying the least. It is time for a new America that is once again by the people and for the people.

Thank you for indulging my rant.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by camaro68ss

We heard the exact same thing in 2008.

Looks like the country is still here.

and it is worse off, and deeper in debt
edit on 123030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

But what you fail to understand is that the debt isn't real money. It's 1 and 0s in a data bank somewhere in Switzerland and can and will be erased with the click of a mouse.

And just who is this so called massive debt owed to anyway? China...how would they collect? How would any entity collect on this debt of cyber money?
edit on 9-11-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for admitting your a bunch of freeloading world terrorist's, You live off the hard workers of the world then when it comes time to paying up, you say # it we'll just blow you up.

Eg you guys are not even letting the germans view their own freaking gold. To me that says to bad we spent it your loss yet again
edit on 13-11-2012 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
There is no doubt this election is and will be for the record books. As I believe, this is the moment America descends into Communism, Marxism, depression, and finally collapse.

For the past few days now I’ve been distort on how the elections turned out.

I was about to help you out on the spelling of "distraught"...but then thought you might have gotten the adjective correct, a freuduan slip? Your honest self calling out from deep beneath the goopy residue of consuming too much Fox News? Yes "distort" seems the best adjective...

Maybe this will help you with how distorted you feel?

Conservatives, don't despair
edit on 13-11-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by camaro68ss
There is no doubt this election is and will be for the record books. As I believe, this is the moment America descends into Communism, Marxism, depression, and finally collapse.

For the past few days now I’ve been distort on how the elections turned out.

I was about to help you out on the spelling of "distraught"...but then thought you might have gotten the adjective correct, a freuduan slip? Your honest self calling out from deep beneath the goopy residue of consuming too much Fox News? Yes "distort" seems the best adjective...

Maybe this will help you with how distorted you feel?

Conservatives, don't despair
edit on 13-11-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

fox news, hummm, seems you would know watching it. Ill take your word on it. The only thing i watch on tv is walking dead. Im to busy working 12 hour days so the government can take 50% of it away in taxes.

Go ahead and attack me on my grammer. It’s what people do best when they can’t come up with a counter argument or anything intelligent to say.
edit on 13-11-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I see your point up to a point. My take is that the day you are elected they tell you all of this super scary secret stuff, inside information for the prez's ears only. Like who really killed JFK, what space weapons are really up there, the extent of wiretapping and things of that nature. Right away as prez you become freaked out and you become a hawk of sorts. So goodie goodie two shoes obama gets jaded instantaneously and reneges on his campaign promises like closing Guat Bay. This is because like Kool-aid Kool-aid which doesn't taste great, but is instant, he has changed forms. Romney is an equities dealer man and that would be all the worse I think. Jello Biafra once said all politicians should have to wear clown outfits to work and that sums it up well and accurately.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

By boss...you mean your mom shouting down from the basement stairs? Seriously...some dumb BS on the political forums.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

By boss...you mean your mom shouting down from the basement stairs? Seriously...some dumb BS on the political forums.

struck a nerve, did i?

i'm done with you people.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrandon
PLEASE SIGN HERE AND PASS LINK AROUND TO REMOVE OBAMA FROM OFFICE...
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

Why waste time with this crap?

Seriously?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join