It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I`m Les, friend with the AB`s, they want you to have this..........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hi,

Well in truth, since 3-2010 to present, I have had about 100 UFO encounters, to wit I have about 60 720P videos and some pictures of ,,, everything needed to prove alien life forms and contact made, via the hard data. "They" trained me, it seems.

I finally found a noble writer who has posted my story but that`s just a short and simple version of events. In fact that is just what happened in Torrance CA, it was here in Henderson NV that "things" beyond belief took off.

Please check this out, and this is just the start, PROMISE :

Snip

Thank you,

Les Rosin

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. I've had to remove your entire post as it goes against our policies.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read )

**THREAD CLOSED**
edit on 11/9/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Content removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 15h.) Spamming. Thank you - Jak
edit on 12/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Link isn't working for me - Try again please

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ABFriend7

I have.......everything needed to prove alien life forms and contact made, via the hard data. "They" trained me, it seems.

Les Rosin

#1. You're not allowed to share personal info such as your name, on this site. (may not matter much. Just letting you know that Mods will often remove any personal info from a post.)

#2. Stating that you have proof, is worthless. If you actually have some sort of proof, then prove it.

There is a double taboo in the paranormal world: Religious beings are aliens or aliens are religious beings.

Say it either way and watch the jugular veins, on those who vehemently oppose this concept, enlarge and pulsate furiously.

But, the fact remains that no one has proved, or disproved, that both are, or are not, one in the same. Therefore, the above hypothesis remains intact.

www.examiner.com...

Well, since no one can prove that either of those actually exist within reality, then obviously it cannot be proven whether or not they are one in the same.

edit on 11/9/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Thank you for your direction and I am in the process of trying to prove. Tomorrow maybe another article per the writer, lets see. I need help from a technical side to consolidate into something better than here`s a pic., it needs to be put into a solid science backed format, I strongly seek that readers. So I guess I`ll get back when the silver platter is ready.

Regards,

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

Thank you very much, I`m lost on P.C. stuff.

Best wish`s,

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hi ABFriend7 and welcome ATS!!

Happy to see that you followed my link!
Well, having read your story I think you might need some tutorial to start sharing your experiences on ATS so here are some links:

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

For any needs you can use Ask ATS service.

Best wishes for your divulgation and...enjoy ATS!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I for one am curiously interested in what you have, we tend to see a lot of the 'I have proof' posts here, as I'm sure you can imagine, when in fact they do not.

That being said, I think you may be different, or should I say I hope you are different.

By the way your picture on the link provided mentions an orb, what is the structure above the orb?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
You are so cool and awesome, thank you very much for your support, I appreciate you.

Regards,

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...many people join here, with claims of proof. I hope you are finally the new member that can back up those claims. I patiently await your proof.....

Des

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
how many times are you going to post the same thing? instead of making lots of new threads saying it, why don't you add to the one you've already got going.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

Hi ,

Well I wanted to avoid the religious aspects, for now, but to me and I speculate on this, but it fits everything:

The top to me is reference Zech. 5, a flying scroll and the object below, man,, if not an Angel I don`t know. I do know on 3-17-2010 I had a close encounter with that white orb and supernatural love was shared. To me, as a Christian, the things I have help full fill , ACTS 2:19

Since I`m at it, near the end I needed to know who I was dealing with, if I am to go forward, I gave four choices, they on tape, communicated : Bene ha Elohim, I used telepathy, like the gov., with remote viewing. It happens through the right hemisphere of the human brain, I was also trained in that.

This is hard,, also like Emperor Constantine in 312 A.D.; I had a perfect white Cross float over me (filmed it) when I was suffering from, too much, too intense, from the data and more.

The message to me then in the Cross was like Constantine : IN HOC SIGNO VINCES : By this sign you shall conquer.

So if I myself am being mis-lead then both sides have done this to me, my human side Catholic up bringing and uuhh well "them" the A.B.`s, both sides got me where I am at. Like I`m being pushed in this direction.

I`m trying to cope and especially, to do what I have promised I would do, even unto my death. I`m in a deep deep "game" or something, danger included, but I`m not allowed to be afraid and so on. Just rely on my training, that`s what they want from me. Our bond is beyond any measure of this world, I know that much.

So surreal,,,, I hope I don`t fail,,, I`m afraid of that.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Truth, proof, bring it to me, show me, convince me, NO,, you have to prove YOURSELF to TRUTH !

But because of the continued weakness, YOU ARE BEING GIVEN SIGNS , I will continue to press for the few; like the others before me. But I don`t obey man`s orders very well, I wish to see them crushed. So do others.

Chill pill time

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ABFriend7
Hi I`m Les, friend with the AB`s, they want you to have this..........

May I ask a question.

Who is "the AB's"?

If they want me to have something, I'd like to know what AB stands for.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ABFriend7

You've mentioned training several times. May I ask, what training, and by whom. Just asking for some clarity from you.

Des

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Sorry, Advanced Beings. Some say A.B.E. , advanced biological entities.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Training as in the isolated desert with about 100 supernatural events, which A.B.`s supplied for 2 years, which also consists of repeated patterns and direct demonstrations, etc. etc., its to complex to try and just explain.

Example, one Saturday I`m in traffic school, break time comes I go outside, I see nothing but ask myself, are they watching me right now? I decide yes, so I wave to the air. I turn around sure enough there are two UFO`s hanging static in the sky, I film it, to make sure viewers know it is a legit ufo as I film one, the other goes racing by at terrific speed. But that`s not the point, this lesson, like others as taped, enforces to me even when you don`t see us, we are there. They want me to know that.

I trained everyone in my last aerospace job top to bottom. I certified auditors and heat treat operators to stringent standards, I know training when I see it. That`s why I was sent to the desert, to prepare. I saw that spot in NV in a dream in CA , not to mention the two orange orbs guided me there.

I sent an email to the physic`s major, the writer, I told him either post some strong pictures with the next article or I will pay him to help me post about a dozen pictures here. I want to back everything I say, a.s.a.p.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Thank you for the reply. I'll check back in later, I'm busy baking a Schnitzel casserole for dinner guests tonight.

Des

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Your sweet, I like you !

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Thank you for the reply. I'll check back in later, I'm busy baking a Schnitzel casserole for dinner guests tonight.

Des

What time is dinner Des? I still need to return that curtain rod I borrowed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join