It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I`m Les, friend with the AB`s, they want you to have this..........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Show up anytime after 5:00...I'll uncork some nice wine to go with dinner... thanks for the curtain rod back..I have many uses for it, ya know....it's a real time saver.....

BTW...AB stands for Alien Beings

Des

edit on 9-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
In before 404 by mods. LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ABFriend7

I really hope this is true. However we have all heard this again and again... and again. It's not often the poster in question has a link to a news article about themselves... but then it's from the examiner. So though it would be great if you're "the one" so to speak, I have a lot of doubts.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have to agree with everyone else, PROOF!! Would so love to see something real out there for once!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I have about 60 720P videos and some pictures of ,,, everything needed to prove alien life forms and contact made, via the hard data.

You can start with the pictures since they are easier to upload.

At what time today can I expect to see the pictures posted?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

I have about 60 720P videos and some pictures of ,,, everything needed to prove alien life forms and contact made, via the hard data.

You can start with the pictures since they are easier to upload.

At what time today can I expect to see the pictures posted?

Indeed... I'd like to know too, make a space in my diary ya know?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ABFriend7

Well in truth, since 3-2010 to present, I have had about 100 UFO encounters, to wit I have about 60 720P videos and some pictures of ,,, everything needed to prove alien life forms and contact made, via the hard data. "They" trained me, it seems.

Seen way too many "I've got proof" threads that offer nothing than a few choice words.

If you have 60 vids of ET or AB, how about picking your best one and posting that up to YT and then linking here. Until a vid or a pic that you say you have is made public as far as I'm concerned you're just attention seeking. No worries if that's the case, you'll find plenty of followers here on ATS

Not sure why you'd even bother with a writer for articles if you've got more conclusive media - who cares about something some guy that no-one knows wrote on a webpage!

Really can't understand why a genuine disclosure begins with "I've got a bunch of proof, but whilst I compile it (which might take a rather unusually long time), here, read a few stories.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Like most of these types of threads... the manically excited contactee has went from many posts in a short period of time to nothing at all when actually asked to provide proof. I think that's the end of this one....

I'm calling it: "Hi I'm Les, friend with the AB's, the want you to have this......." found dead at 2:33 PM. Don't call next of kin because there is none.

Too bad, I was somewhat hopeful with this time.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Once you've presented your photos, we'll consider reopening the thread.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

**THREAD CLOSED TILL MEMBER PRESENTS PHOTOS**
edit on 11/9/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join