It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I found the above video very interesting although not surprising.

It features an abuse victim and the former Deputy Chief Constable of North Wales Police. It looks like a lot of the rich and powerful sick and twisted peodo people like Jimmy Saville are going to finally get exposed.

Heres another interesting related video from The UK Morning Show 'This Morning'

In it the presenter Phillip Scholfield (An open, likable and wel known UK host) hands PM Cameron a list of these 'Elite' he got off the internet. And instead of them being exposed Phillip himself is under fire in the press for doing what he did, it loks like these sicko's in power are still trying to cover up but I think the whole can o worms has opened on these sicko's and it's about bloody time

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Please list names and lodge numbers.

Just saying they are Freemasons doesn't quite cut it.

Like Saville, He was not a Freemason.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I think there is a danger that "the list" will prejudice any police action. Plus, anyone with a grudge looking to destroy a reputation will now be trying to falsely implicate others. These "lists" are dangerous as they lead to trial by Twitter and that's not justice for anyone.

Regards

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Thanks in advance.

Well, just like the former Chief Constable I am not a Mason either, and I don't know the abuse victim either, so I don't have access to that information.

You'll notice my thread title mirrored that of the video title (not my video) as per ATS guidlines. If you read my personal comments I don't say "lots of Masons" are going to be exposed I say "sicko's in power". Of course it's no secret many Masons are judges and many people in power are Masons due to Masonry being a very old boys club of rich individuals who advanced Masons over the normal populace.

As for Jimmy Saville, thanks for confirming he wasn't a Mason, it's actually something I'd never even considered until you brought it up, he was however a very powerful and famous individual with high up connections to Government.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Anybody care to share that list, I would like to know just in case I have to vote for any of them.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
I think there is a danger that "the list" will prejudice any police action. Plus, anyone with a grudge looking to destroy a reputation will now be trying to falsely implicate others. These "lists" are dangerous as they lead to trial by Twitter and that's not justice for anyone.

I agree, the list of names passed around on the internet could lead to a with hunt and bias an investigation, but Phillip didn't show the names up on the screen or mention them, he handed them to The PM, and the PM should make efforts to see they are investigated rather than spending all his efforts on making Philip look bad for trying to expose peadophiles.

I mean right now he is in the right, for gods sake people Jimmy Saville was an icon, if you thought of someone involved with children and charity it was him, I even wrote to him to fix it for me when I was a kid, and in all that time he was a peado abusing his position while other people in power covered it up for him. Those are real children he abused and all the time he not only got away with it but was praised as a hero and saviour of children. I think in light of that these other powerful and famous people who have been instigated in this should
be investigated fully and fairly and I fully back Phillip Schofields view and actions

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The comments of the prime minister in response to schofields "list" assured me that they are doing everything they can to subvert the investigation at the highest levels already.

For a politician to come out and state that their is a large number of freemasons on the list that he has seen, on a evening news program that is watched by millions of people, in my mind means he must have researched the list of names.
Not every freemason is bad, many of them are misguided, many no doubt are down right scum, what do any of those people on the list have to fear from an open honest non biased (one way or the other) investigation of the victims claims and the circumstances of their abuse?.

If as they claim they are innocent, then i am sure they would be exonerated, the fact they are freemasons in itself should not be enough to guarantee the perversion of justice and protection from public hostility.
Any other member of the public would get no less.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The PM has no remit to begin a criminal investigation, so why would he look at the list and ensure they are investigated? All he can do is pass any info to the Police, as can This Morning for that matter and anyone else who has info.

Posting rumours and, even worse, publishing those rumours without any basis in fact but merely on hearsay is slander. I could quite easily create a list myself and include YOU on it. How would you feel if a major TV network got hold of that list and insisted the PM investigate it? Even if it was untrue (and in your case I am sure it is
) there mere fact that your name was mentioned and you were investigated could be enough to ruin your life.

I can see why they are getting stick as it was a cheap shot using nothing more than a list of names off the net, which as we know from being on ATS, can be full of total rubbish.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Not too surprising from a group that disdains women and will not let them join in their reindeer games.

Now we know why.

Women don't always sit still for pedophilia.
Men have to watch their backs and will shut up about it as we have seen over and over again.

It is all fun and games until some one gets hurt. I can't understand why the Church - as culpable as it seems to be - still calls any shots at all. And that group of Catholic Bishops parading around the country like they are the Untouchables- should all be defrocked if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Well thank god Schofield never mentioned any names.

Unlike when the police, media and government accused Liverpool fans of causing the deaths of their fellow supporters at Hillsborough.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

The PM has no remit to begin a criminal investigation, so why would he look at the list and ensure they are investigated? All he can do is pass any info to the Police, as can This Morning for that matter and anyone else who has info.

Posting rumours and, even worse, publishing those rumours without any basis in fact but merely on hearsay is slander. I could quite easily create a list myself and include YOU on it. How would you feel if a major TV network got hold of that list and insisted the PM investigate it? Even if it was untrue (and in your case I am sure it is
) there mere fact that your name was mentioned and you were investigated could be enough to ruin your life.

I can see why they are getting stick as it was a cheap shot using nothing more than a list of names off the net, which as we know from being on ATS, can be full of total rubbish.

I wouldn't be happy, but until something is investigated properly and fairly then tagging something as hearsay gives people like that a free roam, look at Jimmy Saville, it was no secret and hearsay across many many circles, but because he was a high up powerful figure it was covered up and he got away with it while children who were abused were ignored and left to suffer and silence, imagine how hard it was for those kids seeing their abuser portrayed as a here before their very eyes on TV?

So Stu Mason lets get this in persective shall we? I do not condone a witchhunt, and neither does Phillip Schofield.

He did not publicly say the names, he handed them to The PM, which is apt because they are MP's who are the alleged abusers, it's alleged the camera angle may have made the names visable although I have seen no proper evidence of that. In light of what Jimmy got away with I believe Phillips heart is in the right place, and people like Jimmy who abused their positions of power should face justice for what they have done to children and vulnerable people, and their positions of power should not protect them from it, my opinion is instead of spending al his efforts defending accused peodophiles in power and attacking people wanting them investigated he should make some efforts to ensure these people are investigated. Of course that isn't how Politicians work though, is it?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by stumason

Well thank god Schofield never mentioned any names.

Unlike when the police, media and government accused Liverpool fans of causing the deaths of their fellow supporters at Hillsborough.

Yep, one rule for 'them' and another for 'us'

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Thanks in advance.

Always out in defense - Even regarding THIS subject.

Tut - tut.

I've actually just discovered my friend - who was abused as a child, was abused by his uncle who had strong ties to Local Freemasons..

Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Not too surprising from a group that disdains women and will not let them join in their reindeer games.

Now we know why.

Men have to watch their backs and will shut up about it as we have seen over and over again.

Your posts state that Freemasons are child-rapists and hate women. Do you think even the many married freemasons hate women? And what do you think the percentage of Freemasons are that rape children? Or do you think thats the general policy of Freemasons?

When you wage slanderous lies about people, thus hurting them, their families and their business, you could at least back it up with some detail, reference or a shred of evidence. Or are you one of those faceless internet-posters who cowardly hides behind a moniker to spew hate and ill-will at every opportunity?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Always out in defense - Even regarding THIS subject.

Tut - tut.

I've actually just discovered my friend - who was abused as a child, was abused by his uncle who had strong ties to Local Freemasons..

Coincidence? I think not.

I agree, every thread with Mason in the title always attracts the usual Mason defenders who are themselves Freemasons, it's really quite transparant now and the Command of Masonry is to keep the secrets of the craft or suffer having yourself mutilated so why anyone would believe anything said by their cult members here really is beyond me when their whole cult instructs them to lie and decieve about what Masonry is about

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Thanks in advance.

/snip
High Level Masons such as Chief Superintendent Gordon Angelsea and at least 12 of his colleagues were “let off the hook” for sexual abuse crimes on children (some of who are now dead) in the North Wales Paedophile Ring Cover-Up.

Partial list of child sex offenders in british government.

If you manage to find the other names of the 12 colleagues, please post back, ill go looking for them myself.

edit on 9-11-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Now we know why.

Your posts state that Freemasons are child-rapists and hate women. Do you think even the many married freemasons hate women? And what do you think the percentage of Freemasons are that rape children? Or do you think thats the general policy of Freemasons?

When you wage slanderous lies about people, thus hurting them, their families and their business, you could at least back it up with some detail, reference or a shred of evidence. Or are you one of those faceless internet-posters who cowardly hides behind a moniker to spew hate and ill-will at every opportunity?

That's a very Harsh comment and reply don't you think? Especially from ATS Staff?

That poster has made 5,723 total posts here on ATS, sure it's not much next to your near 33 thousand lol but have a but of respect for the good posting members hey?

Nearly 6000 posts on a forum expresing his/her opinions does not strike me as one of those faceless internet-posters who cowardly hides behind a moniker to spew hate and ill-will at every opportunity. The poster also didn't say "Freemasons are child-rapists and hate women"

What the poster did state is Masonry disdains women which lets be honest, they do, it's not called an old boys club for nothing you know?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
My grandfather was a master mason, so I don't believe they are all evil, but as a secret society they have the ability to keep secrets and protect their fellow secret members.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
But what do we learn from this? What's the relationship between being a Freemason and a paedophile? What's being suggested here? Paedophiles are drawn to the Freemasons? Freemasons are actually a front paedophile cult? Is this a causality issue or a coincidence?

I think this raises more questions than it actually answers. If some Freemasons are paedophiles, what does it say about either Freemasons or paedophiles. Surely, nobody genuinely believes that all Freemasons are paedophiles? Nobody really believes that all paedophiles are also Freemasons as this is patently untrue, so how can be the reverse be true?

So what are we left with? That some paedophiles are also Freemasons? If that's all we're left with, then it's meaningless in itself. You might as well create a Venn diagram looking for commonalities with taste in music or food.

There's an argument as to whether the Mason network/fraternity affords some level of secrecy, but you can argue the same case about any members-only 'club'. My local boxing club doesn't accept all membership applications, for instance. How is a non-member meant to know what happens behind their closed private doors?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Now we know why.

Interesting comment on Married Masons. I was also informed that the uncle was a married man (to a woman), yet he was tied to the Masons via being a secretly gay man having relations with a married Mason.

So many hide behind the veil of marriage - It counts for nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join