It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mmorse32

An aviation expert is saying he has NO IDEA but, wouldnt a trash bag or bug come to mind first? or, an RC toy as some have suggested.

The aviation expert is a former commercial pilot and instructor. Why does that make him an authority on identifying something in a video? How much experience does he have with watching videos of bugs? He supposedly told the TV station they aren't insects yet he says they could be debris lifted by the wind. How does he come to that conclusion? How does he discount insects? Is he assuming they are far from the camera? Why?

Looks like bugs to me. The TV station should have asked an entomologist.

edit on 11/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

hey, I know aliens visit or, at least, visited. Ok? And I'm not talking ancient aliens here.

The public just needs better quality evidence than what we have here to win them over.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I am less qualified than this aviation expert that's why I need something more to go on.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by ilikestarz

I'm stepping out on a limb on this one..
While we don't have the objects size or distance from the camera, I'm still very intrigued. Look at the flight pattern and the amazing speed.???

Someone is going to have to provide something solid to convince me of insect..
Is this the only time of the day the objects are filmed(between 12 and 1:00pm)?Insects would likely not be under time restrictions.

Do RC devices capable of flight to fast to see exist??That would surely be foolish to fly so fast, and how would you control it?

This speed may very well be what has kept these craft hidden. So much for the cloak argument..Or would extreme speed be a form of cloak?

So where from here, do we start filming empty space and then go back and slow down the film?
I'm impressed as hell..I actually hope it ends up being insects..

This speed is in the same category as high speed right angle turns...

Congrats on the post OP (this may end up being the gift that keeps on giving.
edit on 9-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: typo
When you think about the speed part of this story, it may explain the many cases of pictures that turn up with unseen objects in them. Perhaps missed it with their eyes, but the camera manages to catch it.
Although unless there is a butt load of these things flying around, I have to say that would be a very lucky photo snap
The reporting done by this station was SURPISINGLY good. Catch what I'm saying, too good as in put together as an intentional leak..Sorry couldn't resist...but you know...never say ....
edit on 9-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It looks extremely close to the camera, like a couple-few inches away. It does NOT look far away at all. I believe we've been visited in the past by extraterrestrials, but not in this video.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

So maybe some hybrid of that INSANE heli you posted the video of there, and something like this Japanese bit of madness...

www.youtube.com...

... What do you think?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If I could star this post multiple times ...... I would.

It is nice to finally see some sense on this thread, though it surprises me little that it was Phage who was the voice of reason & logic in this conversation.

Kudos.

edit on 9/11/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Props...
I couldn't have said better.

As i said earlier, the aviation expert got his license revoke and did not pilot a plane since 1980.
Assuming he did not pilot anything since then, i think FOX would have had a bit more credibility if they would have sat down with "today's experts" to analyse this more thoroughly.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
These UFOs will NEVER be picked up on radar, until they start tracking insects.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Humm, I live about 15 minutes from Denver in Louisville. Know exactly where this is.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

An aviation expert is saying he has NO IDEA but, wouldnt a trash bag or bug come to mind first? or, an RC toy as some have suggested.

The aviation expert is a former commercial pilot and instructor. Why does that make him an authority on identifying something in a video? How much experience does he have with watching videos of bugs? He supposedly told the TV station they aren't insects yet he says they could be debris lifted by the wind. How does he come to that conclusion? How does he discount insects? Is he assuming they are far from the camera? Why?

There are several clips edited quickly which happen to go by so fast, you don't get a chance to look at them. Some of those edits can resemble bugs but the ones descending and ascending quickly, flipping through the air, don't.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Skunk Works retiree decides to go it alone?

Someone might be having their garage cordoned off in the near future.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Fix your link..... Whatever site that is has down syndrome...

Gs

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Welp, I give up.

In spite of this object showing up at predictable times each day,

In spite of the reflection coming off of it,

In spite of the fact that I CAN SEE it tumbling

In spite of the speed at which it moves,

In spite of the fact that NO ONE ELSE can come to a conclusion as to what it is, not the least of these being an Aviation Expert

The concensus amoungst the most brilliant minds here on ATS seems to be that it is merely a bug.
Well, there you have it.

end of thread.

I would actually appreciate some one setting up some better, more advanced equipment so we can at least get a bead on whether or not it is man made. But, really there would be no point since it is just a bug in a trash bag.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is unique... I live very close to this, so I will see if I can manage to stand on the hill for a bit around the time they claim (it's going to be really cold the next few days though, so might not do it until next week when I have a day off). Also, I don't have a good camera (just my phone), so anything I can bring to the table will likely be shot down due to quality anyway... but on a personal note I am definitely curious.

Maybe bugs, but many of them have died off due to recent cold weather, and this seems too consistent and unique (not to mention refuted by Chan 31's 'experts'). My prediction is this is some type of man-made UAV, possible military, or maybe some insane hobbyist that is probably laughing his ***** off right now.

S&F in any case. Thanks for the post!
edit on 11/9/2012 by cohiba because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I agree it looks like bugs and that would be my first guess, however they probably have a pretty good reason of claiming it is not bugs, although this reason is unclear. However the bugs theory doesn´t explain why it always happens at a certain time each day, and since the tv-station sent their own cameraman there and caught the same object, i would assume at least he would know if it was a bug or not, or the very least someone at the tv studio.

The bugs theory therefore becomes less likely considering the amount of scrutiny here.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Given the "expert's" stated credentials, I seriously doubt he overlooked something as frivelous as an insect. Given the fact that they stated this, it's obvious someone already questioned the logic and they sought out his advice. The FAA does have it's fair share of sub par intellects, but come on. Give the guy some credit.

btw hello everyone. been reading this forum for a couple years just never signed up.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Perhaps you can explain this statement then:

The man who brought the video to our attention believes the UFOs are launching and landing near 56th Ave. and Clay Street in Denver. A Map shows only homes in the area.

No witnesses coming forward seeing ridiculously fast moving crafts landing and taking off from their backyards?

Why do you think that is?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Great job hunting to find that video. Yes, I could definitely see a variation of these machines combined to produce what is in this, and probably several other videos.

It is not a stretch to think someone could scale the machine up or down. If someone had the proper tools and skills, it wouldn't be hard to change the shape of the machine either.

Also, if someone had those type of skills, it probably wouldn't be out of the question for them to create a very strange looking outer skin/body on the machine.

I mentioned that it could probably be identified by heading to what's believed to be the ground area below the UFO, knocking on doors and watching ground activity in the area.

I think it could probably be identified without finding the pilot or who ever is directly responsible. If they would just ask the residents, they would probably find someone who knows what it is or who is responsible for it.

Maybe the film's owner will do this or maybe someone local will see the video, recognize the area, and head down there to investigate...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

There was a hummingbird UFO thread here last week I think. Not that I think this could be what the guy was filming, just that I think some of what the guy was filming has these attributes. Other stuff could just be things he threw and filmed (the reflective tumbling things). Some of his footage looks time lapsed. Whatever.

Humming bird UFO remote drones are territorial and love to dance over their usual haunts. If he regularly films them and the TV crew did too...

Dudes a huckster.

Watch carefully, they are quick.

And a snapshot I made from the video.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join