It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Hang on a sec Screwed!

I am a hardwood flooring expert. I've used my considerable experience in exotic wood species to determine this object is not an insect. It is, however, a modified 3D helicopter - using custom body panels and tweaked design points to deliver everything we see in the video...

incredible maneuvers, incredible speed = 3D helicopter

odd and mysterious shape/appearance = custom body design

predictable location = in the owner/builder/pilot's neighborhood

predictable time (mid-day to early afternoon) = owner/builder/pilot's lunchbreak time

Just messing with you, my hardwood expertise didn't really help me that much.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I see millions of UFO's here, and look at all the thrusters firing. (sarcasm)

www.youtube.com...

Just an example of how bugs appear on a camera, and how the sensor and internal processing can play games with what is really there. Artifacts, compression, anti-aliasing...all of these processes can really screw up the final image, especially when the object being "filmed" is made up of only a handful of pixels on the sensor. Are these moving thousands of miles per hour, or are they close to the lens so they just look fast?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

That still doesn't explain why they appear at the same time everyday? or why the news crew went out and was able to capture the object also?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Oh snap! What if it was a pokemon!
(see what i did there?)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

They appear at the same time of day because they get filmed at the same time of day...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Screwed

Perhaps you can explain this statement then:

The man who brought the video to our attention believes the UFOs are launching and landing near 56th Ave. and Clay Street in Denver. A Map shows only homes in the area.

No witnesses coming forward seeing ridiculously fast moving crafts landing and taking off from their backyards?

Why do you think that is?

The answer to this question would be obvious had you payed attention: they are too fast to capture with the human eye.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Kinda moves like an insect, though I wouldn't want to disagree with any "experts"

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

they are too fast to capture with the human eye.

From the perspective of the cameraman.

Who also claims they're landing and taking off some distance away, but in an area with houses.

Are you trying to say that the people in those houses wouldn't be able to see or hear these supposed crafts landing and taking off in their own backyards??

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

ya a good pilot can do some impossible looking manouvers..here is one of the best..and a basically stock heli
www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-11-2012 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey IA it moves like a bug and very well may be a bug, but I don't think bugs have watches! LOL I'm just saying it would be nice if someone were to investigate this further is all.

Like why was the guy that filmed this taping in that direction in the first place? When did he see this "object" for the first time? Why does he go back to the same area everyday to film the "object"? Was the news crews camera at the same place he films from? or was it at a different spot? Stuff like that..

I do believe in aliens, I just don't know if they are visiting us now.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

There is no claim whatsoever that these craft emit any kind of sound, and regarding seeing them, is already adressed. And it is not me making this claim, don´t try to bait me into your little trap, kthx.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Fantastic Video, really enjoyed this one!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Bugs don't have watches, they have a clock. It's called the sun.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Maybe a remote control craft from mars

That thing is FAST, plus the news crew used their camera as well.

Impressive post. Thanks for letting us know about it !

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by Phage

If I could star this post multiple times ...... I would.

It is nice to finally see some sense on this thread, though it surprises me little that it was Phage who was the voice of reason & logic in this conversation.

Kudos.

The "bug theory" is the most likely (if we discount a "real" UFO)..I was even thinking something in the line of some tiny bird like a hummingbird as well- but mind you, this are speculations AS WELL. Do i "know" it's a bug? Of course not.

I tend to say it's not an RC plane, because i think the movements are too crazy, they would even tear a small RC toy thing apart (???)...and furthermore, wouldn't there be any obvious sound?

Also...while it APPEARS the object might be close (again making the bug theory possible)...I can't say from my end. So..this is just the most logical theory, aside from Aliens

edit on 9-11-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Haven't read all the pages yet but I think we are seeing the same thing that almost caused the collision in May.

Mystery object nearly causes mid-air collision

I find it odd that the aviation guy doesn't know. I can't recall but what is the name of that place out by Denver International Airport. I doubt they would miss something flying around.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

Perhaps you can explain this statement then:

The man who brought the video to our attention believes the UFOs are launching and landing near 56th Ave. and Clay Street in Denver. A Map shows only homes in the area.

No witnesses coming forward seeing ridiculously fast moving crafts landing and taking off from their backyards?

Why do you think that is?

Well, I am guessing it is BECAUSE THEY ARE MOVING INCREDIBLY FAST!!!!!!
HELLOOOOOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is this thing even on?!?!?!

I feel like I am in the twilight zone here folks.
Did I see a diferent video than everyone else or what???

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by WhoDat09

They appear at the same time of day because they get filmed at the same time of day...

This anonymous cameraman-dude with hairy arms clearly knows more than he says.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
When I was working downtown, several months back, there was weirdness with a military helicopter, and once with a black helicopter (not that I have any belief in weirdness with black helicopters - it's just the color it was). We were on the 25th floor, and during a meeting, I kept watching a military helicopter circling, and then diving low, and going back up.. for near about an hour. After our meeting my co-worker and I sat and watched it. it was as if it were searching for something / someone. About a month later, same thing, but with a smaller black helicopter. Seemed odd and pointless at the time. Now.. who can say.

I work fairly close to that site he says they supposedly are landing. Perhaps I'll have to see about the possibility of some filming.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join