It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Semir Osmanagich Regarding Pyramids Found All Over the World

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I really wouldn't recommend that you pretend you understand gemology.

The Chinese jade referenced is in relation to where it was to be found 1000's of years ago and yes of course high quality green jade is still mined in China. It is traditionally sort after. Your map is irrelevant because it's another gem variety altogether and not a rare one.

Unless I'm interpreting the original comments wrong, the gem in question is green jade and for all your efforts you have not found a suitable source outside of Asia. NB: the mines in Burma may not have been operational some 1000's of years ago, and if they were, given the time frame we would be talking about the ancient civilization from there and this would only add to the mystique of the conclusion that Ancient South American and ancient Asian civilizations were in contact.

I have no doubt that they were.

Our material view (effect only, cause and context = irrelevant) is about 2300 years old. The ancient civilizations are older and bare little resemblance to current assumptions.
edit on 6-12-2012 by bowtomonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

I would like to make a suggestion, please. Could you use the "Reply-to" instead of quoting an entire post?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The following is from the book Pyramids Around the World by Dr. Semir Osmanagich, published 2012 by The New Era Times Press, Chapter 6 "The Largest Chinese Pyramids Remain Under the Veil of Mystery":

Among the thousands of pyramid structures that are found in the Americas, Africa, Europe, and Asia, the most mysterious for the outside world are certainly the Chinese pyramids. Thanks to thin reports in several books published in Europe and the U.S. over the past two decades, and satellite photographs available today, it can be concluded that the geometry of the pyramids and their regular orientation exists in the cases of more than 250 structures scattered around the central Chinese province of Shaanxi.

Lacking in our knowledge are the results of insufficient studies by Chinese archaeologists and the need for more complete geo-archaeological reports from the field. Those were good enough reasons for my ten-day stay in China in July, 2008, for sightseeing the most important locations and conversation with leading researchers of these structures. . . .

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

More hand-waving and dismissal without a thought or any materials that might slightly back up your weird world view?

When you do this, what you state simply has no validity.

Harte

edit on 12/7/2012 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
From Pyramids Around the World by Dr. sci. Semir Osmanagich published 2012 by The New Era Times Press, Chapter 1 "Seven Pyramids from Mauritus Demand Answers":

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hearing Hugh Newman use the term "great circles" made me think of this thread: "Hugh Newman - Earth Grids - Megalithomania South Africa 2011 (Day1)."

Here is a screenshot from the video:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

More hand-waving and dismissal without a thought or any materials that might slightly back up your weird world view?

When you do this, what you state simply has no validity.

Harte

edit on 12/7/2012 by Harte because: (no reason given)

Neither of us was ever going to create validity for their arguments your way.

I can only summarize my point of view and if you still find it too weird than go ahead and be a hypocrite, wave your hands and do your thing ... make sure to search Google so that you have quotes to make valid, whatever it is you deem correct.

It would be hard to disprove that the gem in question is not an authentic artifact originating from Asia / China. If it is authentic there are possibly millions of gemologists who can analyze the rock and make that determination. It isn't rocket science.

The question to me, would be "what is the appropriate description?" If it is called green jade legitimately then it's origin is already ascertained to a degree. It probably is legitimate green jade, unless the person looking at it is unfit to describe it.

I'm at a loss to guess anymore than I know.

The only question, to me, is on the appropriate description. The likelihood of it's origin is, doesn't bare that there are mines for jade so it could be anything. Like I said early on the tell tale signs are unmistakable. Any Hong Kong Jade expert can tell you where it was mined and possible when it was mined too.

I see no sport in this 'my internet proof is bigger than yours' game. It's stupid and doesn't reach the questions or help provide answers. Then again I have no vested interest in the topic.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Hugh has something. You find some amazing links.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Thanks.

Kerry Cassidy has interviewed Hugh Newman:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I saw that one. I have emailed the link to my home

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
I see no sport in this 'my internet proof is bigger than yours' game.

Of course you don't, considering you have provided no evidence of any kind for your position.

Please use the word "evidence," BTW. There can be no "proof."

Harte

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Part 6:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Part 6:

Hmmmm. They had to sue the government in order to carry out this project.

And not only has Semir Osmanagich not profited from this project, he's spent a 1/4 million dollars of his own money, if I understood him correctly.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I've never seen a verified statement that gemologists can ascertain the origin of gems.

I'm afraid there will be no proof, however you go ahead and believe this to be untrue to your own detriment. I've given you plenty of anecdotal evidence to help you appreciate the simplicity of determining a rocks origin.
edit on 10-12-2012 by bowtomonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I've never seen a verified statement that gemologists can ascertain the origin of gems.

I'm afraid there will be no proof, however you go ahead and believe this to be untrue to your own detriment.

Why would you think that I might believe that to be untrue?

Osmie said the statue was nephrite, not jadeite.
Osmie said there's no nephrite jade in Mexico.

I showed you he was lying.

What seems to be the problem there?

Have you linked to any geologist's report indicating the origin of the nephrite jade in question? No.

Have you linked to any information at all concerning the occurances of nephrite jade in various areas around the world? No.

Have you provided any information whatsoever that would even momentarily seem to indicate that the jade in question was from some other part of the world? No.

So, like I said, you've just beel claiming junk with no evidence.

Hand waving, IOW.

I did notice that you've decided now to go with what you hope that I don't know, and things you wish to assert that I believe, other than to back up yiour claims concerning the lie Osmie was quoted as saying.

I (of course) am fully aware that (usually) the origin of any stone can be deduced - at least to the general area.

For example, not only is it known that the blocks that made up the Sphinx temple came out of the Spinx enclosure, it is even known where in the enclosure individual blocks came from.

Trace elements in a mineral indicate which formation it was created in.

But the jade is still nephrite, which comes from Mexico and Guatemala, to name two local sources.

Harte

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I can attest to this; deathly terrified of snakes because one of my past incarnations was killed that way.

Ragnar Lodbrok.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I have heard the expression "cell memory."

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I'm still unconvinced. I would like to know more about the claims before I go ahead and assume that they were mined in South America. It seems a little odd for a man heavily involved with archeology to make a claim that takes so little proof to verify. I read he used the description "Green Jade".

If I am wrong it's because I'm not too interested in reading up on what his exact words were, (I made this disclaimer) but in my defense I doubt we are in the position to get the quote within context. I don't know if he was lying, misinformed, speculating or correct.

the fact you knew that the origin of gems is readily discoverable is your own in-admission. You say I was trying to find a weakness but you flatter yourself to think I care. You were acting stupid so that you could feed your ego. I'm not trying to be "right" and if you haven't noticed I have nothing to prove to you.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I have heard the expression "cell memory."

He is talking about soul memory.

BTW The whole body, especially the heart is involved with memory, however our brain is the place where we cognitively filter the sensations to create a map of sorts.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

He is talking about soul memory.

The memory of being killed can be in the cells.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join