It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time to buy a gun is now, Obama has nothing to lose now and the gun ban laws are already prepare

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Turn in your guns for phones! We can all have obamaphone! Even if you voted for Romney you know?!

Jes!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What people fail to see...and what is hilarious...is everytime a democrat mentions gun legislation what happens? Gun sales go through the roof! Democrats are the best gun salesmen around! Thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

No but if it is being done ALOT they would receive returning fire from people who are waiting for them to do this. Of course if its just a squad they would be easy to subdue so that would mean a large body of people.It would then be obvious what the intent is and what should be done about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

*laughs*

That is like giving yourself credit for predicting it was a girl or a boy and getting it right.

Cabinet members change. Nothing to be seen here....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Mysterio

Originally posted by sylent6
Its topics like these will sooner or later to have everyones guns revoke

Why is everyone so quick to draw and buy a gun? What will people do if shtf...NOTHING

Guns wont protect you if you don't know what to do with it in a worse case scenario.

If they were to ban guns tomorrow and every authority in the u.s. came to door to door, what will you do....shoot back? Hell no, you will go to prison or be dead in front of your doorstep.

Hear hear....this geezer has said it the best. Good man spot on.

You an english geezer then like me?...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
O-bumer can do anything He wants now that all the fools voted for His ass

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
O-bumer can do anything He wants now that all the fools voted for His ass

Ole Lip -bama back in for round two... well it means more threads in ats i suppose...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Grey_Mysterio

Originally posted by sylent6
Its topics like these will sooner or later to have everyones guns revoke

Why is everyone so quick to draw and buy a gun? What will people do if shtf...NOTHING

Guns wont protect you if you don't know what to do with it in a worse case scenario.

If they were to ban guns tomorrow and every authority in the u.s. came to door to door, what will you do....shoot back? Hell no, you will go to prison or be dead in front of your doorstep.

Hear hear....this geezer has said it the best. Good man spot on.

You an english geezer then like me?...

Aye chief.. I'm here with these conspirin lots.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't know why Obama and Niburu don't have their own forums....lmao

I think every citizen should own a gun here in America, because everyone is armed......removing guns from our population is too risky.......crime would go up, as only certain people (criminals) would prey on the weak.

Lets also think, we get into a situation....we'd call the police, so we would call a man with a gun to resolve an issue which would take on average 6minutes...opposed to handling it instantly ourselves.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684

I think every citizen should own a gun here in America, because everyone is armed......removing guns from our population is too risky.......crime would go up, as only certain people (criminals) would prey on the weak.

Lets also think, we get into a situation....we'd call the police, so we would call a man with a gun to resolve an issue which would take on average 6minutes...opposed to handling it instantly ourselves.

This is why i love you kat you come out with some good points not just a pretty face and gf
but intelligent too.

Yes crime would go up especially robberies ..

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by kat2684

This is why i love you kat you come out with some good points not just a pretty face and gf
but intelligent too.

Yes crime would go up especially robberies ..

Why thank you love of my life.....

I appreciate the compliments.......I'm glad to have a man such as yourself....

I would never suggest UK to undue their weapons policy as it would amount to the same risks Americans would face while trying to abolish it....

As for Obama, he should leave it alone...If he makes hasty attempts continously to restrict the second amendment, then my radar would go up.

edit on 10-11-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
You do realize the chances of these bills actually gaining traction and being put on the floor is very small, right?

If you ever get a chance to look into the sheer number of bills introduced that never go anywhere, you'd feel a whole lot better.

I don't have the time now to check on the status of these bills, but I'd reckon that they've been shelved or are being sat on/burried in sub-committies.

The list is a mile long of all the stuff that we all thought would never pass. 20 years ago we never dreamed the Patriot act would be passed sneak and peak warrants, warrantless searches, torture, indefinite detainment with no access to counsel, presidential hit list and on and on...

In fact this is exactly their MO to not to outright pass banns but to nickle and dime us to death while the sheep are distracted with bread and circuses...

Why in the world anyone would think these bills could never pass in light of everything that has passed in the last 15 years is beyond me... And we sit here and watch and reinforce our normalcy bias while the tighten the screws on us...It hasn't effected me so it does not exist...sigh! I have stopped asking when the people will stand up and say enough... I doubt they ever will as we descend into darkness...
edit on 10-11-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join