It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythi: Answers Of An Alien from Andromeda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Right. I get what they are saying, but the 6 second theory is a bit of an assumption. Maybe they had some missing time involved in their studies they had to account for so the resorted to the realm of the abstract hahaha. For instance, a bug bits you and you swat it. The total duration of time from feeling the bit to the swat is 2.5 seconds lets say. Many decisions like that involved less than their mythical 6 second theory. Now the decision to flick it or swat it is made by your habits you have developed over time which predetermines your decisions to swat or flick the bug.

What is discussed in the video has been a subject of military trainers and military think tank brain stormers for a very long time. Long before those researchers even gave a first thought to this subject of how the human mind decisions.

Example:
Cpt. Pete Kilner, Instructor, U.S. Military Academy wrote in 2000 Source https:// docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:JfKRmL7aSpEJ:co.mcc.org/system/files/Behind%2520the%2520Camouflage.pdf+&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgFcWojBk80Qf aE7ZUxwQWHYss3ULBd-eGtd334l5LC4ZqyQNDX_GWx7C1JtexYHGAxIL8qC1YBWw08-aGn4KepYdWA2gCLl80QRSMAfTIj1_0VUDsrZ7HHDQZjXzeOHtCrKFkp&sig=AHIEtbQvp1GQtq4FC8q2XG_ RxVxwTOIo3g

NOTE: This site will not link the source so the https:// has to be cut and pasted to the rest of the link in the address bar to locate the site being cited.

American military leaders have been very successful in their task to create combat-effective units. In response to the War Department's World War II research that revealed that less than 25% of riflemen fired their weapons in combat, the military instituted training techniques--such as fire commands, battle drills, and realistic marksmanship ranges--that resulted in much improved combat firing rates. In the Korean War, 55% of the riflemen fired their weapons at the enemy, and by the Vietnam War that rate had increased to 90%.

edit on 8-11-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
run girl run, hes a nutter. your obviously american i take it.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
In the end it is up to you to decide what you believe in and are comfortable with and maybe you need to have an honest discussion with him about it.

Absolute best advice in the thread.
edit on 8-11-2012 by usmconslaught because: fixed quote

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Ahh.. thank you for clearing that up Lildude.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The universe is full of wonders and one thing for sure; it will not wait for our approval.

I’m amazed to see how quickly we are prone to judge others. Take him to a doctor! Have him committed before he does something terrible! Talk about being paranoid. Isn’t this site all about conspiracy and analyzing what is strange and out of the norm.

“lack of proper grammar and usage of words” If we would do a little research we might discover that the person writing what this “Mythi” says is Brazilian, so he is doing a pretty good job. Can you read or write in Portuguese?

Have you ever asked yourself why UFOs are seen entering volcanoes? Have you wondered what the huge objects near the sun might be? Have you wondered why there is an increase in global seismic activity? Have you noticed a lot of the things happening in the global socio-political arena don’t make sense? Does the US have alien technology in their possession? What’s happening in Antarctica? Many of these things don’t make sense. “Mythi” provides some plausible answers.

If you are satisfied with the standard views and answers the scientific community, NASA and society provide, such as, it’s swamp gas, or that’s impossible, that is your choice. I prefer having a host of possible answers, a host of possible options, so in the future any negative impact becomes more manageable. Isn’t that one of the ultimate goals of this or similar websites?

“Mythi” is just another source of possibilities. Oh! and “Mythi” says he is just a psychologist, far from being a super being. But it should make you wonder why they (ET) would use a psychologist as an interface.

Lorehorrible, my advice to you is to follow the advice consolution provides in his post, it speaks wisdom.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I got curious and went to check out the Mythi. I couldn't stand the slow moving electronic narrator.... so I went I found the transcripts.... I don't think that it could be more poorly written. The sentence structure and grammar is just atrocious. I'm on the equivalent of the third video, and I have to say, it really panders to the fringe community in the sense that every theory regarding aliens is valid simultaneously according to this Mythi. It's not very thought provoking or believable, at least the interview with the female reptilian was actually well written even if it is a load of crap too.

Reptilian Interview

So far it's just kind of silly.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It is easy to say there is nothing to fear, however if one simply shrugs it off, the fear is allowed to lay dormant inside the subconscious mind.

Not if there is no fear to lay dormant , its nonsensical to fear something that doesn't exist , 2012 , Niburu ,shape shifting reptilian aliens are all constructs of peoples minds and we have no more need to fear them as we do Goblins and Elves or any fictional boogeyman .

edit on 8-11-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
My friend.

Originally posted by TrueBrit

If I had the oppertunity to observe the fellow myself, I wouldnt have said anything until I had done so.

But you did say something, you gave the OP your opinion which I found was very wrong.

Firstly you accused him of becoming obsessed,

Ma'm, it pains me to say this, but your fellow appears to have become obsessed

It even pained you to say that, without even meeting the guy in person.

Secondly you said that this " Obsessiveness " would not shake off,

And by that I dont mean a passing fad that he will shake off

The you went on to say that he may need medication, again without even meeting the guy to diagnose him properly,

Thankfully, this disorder can be treated with medication at that point, but it is recomended that one takes extreme care about such things.

You are putting fear into this poor girl because you have not met the guy to diagnose him properly. That is if your qualified to do so?

With any psychological disorder there is the element of the unexpected, so even though your man might not precisely conform to the path I have outlined, it is still reasonable to assume that he has lost some vital element of his mental underpinning.

You cant know if the guy has a " Mental Underpinning " unless you are qualified to diagnose him.

Some people may only see his condition as merely an addiction, or....? Ya know?

However, a few years ago a fellow named Jared Lee Loughner shot Garielle Giffords in the head. He killed six people,wounding thirteen, including Giffords, in an assassination attempt on her life (though Lord alone knows why). He was a member of our community here at ATS. A member who had shown CLEAR signs of being in the midst of a psychotic event.

I remember the member, however the boyfriend of the OP is not on par with JLL, in fact you are way off in trying to assume the both symptoms are related

Although I realise that the situation could be argued to be different, I think we have a responsibility to be vigilant where these sorts of things are concerned.

I couldn't agree more

My point is this, before giving such over-rational advice on a guy who appears to love conspiracy's one must meet the person, in person, before accusing them of what I [or yourself] have outlined above

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

It is easy to say there is nothing to fear, however if one simply shrugs it off, the fear is allowed to lay dormant inside the subconscious mind.

Not if there is no fear to lay dormant , its nonsensical to fear something that doesn't exist , 2012 , Niburu ,shape shifting reptilian aliens are all constructs of peoples minds and we have no more need to fear them as we do Goblins and Elves or any fictional boogeyman .

I think we should all be afraid of every possible fantastic thing that could occur that way if you fear loosing your job it doesn't really mean much compared to being eaten by aliens. Also, people that don't let their subconscious fears lay dormant, are free to fear just about anything including clowns ...as the case with Coulrophobia. So don't suppress those fears, allow them to manifest consciously...then let the fear turn to anger...yes..let it flow...feel the power.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I love a good conspiracy, but I dont fill a vehicle with supplies, and nor do I talk about them SO much that I alienate and scare the hell out of the people I love over it! That would be a sign of something being deeply wrong. Deep concern is not just warranted here, but absolutely necessary. There must never be another example of blatant ignorance of the possibility of a psychological issue coming to a dangerous head, that could have been averted by this membership. Its enough of a travesty that such an august body of thinkers as we have here managed to miss ONE potentially dangerous situation while it was evidently brewing, and it must never happen again.

If that means putting the wind up someone to make DAMN sure there is nothing worrying happening, then thats what it takes. I wont loose nearly as much sleep over that, as I might over saying nothing.
edit on 8-11-2012 by TrueBrit because: grammar edit

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I agree fully.

I was speaking more about a "collective" type of subconscious. Also not being afraid of lizard men etc. If you are familiar with the psychologist Carl Jung, more along those lines. Often times I forget people are not in my mind.

Just the fact that (whether we as individuals believe anything or not will happen) all the collective attention of humanity will be focused on a "possible" event, maybe never seen before on such a large scale.. If you believe consciousness creates then our collective consciousness at that moment in time will be "synched" on the event, even if on a subconscious level.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

On the plus side its only a few weeks to go so he may come to his senses when he realizes nothings happened and its all rubbish .... if not seek help

This is the best advice so far but I'll add that it's time for you to find a mature man.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Just the fact that (whether we as individuals believe anything or not will happen) all the collective attention of humanity will be focused on a "possible" event, maybe never seen before on such a large scale.. If you believe consciousness creates then our collective consciousness at that moment in time will be "synched" on the event, even if on a subconscious level.

Most people I talk to have no clue about this "large scale event". Even if If they are vaguely familiar with this, they don't even know what date its supposed to occur. If your world view only consists of ATS, your perception might be ...Not natural or genuine; artificial or contrived

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Spiro

I love a good conspiracy, but I dont fill a vehicle with supplies, and nor do I talk about them SO much that I alienate and scare the hell out of the people I love over it! That would be a sign of something being deeply wrong. Deep concern is not just warranted here, but absolutely necessary. There must never be another example of blatant ignorance of the possibility of a psychological issue coming to a dangerous head, that could have been averted by this membership. Its enough of a travesty that such an august body of thinkers as we have here managed to miss ONE potentially dangerous situation while it was evidently brewing, and it must never happen again.

If that means putting the wind up someone to make DAMN sure there is nothing worrying happening, then thats what it takes. I wont loose nearly as much sleep over that, as I might over saying nothing.
edit on 8-11-2012 by TrueBrit because: grammar edit

Strangely, I hear what your saying and in many ways agree with you

I wasn't however saying you are/were wrong, sometimes one needs to be reminded of alternative views

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Most people I talk to have no clue about this "large scale event". Even if If they are vaguely familiar with this, they don't even know what date its supposed to occur. If your world view only consists of ATS, your perception might be ...Not natural or genuine; artificial or contrived

Not sure why you have chosen my words here to pick apart. I would like to mention you have made some big assumptions on your part. My "world view" is not based off of this site, perhaps you should look in the mirror so to speak.

I was a very logical minded person, until a "contact" by something I can not explained changed the way I view the world around me. I did not come here looking for "information" I joined to be part of a community. I get my information from myself, I take things into meditation and contemplate "truths". I have been a member here for less than a month. Maybe you have been basing your "world view" from material on here, but not me.

The "large scale event" was me simply saying the majority of people on this planet will have at least heard of the 2012 date. Collectively consciousness will be aware of a certain date. If you seem to find a need to argue about that statement then perhaps ask your self why you felt the need to make assumptions about who I am or how I base my world view.

That is awesome most of the people you talk to have never heard of the 2012 date. Congratulations to you and your company. I was simply stating a good group of people on the planet today will have at least heard of this date being "significant" or possibly something "bad" happening.

Again not sure why you decided to misinterpret my words and and then accuse my world view being "Not natural or genuine; artificial or contrived" as you put it. Perhaps you should ask yourself that question. You have been a member here longer than myself, so it word stand to reason your "world view" is based more on ATS material than my own. I have been on this site for roughly 3 weeks maybe.

Best wishes to you regardless. I just ask next time you decide to make sweeping generalizations about other members and make assumptions, maybe look in the mirror and see where those assumptions came from.
edit on 9-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lorehorrible

Hold his hand. Stroke his ego. Feed him his favorite foods. Give him back and foot rubs. Be his sex slave and just continue to coddle him until midnight Dec 21st.
Because when Dec 22nd rolls around and we're all unscathed and still here (damn it), tell him it's his turn.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Not sure why you have chosen my words here to pick apart. I would like to mention you have made some big assumptions on your part. My "world view" is not based off of this site, perhaps you should look in the mirror so to speak.

I don't think I picked apart anything. I was just commenting on your statement regarding the significance of 2012. You also mentioned Carl Jung, who I find interesting. Understood about your world view. But would it be fair to say that we each have different experiences in our lives and that our perspectives might be different?

I was a very logical minded person, until a "contact" by something I can not explained changed the way I view the world around me. I did not come here looking for "information" I joined to be part of a community. I get my information from myself, I take things into meditation and contemplate "truths". I have been a member here for less than a month. Maybe you have been basing your "world view" from material on here, but not me.

If I based my world view from material here, I would think the world is made up of a bunch of psychological misfits.

The "large scale event" was me simply saying the majority of people on this planet will have at least heard of the 2012 date. Collectively consciousness will be aware of a certain date. If you seem to find a need to argue about that statement then perhaps ask your self why you felt the need to make assumptions about who I am or how I base my world view.

Again, just a comment that I disagree that there is any "collective consiousness" regarding 2012. Arguments take 2 people. I asked myself the question you posed, and he said "I don't know, can I go to bed now?" myself is cranky at times and bit of a DB.

That is awesome most of the people you talk to have never heard of the 2012 date. Congratulations to you and your company. I was simply stating a good group of people on the planet today will have at least heard of this date being "significant" or possibly something "bad" happening.
It's not awesome. It's boring and I wish I had more interesting people around...which is why I come here.

Again not sure why you decided to misinterpret my words and and then accuse my world view being "Not natural or genuine; artificial or contrived" as you put it.

Oh....that was a comment on your screen name....which is why I made some of my assumptions. Stream of thought or something..

syn·thet·ic (sn-thtk)
adj.
1. Relating to, involving, or of the nature of synthesis.
2. Chemistry Produced by synthesis, especially not of natural origin.
a. Not natural or genuine; artificial or contrived: "counterfeit rhetoric that flourishes when passions are synthetic" (George F. Will).
b. Prepared or made artificially: synthetic leather. See Synonyms at artificial.

...like if someone said I was acting like a ridiculous alien with my comments...well, yes OK.

Perhaps you should ask yourself that question. You have been a member here longer than myself, so it word stand to reason your "world view" is based more on ATS material than my own. I have been on this site for roughly 3 weeks maybe.
myself just threw a shoe at my head and said "leave me alone! I want to go to bed!"

Best wishes to you regardless. I just ask next time you decide to make sweeping generalizations about other members and make assumptions, maybe look in the mirror and see where those assumptions came from.
Thanks. But everytime I look into a mirror like this, there is another guy holding a mirror! and I can never get a straight answer from that guy.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Thanks for that

Perhaps I was a bit cranky earlier.

I can relate with everything above. Mainly not hanging around anyone that interesting and finding yourself here

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yeah Youtube is filled with those. All the messages from the Galactic federation of light and people that call themselves weird sounding names and pretend they are from another planet. It's filled with a mix of new age beliefs and conspiracies and psychoses. Of course it attracts a lot of people since we need to believe in something and they're so much choice in 2012, what is good? I guess your boyfriend could be a good target for a cult.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I am the "BF; or soon-to-be-ex". Yes, I watch Mythi. No, I do not accept it as gospel and is not my only source of information on this topic or any other. It is however, fascinating and possibly the greatest sci-fi story ever told. Yes, I have a hatchet, but I intend on using it for chopping wood and very little else. I am not crazy like so many of you "open-minded" folks have suggested. I do NOT believe there will be an alien invasion of the planet resulting in the mass extermination of the human race. Why, if anyone believed in extraterrestrials would you believe that all of the sudden now they want to destroy us? What were they waiting for, the last season of The Jersey Shore? I am just simply not naive enough to believe that NOTHING will happen during this once every 3,600 year rotation of the galaxy. I am also not naive enough to believe we are alone in this universe, let alone the superior race of intelligent life. I mean come on, have you seen how difficult it is for us to navigate a 4-way STOP sign? But, if we lose power for weeks, have to deal with cold weather with no heat, or have to struggle to keep our homes dry, I would like to be prepared to take care of myself, my dogs, and the girl I love (lorehorrible), and if nothing happens? Great! We will have excellent camping gear for the summer. You know, the season that has gotten hotter every year in some regions, wetter than ever in others, and dryer than ever in some? But never mind that.

Me believing in alien races is very true. And maybe I'm alone in this but I feel like they would have our best interest in mind. What would be the point of evolution if not to become more at peace within yourself and the universe? And if not, oh well. There is nothing I can do about it. I don't think throwing my hatchet at their space craft is going to do much. But I would rather be paranoid and prepared than naive and starving. There is a big universe out there. And eventually, we will either be a larger part of it, or removed from it. Whether it's 12/21/2012 or 12/21/2099. And whenever that transition occurs, if I'm still here, when millions of naive people are running to find food and shelter my family and I will be beside a fire, with enough food and water to share with people who need it. Regardless of race, gender, age, politics, religion, or planet of origin.

Be well everyone!

I love Sticks!!

edit on 13-11-2012 by holden1177 because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join