It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythi: Answers Of An Alien from Andromeda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by QuestForKnowledge

Seth is a similar entity to Ra, but much less cryptic.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by QuestForKnowledge

Also, there is no reason to fear, for anyone, but until one truly believes that it will not be so.

There's nothing to fear because nothing will happen , 21st Dec will come and go with the only difference to the 22nd being its one day closer to Christmas and there's shopping still to be done .

edit on 7-11-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lorehorrible
Ugh. I have been with him for over a year, and I didn't know he even had an interest in any of this until a few weeks ago. One night he just started watching videos and documentaries on alien abductions and "greys" and "hybrids" and "reptilians", and then he started watching the Mythi videos. I'm not going to try and have him committed for it.

This is exactly how I broke up with my last girlfriend.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I can relate to your boyfriend, have/had similar phases in which I got/get deeply involved in certain materials, some more, some maybe even less credible than "Mythi". I don't have my trunk prepared yet, though

My boyfriend undergoes similar feelings/situations as you are.

Expect that the "Mythi" phase will end at some point and he will move on to other things, still related to the "bigger picture".

The bigger picture is represented by the Maya 21st of December hype. What it represents could be termed a revolution of human consciousness and that is a completley normal thing to happen for human nature. You may want to research the works of Dr Clare Graves, professor of psychology, on this coming leap.

If anything special will happen to you and/or your boyfrien on the 21st will stay a secret up until that day as for most of us. Simply because this date has been at the centre of attention for so many for so long this day will be special for a lot of people.

Even if there is nothing "non-human" happening on that day, certain human groups may be able start their own revolution, just like Anonymous for example planning to bring certain players of the system down during the last 10 days leading up to the 21st. Who says they couldn't be succesful?

It does not matter in the end because it is not about that one day but about a substantial transition that has already begun and is gaining speed towards a new and higher level of consciousness. And that is unstoppable and undeniable. It is also much much more about internal development than about external events. To help your boyfriend staying aware of that little detail would be a great service to him.

For most people out there being at least a little bit involved into this the concept that we are not alone in this universe is one of the most basic new achievements of that leap of consciousness but with tremendous consequences. I am sure you'd agree to that if you took some time to reflect on that.

What could your role be in that? Be a good sparring partner for your boyfriend. Do your own research, help him to balance out his findings, question them and discover for yourself what an amazing body of thoughts is out there about our existence.

This of course is challenging to what we have been told and what we are able to grasp.

Be aware that your boyfriend may be one of the still rare personalities on that planet that is at least open to some really revolutionary concepts. In a few months he may see the "Mythi"-videos in a different light. But he may need them now to establish a basis of concepts from which he can judge future information. He may be the only person in your network who is kind of waking up and therefore be a great asset for your own development.

You should go this way together, helping each other to discern nonsense from real insight.

But one thing can not be emphasized enough: there IS a world and knowledge out there that is unlimitedly mysterious and attractive. It has little to do with our daily routines that have been established for us and that we happily accepted in order to not have to bother with the question who we actually are and what our real purpose is.

Grab that opportunity, enter the room to which your boyfriend has opened the door and discover the new universe and make your own way through it. He could be a very good companion for you, not just a daily, material life companion, but a spiritual soul friend and so you for him.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lorehorrible

Ma'm, it pains me to say this, but your fellow appears to have become obsessed. And by that I dont mean a passing fad that he will shake off. Obsessive disorders can be harmless, but they can also have a darker side. Chronic schizophrenia can often be misdiagnosed as obsessive compulsive disorder, or ADD, and this can be hereditary. It often manifests in late puberty, or early adulthood. It can become dangerous when the psychotic element shows itself. Thankfully, this disorder can be treated with medication at that point, but it is recomended that one takes extreme care about such things.

With any psychological disorder there is the element of the unexpected, so even though your man might not precisely conform to the path I have outlined, it is still reasonable to assume that he has lost some vital element of his mental underpinning.

I do not say that because he has prepared himself for the possibility of high strangeness and danger. God knows the world is a worrying place enough to take almost any precaution against the trials it sends upon us. However, be wary, and consider getting professional assistance in this matter, I urge you most strongly.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Tell him exactly how you feel....if he doesn't get it, ditch the clown and go live your life. December 22, 2012 will be just as uneventful as the week before.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Ma'm, it pains me to say this, but your fellow appears to have become obsessed. And by that I dont mean a passing fad that he will shake off. Obsessive disorders can be harmless, but they can also have a darker side. Chronic schizophrenia can often be misdiagnosed as obsessive compulsive disorder, or ADD, and this can be hereditary. It often manifests in late puberty, or early adulthood. It can become dangerous when the psychotic element shows itself. Thankfully, this disorder can be treated with medication at that point, but it is recomended that one takes extreme care about such things.

With any psychological disorder there is the element of the unexpected, so even though your man might not precisely conform to the path I have outlined, it is still reasonable to assume that he has lost some vital element of his mental underpinning.

I do not say that because he has prepared himself for the possibility of high strangeness and danger. God knows the world is a worrying place enough to take almost any precaution against the trials it sends upon us. However, be wary, and consider getting professional assistance in this matter, I urge you most strongly.

I believe it impossible to make such a dramatic analysis such as this without meeting the person, in person. I have suffered similar when I first got introduced to conspiracy's 22 years ago, I by no means have any psychological disorder. The thing is, it passed and his will too

Sending out loving, positive energy to people is the greatest healer. Negativity shouldn't play a part.

Ra, you got to love The Law of One

Be safe be well, love and loved.

Spiro

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

If I had the oppertunity to observe the fellow myself, I wouldnt have said anything until I had done so. However, a few years ago a fellow named Jared Lee Loughner shot Garielle Giffords in the head. He killed six people,wounding thirteen, including Giffords, in an assassination attempt on her life (though Lord alone knows why). He was a member of our community here at ATS. A member who had shown CLEAR signs of being in the midst of a psychotic event.

Although I realise that the situation could be argued to be different, I think we have a responsibility to be vigilant where these sorts of things are concerned. OP asked for some sort of advice, and I gave it to her. I think its worth being careful with people who exhibit signs of obsessive behavior, since the potential meaning of such things can be far more wide reaching and dangerous, both to the person who is having the episode, and to those around them. If something happens with the fellow in question, which a bit of proper caution could have prevented, that would be far worse than the "negative energy" one might give off by giving some serious advice.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Look at it this way:

If, as is likely, Dec 21st will be nothing more than the passing of the Winter Solstice, and you wake up to another sunny morning on the 22nd (which will be sunnier for a few minutes longer than the 21st!), then you have an opportunity to have a nice long heart-to-heart with your soon-to-be-ex boyfriend on the fallacy of his ways and the disturbingly easy way that his weak mind is influenced to act out irrationally. As others here have suggested, you MAY want to also recommend he seek some help for a bit of "compulsiveness", etc., etc. Then run for the hills.

On the other hand, if the SHTF at midnight 12/21/12, then your boyfriend will be a godsend to have around: plenty of food, shelter, weapons, survival gear - SCORE! I'd pay him some deep respect on-the-spot. Then run for the hills. (p.s. a little jimmy-the-injun hatchet may not cut it).

I think that there is a better than 99.99999...... (....ad nausea) of the first scenario (more sunny days), BUT -it's only a few more weeks - ride it out on the wings of the crazy-man JUST IN CASE -and then bail ASAP on the 22nd. Leave him a nice Dear John letter (no return address), and include a few links to some YouBoob videos of New Agers holding hands singing la-la in the meadows or something (so he realizes there are ALL kinds of nutcakes on the YouTubieBoobie). Then run for the hills.

p.s. ATS has a fantastic Survival forum with all sorts of great threads power-off-the-grid, finding food, shelter, self-defense. It's worth a look-see for both you and Mr.Maybe-Not-So-Right - cuz even if Dec 22th is just-another-day - some other calamity may strike (natural disaster, warfare, etc.), and there is absolutely nothing wrong with being prepared. Peace-of-mind, and potential life-saving skills are always a good thing to possess.

p.p.s. the hatchet thing has me a bit concerned about you-know-who. I mean, if we get invaded by a bunch of advanced creatures with ray guns and such, what is your braniac boytoy planning on accomplishing with a little hatchet? Throw it at their ship?!? Muhuhahahahahaaa

Cheers! ...and keep looking up!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You should honestly get him to join ATS, and write out his feelings. Let him be interactive with other members. There are those of us who believe, and those of us who are skeptical, but at least he'll be able to cope a bit better, by being able to associate with others.

If he's onto something, there will be people here who will talk him through this.

INSIST he join ATS. He needs to talk this out, not whig out.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I would be a little concerned if I were you. Don't overreact and think your boyfriend is crazy just because he's a little freaked out over some videos he has seen on youtube.

The main thing is to make sure you're safe. I wouldn't do anything to upset him or that would cause him to act irrationally. At the same time I don't think encouraging the behavior is exactly healthy.
I think your best and safest course of action is to distract him from the topic which may be easier said than done. Everything in moderation.

Hopefully most of this nonsense will past with the date. To answer your question about this alien who posts videos on youtube......what do you think? The person or people are obviously just some weirdo(s) who get off on freaking people out.

Don't you think an alien would have a better means of communication? I'm sure there is some explanation in one of the videos but trust me it's all a bunch of baloney.

Be Safe.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

My boyfriend has become obsessed with aliens and the end of the world.

STOP! Right there.

Get your boyfriend some serious help, instead of looking to ATS for help.

Is something wrong with you for not seeking logical help. first?

In other words to we have to read that some doomsday nut took you out with him?

Pack your bags, and run!

He didn't "take me out". Ugh. I have been with him for over a year, and I didn't know he even had an interest in any of this until a few weeks ago. One night he just started watching videos and documentaries on alien abductions and "greys" and "hybrids" and "reptilians", and then he started watching the Mythi videos. I'm not going to try and have him committed for it. I posted on here to see what people on ATS thought about these stupid Mythi videos.

Ouch. Bad timing to come across such material. Everyone who's interested in these things gets sucked right in from the get-go, absorbing all info good or bad like a sponge. It takes a few months for them to get over the initial onslaught of crazy sh#t they're exposed to and develop a sanity filter, but most people slowly ween off the crazy doomsday stuff and return to a healthy level of skepticism after a short period of freaking out.

I've been through it myself, and I think it's a healthy experience if it doesn't blowout your mind... but you sound like you're an intelligent girl, and your boyfriend sounds normal enough, just over-excited. You guys will be fine. Well, should be... these are weird times after all, and anything is possible. You have the best idea of all of us just how volatile his paranoia is. Just hang out with him on 21 dec like you said you're going to and see what happens. Hell, he could be right. Or he could be wrong. What difference does it make? He'll bug-out for a few weeks and then, assuming nothing happens, he'll return to the land of the pacified soon enough.

Or we'll all be massacred in an alien apocalypse, and then arguing esoteric semantics won't be high on humanity's list of collective priorities. or maybe it will... human beings are a bizarre species, especially under pressure
but hey - it keeps things interesting, if nothing else!

well... good luck, i guess... to all of us.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Months, days of the week, and the entire "time" recording cycle is ALL made by mans mind.

Earth, Moon, Sun, Jupitar, Saturn, Pluto, astriods, turtles, trees, dog food, insects, flowers, mountains and trains... you know what these things have in common?? I'll tell you. They do not record "time" because it simply does not exist. Its a condition of the human mind, thanks to society and those in control..

TIME, and recording this illusion only does one THING; keep humanity on schedule.

The only real thing related to the IDEA of time is this; where the Sun is in the sky. Thats how we tell seasons, and day/night .. 24 hours/day...7 days/week...30days/month...12 months/year ... THIS IS HUMAN CONDITIONING!

Outside of SOCIETY, there is no such thing as time!! Its an idea that has been conditioned in your mind, to keep you in ROUTINE to play YOUR part in SOCIETY.

*Bottom Line*

December 21st 2012 (which is what we call "Friday") is a date recorded.. but NOTHING has marked itself to happen at this "time". Because outside of the human psyche there IS NO SUCH THING AS TIME.
The Mayan calendar is a LIE. Its called FEAR-FACTOR. When you can keep the emotional energy of the collective in haywire.. you control them. Well thank you TIME AND MONEY IDEAS... we are controlled by the bankers and "elites".

Tell you boyfriend to grow up and be a F*ing man. This is all misunderstanding of concepts, 2012 is based upon a LIE to bring forth fear - which is the WEAKEST emotional wave length; which makes it easy to control the subject(s).
Just like Y2K ..

If the Mayans were to record something; it had nothing to do with our "Time recording system" .. because they did NOT abide to such a system; they followed Sol/Luna and the celestrial bodies to record events and phases such as seasons, harvest periods, planetary body transitions etc. .

Tell you boyfriend to read my post, its for people like him. There is more important things to worry about then Ice Age - Flooding and Aliens taking over
To the boyfriend; get your head out of the gutter bro.. you need to mature and be a man, especially if you want to be with this girl. Running to mountains doesnt sound like a nice honey-moon

December 21st 2012 is an illusionary way to keep humanity in a fear based state (emotional/vibrationally).. and ANY date is designed to keeep YOU and ME in societies routine, to keep us controlled. In 2013, the next "devastating" event will be 'predicted' (made up) and more human-emotional-energy will be disturbed.

The only way something will go down is when the elites realize that no one is falling for the cheap tricks they put in the media spotlight (like Y2k, Mayan prediction, alien invasion..) .. then there next option to create fear is World War 3; which I belive is their last resort to remain in power over humanity.

To end this reply; You people need to realize that those who run the bank system, the government system and those Mega-corperations like Pepsi/Coke-Cola, auto industry, oil industry ... are not in it for MONEY. It was THEIR bloodlines who adopted and created this decieving concept as money; there way to 'round the sheep' (it worked obviously).It has NO value to them whatsoever.
No these bloodlines are in it for the total control of the human mind, spirit and emotions.. as well as keep the ancient knowledge they have secret. This makes them "God-like" in their own eyes; as if they control an entire planet..

Open your eyes people.. your being used everyday like re-useable energy.. like mice (human) running on a wheeel (working in society) to power their tank (society).. and all these concepts they create and put into the mainstream is only means to slow us down from revealing the truth and take our power back..

Goodluck with your boyfriend lol.. if he doesnt read this thread or this particular post.. and keeps his obsession going.. I have to say its not Love and you should focus on your life

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Take my response here with a grain of salt. I can only speak from personal experience, so I have no truth to offer. I suggest turning you boyfriend onto some more useful information. He is in fact not crazy but his current material is less then helpful in this situation. I could see things getting out of hand if this path of a "fear" based harvest is continued.

Have him look up The Law Of One material by a social memory complex by the name of RA. I will provide a few links. The best you can do right now is support him fully. He is not crazy, just misinformed for lack of a better word. Eventually as he continues this process he will begin looking inside more while still looking outside. He will hopefully find a nice balance so to speak.

I do suggest a little nudge by you to the links I provide, tell him you happen to come across it on you-tube and think he may be interested. If not this path he is on could turn into a manic episode that could result in hospitalization. Not that that would be "bad" but just not necessary. I think you will find this resonates with truth to some extent within yourself. It will be a much healthier perspective for the both of you to view possible future events.

I was always a very "logical" minded person. Once you have an "experience" or "contact" that does not fit into your version of reality, a lot of work is needed to recalibrate your consciousness so to speak.

The material is available in a searchable text format as well as a series of youtube someone has been kind enough to use voice software on.

The Ra Material searchable text The Law of One

Take care, Namaste

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForKnowledge

Hello,

I would like to calm you by saying that your boyfriend is by no means insane, in fact he is onto something very important. He will most likely not be able to stop collecting information until he reaches a critical point where he realizes all of the answers are within himself.

If you would like for your boyfriend to calm down a little bit faster, I would suggest hinting to him to acquire information by the the social memory complex known as Ra.

Also, there is no reason to fear, for anyone, but until one truly believes that it will not be so.

I just happen to catch your reply on the first page.

I notice you are "new" and so are not able to receive U2U's yet. I have a few things I would like to discuss with you if you are open to such an exchange between us. When you hit 20 post send me a U2U if you would be interested.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Many consider the average ATS user to be a little nuts... And to a certain extent it's true since we tend to break from the norm. Point is if the nutters, meaning us, tell you that your boyfiend is crazy you shoul take us seriously. Get him help or get away from him.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

There's nothing to fear because nothing will happen , 21st Dec will come and go with the only difference to the 22nd being its one day closer to Christmas and there's shopping still to be done .
reply to post by gortex

It is easy to say there is nothing to fear, however if one simply shrugs it off, the fear is allowed to lay dormant inside the subconscious mind. Whether you "believe" in 2012 or not is irrelevant, on that date collectively humanity will begin to ponder "life" and "death" in a way that maybe some have never thought of before.

It will be impossible for anyone who has heard of 2012 to not stop for even a moment and ponder what it means to be alive. Look at it as a moment of self reflection of one persons life, what they did or didn't do. What they would have done. But this "moment" will be shared by millions of people, not just one. Some may have previously been to wrapped up in the material aspect of this world to "self reflect" on such a level.

edit on 7-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If you think "channeling" is silly, I would ask you this question.

What is consciousness?

Do you control every single "thought" that you have?

Where do all these thoughts come from?

When you are typing these post on this forum, you are in essence "channeling" consciousness through your own "sense of self".

If you honestly think you are in control of every thought you have, I ask that you look closer.

A good "channel" is simply better at not letting their own personal "views" become wrapped up in the information. That is why you must be careful with any "channeled" material.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

All that occurs in this universe is related to the singularity thus not even our thoughts are free (random).

God's rod is a pool stick.

And btw, I'm sure he takes care of himself better than the bar bum in the vid.

This means that consciousness is predetermined along with all our choices in life. The programer is cause and effect.

It also means we live our lives over and over again that is an exact copy of the last one which continues in a loop forever.

We are always alive because we are only conscious when we live our life each time we do.

The trillions of years or more that exists in between the time we are alive which has to be long enough for this universe to recycle itself and the 13.5 billion years to pass after its birth to generate us again on an exact replica of the Earth as all the ones before it and all the ones to come.

When was the beginning of the first universe, you ask? I'll explain. Each universe is a loop like a circle. So the question is the same as if it was asked, "Where does a circle begin and end?" The answer of course would be, "Where you begin to draw it." When did this eternal loop of recreation begin? Where the beginning of a sphere begins?
edit on 8-11-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: I added content.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

All that occurs in this universe is related to the singularity thus not even our thoughts are free (random).

In a kind of spooky experiment, scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences reveal that our decisions are made seconds before we become aware of them. In the study, participants could freely decide if they wanted to press a button with their right or left hand.

By monitoring the micro patterns of activity in the frontopolar cortex, the researchers could predict which hand the participant would choose 7 SECONDS before the participant was aware of the decision. “Your decisions are strongly prepared by brain activity. By the time consciousness kicks in, most of the work has already been done,” said study co-author John-Dylan Haynes, a Max Planck Institute neuroscientist.

SOURCE

After watching the video you will begin to question "who" has been making all these "decisions".

When will we be able to really make our own decisions should be the next question.

The guys face after the experiment is priceless!

Who am I?

edit on 8-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join