It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most amazing animal I have ever seen and from my own yard!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I've been seeing lots of pics of white deer of late; I would love to see one in person.

Beautiful pics - thank you for sharing!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
They say killing a white deer or buffalo is certain to bring forth mucho bad mojo!

Someone will take it!
Mounted that deer is worth 10K+!!! If you got a set of nice horns and went for a full body mount you could be looking at 35K+.

forsale.oodle.com...

That deer is in some serios danger!
edit on 5-11-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

If I saw anyone harm that deer I would blow their goddamn head off without thinking twice or having any remorse about it.

No, not really, but wouldn't that be crazy? If I actually did that? Omg, that would be insane! I've eaten a bite of a deer heart once that was cooked over a campfire. Ever since then, the spirit of the deer watches over me... No, not really, but that would be cool, right?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

Wow I've never seen a white deer/doe before. Sadly the pictures are nowhere as cool as it must be to have it right in your own yard everyday .. Ah well thanks for the share!

Oh and you should befriend it..feed it some weed leafs you'll be friends in no time!

edit on 5-11-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Looks a good place for a deerstand and a feeder, we will be eating BBQ venison.
UMMMMum

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

I lived in the MT wilderness this spring, at that time no such devices would be necessary as deer hung out in my camp with me on a regular basis. Not sure why they felt so safe with me, but I could have taken one down with a blowgun and poison dart!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Hmm, looks too blurry, can't identify what it is exactly.

My gut is going with hoax.

I suspect some people would say oxygen is a hoax just to start a debate.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Beautiful!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
We have plenty of white/piebald deer in Wisconsin, and in my neigborhood we have a white squirrel.

Great post, and a wonderful break from all the election foolishness.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I love your pictures Maybe you should use the zoom. Looks mostly like just deers, but hey that white one is kinda special. Yeah, almost prophetic like the white buffalo thing. Maybe there is more here than just a white deer.

Could be he's eating gmo grains. Maybe radiation got him. All sorts of angles. He'd make a nice rug, being white and all. I'm in Michigan and we got a shortage of deer.

I love the pictures.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

So cool, thanks for sharing
hopefully there's no hunters in your area :|

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There's something "fishy" about this story/pictures, but since this story is nothing of a critical nature, I'll defer to the O.P. and roll with the flow. BTW, have someone in your family take a movie when you start feeding the deer apples from your bedroom window. Would be something special for your children/grandchildren to look at later in their lives.

And by all means, once you start getting this "familiar" with the animal, be sure to close your window when you're not feeding it. Or else you will receive visitors in your home to eat, mate, etc.., when you least want or expect it!
-cwm

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

To the Chickasaw, the white deer is sacred. Some believe it is a sign of prophecy.I believe that nothing happens by chance. To understand such things you must listen. There is so much more to each persons time here. Answers are always there for the taking, but people scoff. Ask and it is given. Knock and the door will be opened. Seek and you shall find...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
the indians of the pacific northwest coast considered the white deer to be sacred. they performed the 'white deerskin dance' with the skins of these deers, which were considered to be the most sacred objects the tribe owned. yurok, karuk, hupa and other tribes were the ones who used these skins in rituals to 'rebalance the world'.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin
How awesome is that that deer hang out in your back yard. I am jealous - all I have are stray cats...

I've never seen a white deer. I've almost hit brown ones several times while driving on some of our highways but the white one is really cool.
edit on 4-11-2012 by scorpiosin because: (no reason given)

Well the white deer is kewl. But be careful what you ask for.
Those deer strip every last bit of vegetation from our yards. Including our garden. Right now we have 6 foot posts and fencing around our garden. Plus those darn things looked like they were ready to charge my cats one day. lets just say they are cute in small numbers. After that they are a nuisance.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Holy moly! I cannot believe the response this has gotten but I am glad so many of you like it. It is a nice break from all the political and Sandy mess going on around us.

I guess I am happy to share a bit of something still cool and unique in our fragile world and hope all of you look and see it in your own lives and have some joy and peace from it.

Loves Restless!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Albino deer...some lady I work with had a picture of one.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

I am jealous.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

How beautiful is that to see! I have many deer here everyday..........but I have never seen an albino. Loved it and a big thank you. Nature truly makes one exhale.

S&F

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Four brown deer, and one good looking white deer...MAN, thats racist haha. Cool pictures dude.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by solizer
Four brown deer, and one good looking white deer...MAN, thats racist haha. Cool pictures dude.

Maybe you should photoshop a fur jacket onto the white deer, you know - "pimpin' them does" sort of thing. Also, I'd recommend to everyone not to ever hunt an albino animal, unless for some reason it truly is the only way to save your life.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join