It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most amazing animal I have ever seen and from my own yard!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Just wanted to share with everyone this beautiful little doe who has been in my area since last Spring. A few weeks ago was the first time I saw her right if front of my house. Since then she has been around quite often and stopping a lot of traffic with everyone taking pictures. A guy even went stomping across the field last night right in front of our house. The kids and I were out enjoying our fire pit and marshmallows and this guys casually comes up and asks where the white deer is at. Hmmm was nice but ........ you know!

My kids have named her ‘Snow’. I think it fits. It is just amazing how rare a sighting this is and yet often right in my yard. They love the crab apples. Maybe I can a pick of her right out my bedroom window in a month or two.

Anyways what a wonderful thing! I find myself looking over our vast field for her often. Oh don’t get me wrong we have plenty of other wildlife I truly enjoy seeing. Fox, hawks, eagles, owls, LOTS of pheasants, and coyotes. All this and I am just on the outer limits of our city. Enjoy! I would love to see other ATS members photos of wildlife in their neighborhood!

Loves Restless!

edit on 11/4/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
How awesome is that that deer hang out in your back yard. I am jealous - all I have are stray cats...

I've never seen a white deer. I've almost hit brown ones several times while driving on some of our highways but the white one is really cool.
edit on 4-11-2012 by scorpiosin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wonderful. You have a great view from your house. The only animal I can see here is an occasional bird.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Lol the same here. Thats cool, so you got to watch it grow all this time?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ufohunter16

No a couple of weeks ago was the first I saw her but my Mom who lives on a golf course near by said she saw her in May. It has been in the Billings Gazette paper a few times as well as others around Montana. She and her pack have been hanging in the field below our house for the last two weeks almost everyday. Yesterday the kids and I even went walking around down there and when heading back to the house an hour or so later there she was. Along with a line of cars on the street taking photos!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
very cool..i worry for it though it will be an easy target for predators..hopefully it stays alert..we have lots of racoons, skunks, and latley a doe and a couple of fawns that hang out a few doors down the street..i worry about the coyotes getting them

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Very cool!
Thanks for sharing that!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vonclod

Coyotes don't worry me it is the cars. Our end of town has exploded since we bought our house 11 years ago. In these photos..ten years ago you could only count maybe two or three houses. There are a lot hit by cars. The coyotes do not come around as often as they used to but I do notice when they do it is during the deep cold of winter! Looking for easy pickins?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hmm, looks too blurry, can't identify what it is exactly.

My gut is going with hoax.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

LOL! Really. I guess I should have expected it. Hey ATS will not let you download high resoultion pics there is a cut off. Also I took these really close to my house and garage because I did not want them to run off but be it what it is.... this is ATS so skeptics are everywhere even when your trying to share something cool!

By the way it is an Albino deer.

billingsgazette.com...

I live a hop skip and jump away from here!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
thats awesome!!

and not a hoax

Seneca White Deer

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

I thought you were drawing our attention to the starfish looking thing and trying to pass it off as a starfish-human hybrid. The thing on the fence.

But I see...an albino....

Kill it.

Albinism is considered an abomination. Slay it on sight, that's the word of the lord.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by toepick

I saw those too but this one is a true albino. Notice the pink eyes and ears in the newspaper photo. They got a better pic than mine.

billingsgazette.com...

This is the same deer in my photos. The golf course is just across the street from me.

edit on 11/5/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
From the article I linked above

Though the animals appeared to be albino, they were in fact White-tailed deer who carried the recessive-gene for an all-white coat.

So it may not be an albino

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

ahhh..very nice..posted that right before you lol

Very cool find indeed

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Aaww how wonderful! Im very happy for you,to live in such surroundings,so good for the soul.Im very blessed also,down here in Africa,my yard is bordered on 2 sides by a private game reserve,i have zebras that often graze right by our fence.I love zebras,just seeing one puts a smile on my face,what a FUNKY design :-D!! Also apes,there's an ape "clan" here too,abt 30 strong.I dislike primates,but its still uplifts the heart to see them pass by on the fence twice a day,same as i dislike spiders(and we do get some Whoppers here) some of the big ones are realy fine lookin fellas,like a little animal,almost,and those i feel very bad to kill,so i try to rather steer them outside,if at all possible.The bird life here is a real treat too,beautiful colors and such a variety! Also,there is a pair of crows close by,and seeing these 2,or even one of them,is a sort of sacred experience for me each time,these 2 birds are Massive, for their species,my husband has seen them at his work too,they have a nest somewhere on the mine here,awesome birds.I revere crows,ravens and owls.I do hope the white deer can be safe from guys who feel it would increase the size of their manhood to possess its skin as a trophy.Thanks for sharing,i wish you a good week.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Well thank goodness we or it is mostly considered within the city limits and there is no hunting allowed anywhere near here. Way too many homes. So I hope she will be safe but it is the cars that will get her.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

We have a family of white squirrels that live in my yard.
At first I thought it was just the same one, but one is fat and the other one is skinny. I am so happy the birds or cats do not get them.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
They say killing a white deer or buffalo is certain to bring forth mucho bad mojo!

Someone will take it!
Mounted that deer is worth 10K+!!! If you got a set of nice horns and went for a full body mount you could be looking at 35K+.

forsale.oodle.com...

That deer is in some serios danger!
edit on 5-11-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
Mounted that deer is worth 10K+!!! If you do take it get a set of nice horns and go for a full body mount, dont skimp and you could be looking at 35K+.

forsale.oodle.com...
edit on 5-11-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

But alive it's priceless.

Great pics, I'm jelly, I wish I had an albino deer in my backyard.

edit on 5-11-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join