It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraordinary footage from Miami, November 2nd 2012 (debunked?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Normally I don't care much for videos, but I just had to share this.

EDIT

Someone relinked me to this. Looks to be the same thing, largely.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Shino because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2012 by Shino because: (no reason given)

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 4/11/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Could the video be an airplane dropping flares?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I spoke too soon, I'll just put this in my second post.
edit on 3-11-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Whats the matter with that guy in the car...? JUST DRIVE THERE!!!! I would... follow zee lights!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wow!! good find. Does'nt look like Chinese lanterns, Looks like flares...........Or those Alien ships in the movie Battleship,,,How they separated near Earth.......But No, it couldnt be..........

Seems to be lots of these Orbs that form shapes around lately.......I wonder about that plane flying around too, was did he see? Were they from within or outside our atmosphere initially.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Good find. I like the fact we have the same sighting, recorded by multiple people. Hope more of the same event get uploaded.....

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Assuming that whatever it/they is/are is extraterrestrial, I'm really curious as to what they're doing. There's been many other videos of UFOs dropping flare-like lights before, this one is well taken.

Doing some high-tech weather experiments? Pollution removing plasma? Duplicating their ships? Planting UFOs War of the Worlds style?

And IF they're just flares, then why are they popping flares over a city? There's no missile lock they have to throw off.
edit on 3-11-2012 by Quibbler because: is

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I updated the OP with a probable debunking

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Okay, BOTH of those videos are very cool and seem very legit.
The first one I do not think is flares, because the bright light is sitting still, then splits into multiples, but some of the multiples stay and also sit.
The second video is really cool too, and they people recording it make it feel even more real, they sound genuine.
Very cool videos! Maybe some other people from that area witnessed it too? I hope so!
Star & Flag.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino
I updated the OP with a probable debunking

I do think you've put this one to bed. Nice way you handled the thread.....

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

I was wondering the same thing as to what they were doing if this video is real. Our technology or extra-terrestrial, it looked like something or someone was showing off.
lol

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Aww.. darn. Good find, however, I still don't think that explains the second video at all. Flares can't turn on and off? Also the first one is still cool to me, because why would some fall and some stay? Cool theory though..

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It seems some of them remain stationary whilst others fall. But it could be just the angle of our perspective. Regardless, these are most likely flares, and if not, its too difficult to argue otherwise

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Third video debunks the first two. Their flares.

You can clearly see the parachute in the third video around 1:35 and on.

On all three videos four of the flares descended and two stayed sort of stationary.

Also, in the second video there are aircraft warning lights so do the math.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

I think they look quite different. maybe it's just me?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

The third video was of the parachute flares to debunk the first ones. That wasn't the video in question. I can see where you would say they are flares. But can someone explain to me, after I've watched the video again, why some clearly remain stationary? Just a question? I would honestly like to know why some can stay still, others drop, and some blink, but others remain plainly lit?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by Vandettas

The third video was of the parachute flares to debunk the first ones. That wasn't the video in question. I can see where you would say they are flares. But can someone explain to me, after I've watched the video again, why some clearly remain stationary? Just a question? I would honestly like to know why some can stay still, others drop, and some blink, but others remain plainly lit?

From such a long distance it seems like their stationary but in actuality there still descending. Plus the third video shows them burning.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Parachutists...at night... with flares. Demo teams typically fall together then "burst" apart into individual streaks. When they deploy their chutes they can perform all kind of "back and forth", loops, etc.

Like this...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No worries .. it was me calling Optimus Prime to give us a hand in this difficult time

and he responded to my call

edit on 11/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Very cool.
Is there any way to figure out if there was any activity as such or demos going on in that area at that time? How would I go about finding such information?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join