It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon dust confirmed to be Fly ash waste product from coal power stations (Earth bound!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
*wasting

I appreciate your assistance! finally we can move on to who will actually get to the moon first ?

China has less regard for human life so I suspect they will be first.

Thanks for the spelling correction.

So China have less regard for human life now? You said earlier that Grissom was murdered? A bit hypocritical.

Anywho methinks a troll there sits betwixt the current and the overpass..

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes less regard, China has slightly less regard for human life than western countries. I agree with Gus Grissom's son that his father was indeed murdered.

Our leaders will kill as many of us as they can get away with, China can just get away with killing more due to not having to maintain an illusion of freedom.

Disagreeing is not trolling.

This the world we live in, people need to see this film before internet freedom is fully killed off.

edit on 4-11-2012 by rolfharriss because: more info

edit on 4-11-2012 by rolfharriss because: more info

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The real conspiracy isn't that we went to the the moon or not, it's that we were told not to come back.

edit on 4-11-2012 by thektotheg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

Now that is something I've heard before....from people I respect....and give at least a passing consideration to. I know there are multitudes who will explain the last mission being canceled, but it was rather abrupt the way that all happened. Hmm... That's at least interesting to consider when tech is so much greater now and the moon is no harder to get to than it was with that primitive 60's stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The real conspiracy isn't that we went to the the moon or not, it's that we were told not to come back.

Indeed, that's why there have been dozens of moon missions since the Apollo landings...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Indeed, that's why there have been dozens of moon missions since the Apollo landings...

Maybe you could show me the part of my post where I said we didn't go back....

I said we were told not to. Doing something and saying something are entirely different things. But, feel free to think highly of yourself, nonetheless. ha.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by rolfharriss

You already brought this up in another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it was debunked: you never did give a good answer to the gravity question.

There is no evidence of 1/6th gravity.. Strange the many X2 speed lunar rover youtube vids have vanished! This is part of the consolidation and end of internet freedom coming this December.

Well repost them youtube isn't the only place you can post videos, then we can rip your failed logic to shreads

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Indeed.... The last boot with a human foot in it stepped on Lunar soil.....when?

Apollo 17, right? That was what I was referring to, anyway.

Wow... Very high precision in the written word to absolutely insure there can be no outside possible room for the slightest chance of misunderstanding seems required to avoid having to do this......

huh?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Chadwickus

Indeed.... The last boot with a human foot in it stepped on Lunar soil.....when?

Apollo 17, right? That was what I was referring to, anyway.

Wow... Very high precision in the written word to absolutely insure there can be no outside possible room for the slightest chance of misunderstanding seems required to avoid having to do this......

huh?

Well if someone TOLD them not to come back why wait till Apollo 17 what about 11,12,14,15,16 also why allow the other probes to be sent like the LRO etc , why are we being allowed to photograph the Moon at 50cm/pixel and less for a few passes care to explain that!

LRO Image Map

So some idiot on a BS Moon Hoax site makes an outrageous claim and the is taken as true but real evidence that we went is not,well that's the internet for you!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

this person is a poster child for hoax believer psychology and methodology - it just moves the goal poasts and adds a new layer of fantasy

the escalation to this thread is a perfect example :

[ paraphrasing ]

claim # 1 - they did it in a vacum chamber

rebutted

claim # 2 - they did it in a bigger vacum chamber

refuted

claim # 3 - they did it in the big vacum chamber with the door open

refuted - lol - leaving the door open rather defeats the point of using the vacum chamber

claim # 4 - they used scale models

rebuttal - what utter twaddle - you cite thunderbirds as your " evidence " - unbelievable - thunderbirds is instatly obvious as scale models - as is EVERY movie clip where scale models attempt to "stand in " for full size objects

the reason -

1 the inability of a scale model to interact properly with life sized terrain

2 the inability of scale model terrain to convince us that its life sized

tis person claims that the lack of movement from the astronaut shows that this is a scale model [ hint the astronaut only has to move his hands a few centimeters - to drive the rover - operations that would not be detectable at the resolution shown ] - while ignoring the detail that cannot be replicated in a scale model

further - why did it take him 4 leaps of desperation to get to this " conclusion " ???????? - my answer - he is making it up as he goes - with an a-priori dogma that it was faked - he must come up with new explauinations each time a claim he makes is refuted

and finally - there is footage out there that shows the rover and crew going from crew on foot - to driving - how will it explain that ???????

***SNIP***

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 11/6/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well, I said it was a theory that has gotten my interest and I've given some attention to it. I didn't say I invented it and I didn't bring it up to start with. I don't personally subscribe to it quite that strongly. Realistically, as soon as any nation gets back there it's a moot theory anyway and that is a question of time now with India and China both looking hard at the moon......everyone but us it seems.

You do make a good case to question the idea though.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What's even funnier is him still thinking no one has been to the moon. I guess this is just photoshopped.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

(snip)

and finally - there is footage out there that shows the rover and crew going from crew on foot - to driving - how will it explain that ???????

ROFL that is easy, Thunderbird puppets!

P

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Thank you for the excellent thread..........despite the attraction of the all too familiar debunker. They have a right to be wrong too - right ?

edit on 4-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: pic

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
All the NASA apollogists out in force, as per usual.

Bill Kaysing worked for NASA and called them out on their hoax
immediately after their BS 1969 movie production.

billkaysing.com...

The entire copy of Bills book has been transcribed here.
'We Never Went to the Moon'

Do yourself a favour.

edit on 4-11-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

How do you take panoramas like that in a vacuum chamber like that?
astrogeology.usgs.gov...

How do you simulate 1/6 gravity like in this video?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
None of the vacuum chambers that the OP has shown is large enough. Period.

Jumping to the use of scale models is a reach.......a very bad reach.

It would have been slightly more believable if the OP had said something like:

"Well they must of had a much larger chamber that was built and hidden somewhere, like out at Area 51, which was later dismantled."

However, vacuum is NOT the problem. The problem is gravity. Specifically 1/6 of the Earth's gravity.

It's been shown over and over that you can not replicate the moon's gravity simply by slowing a video down. Ever. When you do that, what you have is: Earth gravity with motion that has been slowed down.

So, again, how did they fake the lunar dust acting like it is in 1/6 gravity?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Quit making fun of the Thunderbirds they saved the world time after time after time.On TV at that for all the world to see! Not funny at all

Do some research on the chambers you might find they haden't even been designed in 69
edit on 4-11-2012 by mikellmikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

It's gone, loads of the lunar rover double speed videos have vanished.

Basically it is just slowed down and filmed in the vacuum chamber.

Fly ash is not secret, but not really familiar to the public in general.

All we need is a vacuum chamber a remote control moon buggy, some fly ash and we have a test!

First, you would need a very, very large vacuum chamber. The buggies drove around quite a bit.

Next, you need to recreate 1/6 gravity, and "slowing down the video" will not work for that, for many reasons. One being the ballistic trajectory the dust and particles take would not be the same. Two, the movement of the astronauts would not look correct.

Just love how people that don't know physics think that by slowing down a video you can recreate the moon's gravity.......

Do we need to bring the SEQ Bay Pendulum video out again? The one that no Moon Hoaxer has ever been able to debunk?

Is this chamber big enough for you ?

No, obviously its still not big enough to drive the rover about

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Ha! Bill Kaysing?

That man is nothing but an attention seeking charlatan.

Do yourself a favour and cop on will ya!

I always think its hilarious that gullible fools will ignore the tonnes of data available to them in favour of the bitter rantings of a known liar and sensationalist.

If you believe Kaysing you are sailing upon a sea of delusion with limp sails and a cloven rudder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join