Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Moon dust confirmed to be Fly ash waste product from coal power stations (Earth bound!)

page: 2
8
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by rolfharriss
 


No, that chamber is no where near big enough to be driving the lunar buggy around in.

Sorry.
edit on 3-11-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)



Yes it is, the buggy never drives far in one shot, it breaks and continues in another shot..


You really might want to do a bit more research before making statements like this.

You're not coming off very well in your ignorance:





posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by rolfharriss
 


No, that chamber is no where near big enough to be driving the lunar buggy around in.

Sorry.
edit on 3-11-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)



Yes it is, the buggy never drives far in one shot, it breaks and continues in another shot..


No it's not.




posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   


www.flickr.com...

These chambers are huge, plenty of room to film the rover shots.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss



www.flickr.com...

These chambers are huge, plenty of room to film the rover shots.


You don't have a very good eye for perspective. To do what you are proposing would need a chamber the size of a football pitch at least.

The SPF is only a 100 feet in diameter.

Space Power Facility
edit on 3-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If we haven't been to the moon, how do you explain the secret moon base that people keep making threads about?



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss



www.flickr.com...

These chambers are huge, plenty of room to film the rover shots.


Not big enough at all:


The Space Power Facility (SPF) is a vacuum chamber built by NASA in 1969. It stands 122 feet high and 100 feet in diameter, enclosing a bullet-shaped space. It is the world's largest thermal vacuum chamber. It was originally commissioned for nuclear-electric power studies under vacuum conditions, but was later decommissioned. Recently, it was recommissioned for use in testing spacecraft propulsion systems. Recent uses include testing the airbag landing systems for the Mars Pathfinder and the Mars Exploration Rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, under simulated Mars atmospheric conditions.


Space Power Facility



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by rolfharriss

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by rolfharriss
 


No, that chamber is no where near big enough to be driving the lunar buggy around in.

Sorry.
edit on 3-11-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)



Yes it is, the buggy never drives far in one shot, it breaks and continues in another shot..


No it's not.




Good job he stopped when he did ! Nearly crashed into the clearly defined backdrop. Note the line !



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss
 


Does it look like the rover travels more than 100 feet to you?

It sure does to me.

The rover was 10 feet long, watch the video again, you can easily see it travels way more than ten times its own length.

Rover Dimensions


edit on 3-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This is chamber A

www.nasa.gov...


By assumption that means there is a chamber B?


I believe those shots could have been filmed in Chamber A but it is likely there is a facility unknown to the public.


So I guess it must be this one in Ohio
"Built in 1969, the Space Power Facility has tested the International Space Station's radiator and solar arrays, the Mars rover landing systems, and most of the nation's major rockets, including Atlas and Delta. With the upgrades, the Plum Brook facility also will be well suited to test next-generation lunar landers, robotic systems, and military and commercial spacecraft. "

www.nasa.gov...


Solved so we have a chamber big enough.. we have youtube deleting all the X2 speed rover videos and incorrrect simulation of 1/6th gravity.. we have fly ash as the moon dust.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This solves your chamber size issue

img.gawkerassets.com...





posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss
 


No they don't.

They still are not big enough.

You're really reaching now, and you are doing it to avoid answering the questions on gravity. Understandable because those questions only have one answer:

It really is 1/6 gravity, and you can only have that if you are on the moon. Insisting that it's the video being slowed down, when it's been shown that doing that will not simulated 1/6 gravity, will not make it any truer.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss
 


Nope, not "solved" at all.

Your argument would be called 'clutching at straws' by some, pure fantasy by others.

You are drawing conclusions based on what exactly?

Chamber B, if such a thing exists, may be the size of a kitchen microwave for all you know.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by rolfharriss
 


No they don't.

They still are not big enough.

You're really reaching now, and you are doing it to avoid answering the questions on gravity. Understandable because those questions only have one answer:

It really is 1/6 gravity, and you can only have that if you are on the moon. Insisting that it's the video being slowed down, when it's been shown that doing that will not simulated 1/6 gravity, will not make it any truer.




Yours is a moot point which relies upon the confirmation that the footage is real.. Which is just a leap of faith in light of the facts we have isolated a possible location for vacuum chamber footage, a material to simulate moon dust and a technique to create a representation of 1/6th gravity using slowed down video and kevlar thread made by Dupont.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss
 


Wrong again.

The hefty weight of the veritable mountain of scientific data that shows we were on the moon verses your blind faith that somehow a facility, which we can see ourselves is too small, was used to make the film, makes your point the moot one in this debate.

I'll ask you again, do you think the rover travels less than 100 feet in the videos posted?
(You might as well contend that they used midgets on a scaled down rover, that argument follows your logic)


edit on 3-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
One of the strongest cases for the hoax is the rapid deleting and altering of rankings in YouTube video searches , there has been a purge of moon hoax videos.

We have had a brief glimpse into the truth of the world, but it's all fading and people can go back to sleep and stop questioning.





This facility is large enough, with that corridor section the distance and scale can be achieved.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Of course, you are right!

The lunar rover shots with any great distance covered all have a very static astronaut! It is simply a scaled model in a vacuum chamber.

You are helping this along !



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
One of the strongest cases for the hoax is the rapid deleting and altering of rankings in YouTube video searches , there has been a purge of moon hoax videos.

We have had a brief glimpse into the truth of the world, but it's all fading and people can go back to sleep and stop questioning.





This facility is large enough, with that corridor section the distance and scale can be achieved.



If that is "one of the strongest cases for the hoax" then you are on shaky ground, best find something else to spend your time on.

How many times must it be repeated, the chamber is 100 feet in diameter, you cannot simply de-pressurize an adjacent corridor when it suits you, have you any idea of the forces involved?



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It is simply a scaled model, there is no movement by the astronaut in the lunar rover shots that cover any great distance.

Its basically Thunderbirds




posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
Of course, you are right!

The lunar rover shots with any great distance covered all have a very static astronaut! It is simply a scaled model in a vacuum chamber.

You are helping this along !


Static to you maybe, what do you expect? I believe I am the one who's waisting his time here.

Good evening sir.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
*wasting

I appreciate your assistance! finally we can move on to who will actually get to the moon first ?


China has less regard for human life so I suspect they will be first.






top topics



 
8
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join