Moon dust confirmed to be Fly ash waste product from coal power stations (Earth bound!)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

Seriously rolf, you have achieved absolutely nothing with this thread except demonstrate to the majority of members who have either participated or followed along that you yourself choose to blindly believe the hoax myth and ignore rational arguments against it. It is quite saddening really, whether the moon hoax is real or not, as improbable as that may be, you have not shown anything even close to what could be construed as evidence, and like a true 'believer' you keep your head in the sand and hope reality will go away.

Again I question your motives, are you trolling?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
reply to post by PsykoOps

www.nasa.gov...

For the football field shots they used scaled models - dummies. This is why the moon rover shots have static mannequins riding around on them.

There is nothing complicated here.. Just greed and deception.

How did they take this panorama? It's taken about 200 meters from the LM, which you can see on the right, below the sun. That doesn't look like miniatures at all.
www.hq.nasa.gov...
edit on 11-11-2012 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

There is nothing complicated here.. Just greed and deception.

Ignoring facts and stating nonsense while keeping on moving the goal posts is really easy.
You are right, there is nothing complicated here.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

could be miniatures. I've never been convinced by either side as to the reality of the photos and that scores one for the HB side in my mind. If they went to the moon they should have some mind blowing pictures. These things ring of fakiness. Same with the astronauts. They seem unconvincing to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by electricity

Guilty until proven innocent?

To me, the photos look mindblowing and genuine enough, so it's a matter of personal preference, I guess.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I told you on page three it was done with Thunderbird Puppets. All you have to do is to find the fine fishing line they had to use. See if you can find it.

How many pages of this drivel can there be!

I am amazed that rational (???) people can even discuss it to this level.

And you all come all this way and I can repeat what I said on page 3 and it still fits ROFLMAO

P

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by electricity

could be miniatures.

Or giants, seen very far away.

I've never been convinced by either side as to the reality of the photos and that scores one for the HB side in my mind.

And I've never been convinced that swimmers are athletes. What kind of athlete shaves their legs?

If they went to the moon they should have some mind blowing pictures

I know! How boring is this:

These things ring of fakiness.

What happened to the articulate soul who wrote this?

The larger problem is of course that this particular economy is predicated on our continually buying and selling things we do not need. Apple is the richest company in the world, at least recently it was in terms of its capital value on the market. Half of Apple's revenue comes from selling telephones. Phones people already have. Why buy an iphone 5 when you already have a 4? I mean I know why people do it But it is ultimately an unreasonable thing to do. Such economic illogic is not sustainable for a dozen reasons. So your answer is no. There are not enough good jobs. The world would need to change drastically so we'd be employed in different senses for this thing to ever work out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same with the astronauts. They seem unconvincing to me.

Same with you, Patrick. Not even your friends here think you believe a single word you write.
edit on 15-11-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-11-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by electricity
reply to post by wildespace

could be miniatures. I've never been convinced by either side as to the reality of the photos and that scores one for the HB side in my mind. If they went to the moon they should have some mind blowing pictures. These things ring of fakiness. Same with the astronauts. They seem unconvincing to me.

Go to this site: Project Apollo Image Site

There's plenty of 'mind blowing' pictures on there.

Or do you choose to ignore a catalog of images like this in favor of the claims of known liars and charlatans?

new topics
top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum