It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things to consider in case of post-election riots

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wanted to bump this up and report a breaking news flash I just saw on yahoo, it said that 5 people shot and 2 dead in fresno cali.
Not sure if it is related but the craziness is affecting everyone.

Also from Alex Jones site:

Obama Supporters Mark Election Day With More Threats to Kill Romney

Even if you dismiss the possibility that just one of the thousands of Obama supporters who have threatened to assassinate Mitt Romney if he wins the election is actually serious, the level of intelligence displayed by these individuals should be a wake up call for every American.

Following the Secret Service’s announcement that it was monitoring the threats made against Romney on Twitter over the last few weeks, the deluge of violent tweets by Obama voters has if anything increased.

Although he remains the underdog, it seems inevitable that some form of civil unrest will ensue should Romney defeat Obama, given the countless number of Obama supporters who have openly broadcast their plans to riot and stoke racial violence.

www.wggb.com...

After reading about the Panthers at the same polling places this time as last it really has me wondering about the credibility of these threats against Romney.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Just curious, hows the neighbors this morning? they crack the Keystone and start patrolling with those AR's yet or was that paranoia on your part?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
reply to post by Cuervo

Just curious, hows the neighbors this morning? they crack the Keystone and start patrolling with those AR's yet or was that paranoia on your part?

I'm only worried about that mentality when they are talking about protecting themselves from some made-up threat and then getting all tough-guy about it, bragging about their guns. Such explicit language is dangerous when talking about human life and it happens on ATS which is why I posted what I did on ATS as well.

I was using irony to make a point because of the latent racism implied by people who assume there will be riots if Romney won. The classic ATS "I'm not saying the n-word so I'm not being racist" method of skirting right up to being racist and then acting defensive if you say anything was in full effect. It's just enough to keep them from getting banned and they know it. If black people (or liberals) are angry, it's called a "riot". If white people (or conservatives) are angry, it's called a "patriotism" or a "revolution". The same contrast could be seen when hearing OWS being described vs the Tea Party.

The area I live in is actually filled with pretty cool woodsy people. They are mostly libertarian and would have been just as upset if Romney had got in. They are the self-reliant type who I'd go to during a zombie apocalypse. Those are not the type of people I have in mind when I'm talking about the ex-KKK militias running around in the south. Look at Mississippi and what happened last night. There are dangerous people on both sides and I'm tired of only one side getting called out.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Riots won't happen. Stop fearmongering

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I'm only worried about that mentality when they are talking about protecting themselves from some made-up threat

So, those tweets that have been posted, threatening riots and white people were just made up?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Riots won't happen. Stop fearmongering

Here is your post election riot:

www.clarionled... ger.com/article/20121107/NEWS/311070044/Ole-Miss-students-protest-Obama-re-election-sparks-riot-rumors

OXFORD — Shortly after midnight on Wednesday morning a disturbance started near the center of the University of Mississippi campus, where students gathered to protest the Tuesday night re-election of President Barack Obama.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Stop exaggerating, its a protest not a riot,

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Look at Mississippi and what happened last night. There are dangerous people on both sides and I'm tired of only one side getting called out.

Wow I didn't know this happened until I read your post.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Initial reports on Twitter labeled the gathering as a “riot,” but many observers say it was simply a small group of angry students assembled in protest

You didnt read all of your own article.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by Sissel

Initial reports on Twitter labeled the gathering as a “riot,” but many observers say it was simply a small group of angry students assembled in protest

You didnt read all of your own article.

Yep, slow news day.

I think it's hilarious the way the some of the media voices (Jones, Drudge, etc.) tried to play up the idea that anyone even CARED who won between two fraudulant puppet choices, lol, was this all just theatre to make it look like there was an OBama or Romney frenzy, yawn. Riots, not so much.

I stayed home this year, I didn't even bother to cast my usual Ron Paul write in, I d say both of these guys are just as eually potentially dangerous, cool to see what many of the states are doing now too in anticipation of a huge Fed Power Grab, is this why Obama rode around on the train the first pre (s)-election talking like he was a reincarnation of Lincoln...Hmmm,

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join