It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What are "The Nines"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

oblivio accebit

Man that was killing me

www.eksisozluk.com...

Anyway OP have you ever read any of Dr Michael Newtons work, if not check this video out you might like it.

www.youtube.com...

Awesome job.
thank you kindly my friend, checking the links. I have never heard of him until now.

Nice just watched the video. The second case with the lady talking about the 8 others between lives really hit home for me. I've been feeling like her recently.

Like my whole life has been a tiny "blip" kinda.

Like everything is happening at once now. Even things that happened when I was 5 months old I am remembering and feeling them LOL My mom looked shocked when I recalled some memories from being 5 months old..kinda creeped her out.

edit on 4-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi.
Interesting thread!! Has anyone identified the molecule? When I zoom in I lose the clarity and cannot read the symbols. I did a search just with the molecule letters and 2 intriguing sites popped up, one regarding gene coding and the other regarding galactic environments

cutting edge chemistry
Molecular abundance in galactic environments
I also keep getting led to egyptian lore (and to the Emerald Tablets)..still wondering and searching for where it will all lead.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

Thank you for the links I will check them out. Everything keeps coming back to the Egyptians for me too on a personal level through this "awakening" or whatever is happening. The whole "eye" thing is confusing though, so much information in conflict etc.

The molecule thing is interesting. It's been a semester or two but I remember one of my biology professors saying how always make a mistake looking for intelligent life, by thinking every form of life must be carbon/hydrogen based because of the four covalent bonds available to carbon. That we forget Si (silicon) also has four covalent bonds available to it.

Take that with a grain of salt LOL I found his lectures to be quite a pain to get through. I would have to research it and not in the mood right meow.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd

I also keep getting led to egyptian lore (and to the Emerald Tablets)..still wondering and searching for where it will all lead.

In the Old Kingdom the Egyptians believed that Atum lifted the dead king's soul from his pyramid to the starry heavens.[5] He was also a solar deity, associated with the primary sun god Ra. Atum was linked specifically with the evening sun, while Ra was associated more with the morning sun.[6]

The "eye" my consciousness passed through was most certainly the Egyptian looking all seeing eye.

That happened after I got outta the mental ward.

I was later (I guess you could say) "pulled" toward something called The Law Of One a book channeled in the early 80's by the social memory complex RA. I find it funny I was dancing with these purple lights as a 5 month old when the RA teaching were introduced..

Then these same lights come back when i turned 30 and having the vision of going through the purple "eye". It started with mass destruction.. just explosions every where and building falling down etc. Mushroom clouds in the sky..

I always leave that part out because I don't want to put out a "fear" vibe about this stuff.

After the explosions and destruction is when my "mind" was flying through space and lots of planets and stars were passing by. Then "it" just quit when it landed on some planet again. I have an idea what the explosions were etc but really not sure.

I am not asking anyone to believe this LOL trust me I know it sounds crazy.. I cant even accept all it myself.

Speaking openly here is helping me a lot. You have no idea how much I thought I was schizophrenic and going mad. It is comforting to speak openly about this.. I can't talk to family because they will become concerned again for my sanity.

RA MATERIAL

YOUTUBE SERIES

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I don't mind one bit sharing my experience, i don't visit it myself in my own mind very often because i can still be affected by the freakiness of it, which at the time primed me for a schizophrenic episode that lasted around six months. (unfortunately there wasn't anyone around who cared enough about me to get me to a doctor so i had to deal with it myself, didn't realise myself i was bat # crazy for a while).

Anyway, i was in boarding school, not having a very good time, i didn't cope well with being seperated from my family, i have never had an aspergers diagnosis, but it think it is possible i do have aspergers or something similar, i have got much better as an adult coping with it, but, as a kid, i wasn't "Normal" ( lol )

A group of us were stood outside one night and someone pointed out a UFO, a teacher was stood with us, ex military, he thought it was a sattelite, i said to myself internally, prove to them you aren't.
The UFO took off west at a fantastic speed around 40 seconds later it re-appeared from the eastern sky and returned to its position before it left.
My teacher wouldn't believe it was the same craft, "That CAN'T be the same thing" he tried his best to ignore it until it went away, (amazing what normalcy bias can do, even to well grounded supposedly "Educated" people).

The school routine meant we were in bed at 9pm and lights out at 9.30pm, i went to sleep.

At some point during the night, i found myself in a dark, dank, brick lined tunnel, like a victorian sewer, it didn't smell, but,it did feel very damp and wet, the walls were running with rivulets of water, water was dripping from the ceiling.
I came to two pieces of wood that were X'd in front of me, but the two pieces of wood didn't make a complete barrier, the upper left hand side was broken and hanging down, i approached this and stepped over, as i did, i heard a voice coming from somewhere and it said "NO ONE EVER goes down there".
I lose all sense of being in the tunnel, (it gets really odd now) i experience a bi location of consciousness, both points are in the same room, which is a gently lit mustard colour, i am stood with my back against the far wall and i am looking at myself entering through a doorway.

My mind now begins to function from the self that has just walked through the door, internally in my own mind i feel incredibly alive, very aware, as i walk into the room i notice something big and black in front of me, i lift my head up to look up at it, i have to tip my head all the way back to see the face, this being is nine or ten feet tall, wearing a dark black full length coat and a black brimmed fedora type hat, his face isn't stable, it is like a veil of smoke is constantly morphing.

I have spent a lifetime blocking the next bit out, i know i was spoken too directly by this being in the same manner and tone that an angry parent talks to a child, i go from feeling happy and smily to incredibly terror stricken in an instant.

something happens and i leave the mustard coloured room.
My consciousness is then positioned in a living room i don't recognise, and i am looking down at a person sat in a chair, the person in the chair then looks up straight at me.
I see the face, i do not recognise this person.

I wake up to the sound of the school bell as normal, i remember everything that has happened and i am completely thrown by the experience, i think about it for the next few years on a regular basis, trying to find some meaning to it all.

When i was 17, i was sat in a chair, and i realised the person i was looking at all those years ago, was me.
When the moment arrived i recalled the person sat in the chair, i realised i was looking at myself, sat in the chair i was sitting in, in the room i was sat, i was shocked and i looked up towards the point i was looking at myself from.

I had a total mental breakdown at this point that lasted around six months, not just because of the experience, but because of other things that were going on at the time as well, but this did probably stop me behaving in a way that probably would have killed me.

So in one night i experienced an astral projection, a bi location of consciousness, a second bi location of consciousness that transcended time left me with an image of myself four years (almost) into the future.

I just know the naysayers out there won't be able to believe it, but, i swear it is the truth, and on the destruction of my soul it happened, in fact the experience has other aspects to it that are stranger than this, but, i won't go into them.

The beings name is NU, and is the total aspect of the ennead.

I have since discovered that, Every thought you have, everything you do, is seen and heard by Nu.

(Whether you believe or not).

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Originally posted by Starcrossd

In the Old Kingdom the Egyptians believed that Atum lifted the dead king's soul from his pyramid to the starry heavens.[5] He was also a solar deity, associated with the primary sun god Ra. Atum was linked specifically with the evening sun, while Ra was associated more with the morning sun.[6]

The "eye" my consciousness passed through was most certainly the Egyptian looking all seeing eye.

That happened after I got outta the mental ward.

I was later (I guess you could say) "pulled" toward something called The Law Of One a book channeled in the early 80's by the social memory complex RA. I find it funny I was dancing with these purple lights as a 5 month old when the RA teaching were introduced..

Then these same lights come back when i turned 30 and having the vision of going through the purple "eye". It started with mass destruction.. just explosions every where and building falling down etc. Mushroom clouds in the sky..

I always leave that part out because I don't want to put out a "fear" vibe about this stuff.

After the explosions and destruction is when my "mind" was flying through space and lots of planets and stars were passing by. Then "it" just quit when it landed on some planet again. I have an idea what the explosions were etc but really not sure.

I am not asking anyone to believe this LOL trust me I know it sounds crazy.. I cant even accept all it myself.

Speaking openly here is helping me a lot. You have no idea how much I thought I was schizophrenic and going mad. It is comforting to speak openly about this.. I can't talk to family because they will become concerned again for my sanity.

RA MATERIAL

YOUTUBE SERIES

Your just psychic in your own way and what normal people call crazy is sometimes just undefined and understood states of being if there is no brain part that is physicly faulty. They can be bad for the person experiancing them because they cause fear but sometimes not going all they way down the rabbit hole will be more prolonged suffering.

I cannot see anything like you can with pictures except a little white dot thing making pictures when I close my eyes. But I can play around with synchronicity and feel the cap on my head at least so I am mostly fine (when not annoyed) and feel protected

What are you really after in your life? The oneness bliss with the other side? Experiancing lucid dreaming and trying to figure out if your information can help people? Do you want to got the hermit road or wanna connect with people or maybe do both?

And just to make it clear. I do not know your exact road so I can only make suggestions that you should follow if they fit you.

Namaste (when you are at your highest and I am at my highest then together we are as ONE).

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
According to numerology my number is 9, Now should i be worried?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I have since discovered that, Every thought you have, everything you do, is seen and heard by Nu. (Whether you believe or not).
reply to post by The X

Wow thank you for being brave enough and sharing all of that. I can relate to it a little bit especially the end.. everything you see or do is heard by Nu. Never read much about who "Nu" is but can relate. My experience was humbling. Things are starting to make a little more sense (somewhat), and I am thankful to be able to speak of these things openly right now and not doubt my experiences as much.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
According to numerology my number is 9, Now should i be worried?

Nine is like my soul path number too. Don't give into fear of anything! The other emotions feel so much better LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Your just psychic in your own way and what normal people call crazy is sometimes just undefined and understood states of being if there is no brain part that is physicly faulty. They can be bad for the person experiancing them because they cause fear but sometimes not going all they way down the rabbit hole will be more prolonged suffering.

I cannot see anything like you can with pictures except a little white dot thing making pictures when I close my eyes. But I can play around with synchronicity and feel the cap on my head at least so I am mostly fine (when not annoyed) and feel protected .

What are you really after in your life?

The oneness bliss with the other side?

Experiancing lucid dreaming and trying to figure out if your information can help people? Do you want to got the hermit road or wanna connect with people or maybe do both? And just to make it clear. I do not know your exact road so I can only make suggestions that you should follow if they fit you. Namaste (when you are at your highest and I am at my highest then together we are as ONE).
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I do not claim to be psychic that is for sure. If I was I would not be on here looking for my own answers too! The fear last time was bad but it is getting easier this time around. Like the old energy was the fatherly "tough love" and this time it is more of a nurturing "Motherly" love. Both love just in one of its many forms I guess. Pretty sure I made it through the rabbit hole and out the other side, I am now a little afraid to go back down it again LOL

What am I after in life?

Tough question. Right now I am not after anything LOL

The oneness bliss with the other side?

Starting to feel that now. Just such a wonderful feeling of LOVE deep inside me, Like the world could crumble down around me and yet I could feel LOVE and comfort.

If for some reason I do become "psychic" whatever that is LOL I will most certainly use this to help others.. That would be the only logical thing to do. It is hard because I am a hermit and prefer being alone with my cat instead of going out and having "fun". But at the same time I really love people.. I am a total softly for other peoples feelings. LOL

Namaste (I honor the divine creator working through you)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

- i called it ' kundalini ' for lack of better phrase

www.pyramidtexts.com... though i dont agree with a couple of details, it is telling *exactly* what is about to happen. Written by 'the nine '.

..it hurts me very deeply, how the danger of this False Light coming upon us now any moment, is being Ignored and buried by discussing all the Non-events that are inflated on purpose always - as so to Hide the reality of this False Light flooding us any moment now

[ the other poster thought i was 'dualistic ': far from that !
look: it are the same 'nine ', who *caused* the present Dualism - in order to can create their Oneness Dimension [ aka 'flower of life / 144 crystal Grid ]
...which is but their OWN ' oneness ' / false light
while the réal Light - God's - is far abóve this mere ' dimensional oneness ' ]

sorry for the caps

- imagine, that, once this Grid s ignited, and the Veil lifted,
how every soul will see around them the most heinious creatures
and yet,
christian believers dont seem to cáre [ out of ignorance ] while ' illuminated ones ' think it ll be all marvellous - while they will just be Food for the rulers of that dimension... " exclusive food "

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

It is like the first "encounter" I had with the electricity is when my life started. It doesn't make sense to my mind but I feel it inside. Like everything is happening all at once, somehow my life began in the middle LOL I can think of things when I was 5 months old and it feels like they are happening right now, not in my past. Like my life was a little "blip" or something.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

christian believers dont seem to cáre [ out of ignorance ] while ' illuminated ones ' think it ll be all marvellous - while they will just be Food for the rulers of that dimension... " exclusive food "

Yikes.. That sounds scary! I use to feel that way when reading others views.. However my mind is losing its power to scare me with such thoughts. My heart is not feeling anything like that at all. Learning to trust my "heart" not my "mind".

I am seeing things way different now.

"God" = "Love" everything else is mind trying to understand and label.

Everything seems to be biased by ones own mind (as is mine) but to me viewing the world through love feels much better. If that means I go to Hell I will find the bright side so to speak there too LOL

I am not claiming to be "illuminated" at all.. unless illuminated means confused as #### then I am for sure illuminated

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

im sorry SP, wasnt hinting at you considering those ' illuminated '
but more about those, who ve let the 'oneness' beguile them already

- just found this -
this one s one of the 9 , trust me its the real deal [ apart from many other channelings ],
im busy with this one for years now already -

" Dear Ones, we tell you that there is even greater life that circles about and above you, above the sacred Earth , and these are now flowing into your planet and available to enter your field of awareness. It is light of a subtle nature. It is not the light of expectation, it is does not hold logic, rather it is the light of wellness, and indeed carries the energy of 'home' of the angelic realm. We will say to you upon this special planet of duality, this beloved and sacred Earth, that all who open and allow this Celestial Light to enter their sphere of influence, their field of consciousness, will immediately find themselves blessed in spirit, and glowing in divine serenity."
etc etc
[off site content ]
lightworkers.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

- imagine, that, once this Grid s ignited, and the Veil lifted, how every soul will see around them the most heinious creatures and yet,

Imagine this grid already in place and the veil not yet lifted, how every soul sees heinous things when really non exist.

Imagine the veil lifting and people beginning to truly "see" the creation before us.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

im sorry SP, wasnt hinting at you considering those ' illuminated ' but more about those, who ve let the 'oneness' beguile them already

Stuff your sorry in a sac sister!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

It is like the first "encounter" I had with the electricity is when my life started. It doesn't make sense to my mind but I feel it inside. Like everything is happening all at once, somehow my life began in the middle LOL I can think of things when I was 5 months old and it feels like they are happening right now, not in my past. Like my life was a little "blip" or something.

I have myself known thing that would happen long before they happened even if they did not make sense but do now.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I have myself known thing that would happen long before they happened even if they did not make sense but do now.

Could you elaborate a little maybe? If not I understand.

Thank you for joining in on the discussion regardless.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I dont know if there are any similarities to my story, but I have to say the title and topic of your discussion really blew me away!

I had an eerily similar dream a few years ago.

I and some friends were going on a camping trip in the dream, but we lived under ground and had to take a train way down into the outskirts of the underground city. We ended up in a cave area that wasn't built up the way the rest of the city was, and had the makings to build a bonfire and regular camping stuff and were prepared to "rough" it for a couple of days.

I lived in AK at the time and there was this character that you wound frequently see walking around town. He wore a long black over coat, all black clothing and he had black hair. The spooky thing about his character were his huge eyes. He had the most penetrating gaze, but he would almost never look anyone in the eyes for some reason. I had been trying to get him to talk for a couple of years when I had the dream, but had never had any luck. Anyways, the guy took a leading role in my dream.

So the guy shows up out of nowhere in my dream. The other characters were a bunch of my old high school friends. Anyway, he comes into the circle of campers and starts to make some trouble, he is scrutinizing people and seemed to be trying to figure out which one was the culprit for some unknown crime. Then he focuses in on one of my friends and pulls out this small metal disc. It was about 4 inches in diameter with a one inch hole in the center. So he somehow uses some sort of tech that puts the friend inside the disc! Then he grabs some kind of hammer thing and smashes the disc really hard and puts a big bend in it. This process seemed to lock our friend inside of the disc. The dark man goes on to tell us that the guy will not be able to be released until...
"The Nine Come!"

I woke up with such a feeling that I had somehow taken a trip to the future and had glimpsed some reality from a different time... Really weird.

So I see the guy having coffee a couple of weeks later and sat down, introduced myself, and told him that I had had a dream with him in it and told him that I had kind of a weird question for him. "What or who are the Nine"....
He immediately started talking about aliens and how the gov't is covering up some kind of prophesy or some craziness like that. It was hard having a conversation with the guy as he obviously had some small mental issues. But the funny thing was that he did not even flinch when I told him about my dream and asked him about the nines. Seemed like he though it was an every day occurrence or something.

I do not know who the "Nine" are but there is something vaguely familiar about the title. Almost as if it comes from an old forgotten memory...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Could you elaborate a little maybe? If not I understand.

Thank you for joining in on the discussion regardless.

Sometimes the unconcious mind knows things that the concious mind/ego is not aware off and can even know things that will happen (from my point of view you are reading a calculated outcome of what is to be but I could be wrong but it makes more sense to this mind). But sometimes our unconcious self keep ourself in the dark since the concious self cannot handle the information and knowledge because it is not ready or it is not useful for the journey.

Even if I in this life goes toward a hermit life I am still not disconnected from the people around me and definetly not from the other side even if we play hide and seek even more

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join