It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have misjudged Obama.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It is no secret that i do not like the policies of this administration. I see America going in the wrong direction. However after much research i now believe the world governments are preparing for a natural disaster. Pole reversal/ EMP from the sun/whatever. Are his decisions based on this knowledge? Are the FEMA camps and mountains of ammunition for said disaster? I still dislike a lot of his policies but some make sense if there is a natural disaster that we are not being told about. I don't think aliens are coming but i do think something is coming. It would make sense that it is not being made public knowledge due to panic in mass.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
It is no secret that i do not like the policies of this administration. I see America going in the wrong direction. However after much research i now believe the world governments are preparing for a natural disaster. Pole reversal/ EMP from the sun/whatever. Are his decisions based on this knowledge? Are the FEMA camps and mountains of ammunition for said disaster? I still dislike a lot of his policies but some make sense if there is a natural disaster that we are not being told about. I don't think aliens are coming but i do think something is coming. It would make sense that it is not being made public knowledge due to panic in mass.

I had not thought of that scenario but with the dramatic weather lately it might be any number of things from flooding to earthquakes to hurricanes. Supposedly we are moving into a photon belt what ever that means. I really don't know but it might make sense for world leaders to get together and work against a threat but as soon as that plays out people will claim it is a trick on us by the NWO. I care very much about our environment and that's the main reason I don't vote Republican. S&F just for the heck of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

edit on 2-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Still not voting for him.
Though, if we are attacked by aliens, get caught in a world war with weather-changing weapons, are confronted by evil genuises, vampires, space-nazi's.. . . I will apologise and buy a "Hope & Change" t-shirt.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
interesting take on this issue. i myself often wonder if i was a president currently and i was a good man, how would i survive in current politics.

i would think maintaining a low profile on my true beliefs would be in order, you know the world corporate giants do have the power and means to make my presidency disappear in a moments notice.

i know of one definite disaster we will see in the near future and that's the economic ponzi bubble bursting, a time when all the money everyone has, means nothing. how will people survive on nothing, they don't. if that's not a disaster i don't know what is.

i often hope somewhere deep down inside, that Obama is a sleeper good guy, just waiting for the right timing to move ahead with real help to real people.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yea me either but i live in a blood red state so it is going for Romney no matter how i vote. Romney is the man to bring back our economy. It is about jobs in the big picture.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Yea me either but i live in a blood red state so it is going for Romney no matter how i vote. Romney is the man to bring back our economy. It is about jobs in the big picture.

I'm from Utah. I almost voted for Obama just so when they got my absentee ballot, someone in Salt Lake City could go, "What the #!"

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

This is obvious to those who have been really paying attention and have done some research and homework, but for most going about their daily lives this is tough to see, as it has for the most part been kept hidden, and you have those like some on here working against the best interests of mankind, trying to suppress the truth and promote disinformation, because the elites fear we would turn on them if we knew the truth. They are just lackeys for the elite and this will be major karma against them.

The questions are what exactly is going to happen and when. It won't be good, only a matter of how bad. Preparing physically and spiritually is the only sensible course of action.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
In short, not really. FEMA camps and super-stocking ammo has been going on since the Bush administration. It has nothing to do with Obama - these are enormous plans which tower over any individual politician. Presidents are so carefully scrutinized these days by the hidden powers who guide and shape those plans, that there is virtually no chance that a major party candidate will be able to harbor secret motives, much less act upon them. And coming back around to your OP, they are definitely privy to classified information - just for a small example, Romney attended this year's Bilderberg conference where US politics is always a key subject.

Politicians don't want to be President for the power of the POTUS. They covet that position because it will embed them and their close circle of friends/family into the veiled landscape of classified information, unlimited money, black projects, and social influence. When a Bush or Obama gets in office, they don't dare to step out of line, because they know how great the payoff is.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

The elite are Luciferians, they know what's coming.. they've been able to read the last chapter for almost 2,000 years now.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

I would assume Bush was privy to the same info Obama is and Bush got the ball rolling. They both spent money like it didn't matter. Well because it doesn't matter. China will get hit really hard in a pole shift scenario. It may well be that debt will be meaningless.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

No, his decisions are based on a desire to take America down a notch and redistribute the wealth to third world nations. It's very simple he is both an anti-colonialist and a Marxist.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
interesting take on this issue. i myself often wonder if i was a president currently and i was a good man, how would i survive in current politics.

Myself? I would lose before I would mud sling my opponent. And anyone that would attempt to mud sling me would get a gracious thank you, for reminding me why I was running in the first place. It would be headlines in the news... Elouina thanks you! Every single time! When I would meet my opponent in public, they would get a handshake and another thank you. For making my campaign the success that it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

So how does handing automatic weapons by the cartload to known murderers, who do it for greed, not to protect sacred institutions, fit in with your current portrayal of the self-described 'world citizen'?

Are these guys going to help anyone but themselves when tshtf?

Nixon was crucified for lying about a bug. Gee. Now, everything's kinked, to a man, and his very thought.

Nixon had the right idea. Every one in government ought be chipped with everything technofascism's got.
edit on 3-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The more i ponder it the more it makes sense. If you know a pole shift is coming 10 years in advance you would want someone like Obama in office when it hit. A black community organizer. The black community has been promised the moon for 200 years and too many promises have been broken. This resulted in a general ,You owe us attitude. Not their fault, America screwed them over. Still it is there and big cities are going to be hit the hardest in a pole shift scenario. Obama acts like he is not engaged because his intended purpose is to use his skills as a community organizer and eloquent speaker when it happens. He is waiting. I believe he was installed as POTUS for this purpose. It makes little difference if he wins re-election because he will be sitting POTUS when it happens. Things he says like: America needs to toughen up, etc make sense if this scenario is true.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

I agree that some sort of cosmic or planetary threshold is approaching. Maybe that is what the Mayan calendar is suggesting? Some say that our solar system is approaching the "plane of gravity" of the galaxy we live in, and if true, there should be some significant changes with that passage.

As for Obama, he is controlled by the same people that controlled Dubya, and will control Mitt, should he win.

Large purchases of ammo by DHS and other federal agencies do indeed seem to indicate that something is afoot.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

How are Fema camps and ammunition good for the people in the event of a disaster? Don't let normalcy bias sway you, yea people just don't want to believe the president does not have the best interest of the people and the country at heart... Trust me nothing they are doing is for our benefit it is for their benefit.

In the event of disaster all that ammunition is to take out the so called useless eaters. Katrina super dome anyone? The whole idea of to keep some imminent disaster secret so as not to cause panic is ridiculous Its the stuff of movies... Info like that would leak out as scientist and those involved told their families to prepare...

Trust me these guys have no ones interests in mind but their own!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If plans are being carried out as your post says, I doubt that Obama is in charge.
He's only on board for the ride.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jimmiec

Still not voting for him.
Though, if we are attacked by aliens, get caught in a world war with weather-changing weapons, are confronted by evil genuises, vampires, space-nazi's.. . . I will apologise and buy a "Hope & Change" t-shirt.

Im normally a complete 180 degrees away from you on most things political but that made me laugh hard enough that I just spit half my drink across the table haha

new topics

top topics

join