It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret to transcend karma, and Violet Light being seen around the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The fire and brimstone preachers are right, hell is a literal place and this New Age occult blasphemy will have you on the fast road to it. There's only one way to have your sins washed away. And no knowledge is going to do it. It comes from the blood of the lamb.

Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits,

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears

And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

For our God is a consuming fire.

Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
edit on 2-11-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I see nothing.I feel less,only the current pain of the world.No purple light ,aliens or a savior.Just the pain.Let me know when that stops.I may not BE forgiven and I wish to know.

I gave you a star for that, I'm sorry it's only a pale blue one.

Violet light? If we were talking about Violent Light, well I see that everywhere, the first one, not so much.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
About the 90% brain thing...

While I concede that there are some very rare savant type individuals and those of great achievement (Mozart) these cases are RARE and in the first instance quite debilitating generally.

To say think we only use 10% of our brains is I think ridiculous.

Imagine me saying like, "I've got these two hands here but am only using them 10%, but when I unlock that other 90%, boy the dexterity!!"

Or I could substitute feet there or eyes or teeth or kidneys or in fact all internal organs.

If your heart is only pumping at the rate of 10% percent the oxygenated blood your body needs for life, it doesn't need unlocking, you have a blockage.

I can't wait to unlock that other 90% of my genitals.

Right? So why is the brain the exception? It isn't.

Though I do think the people believing in this 10% brain thing are only really using 10% of their reasoning power/ability. So maybe that's what is meant.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

To tell you the truth neurology is such a new science I am sure they are discovering new aspects of it everyday and frankly I don't trust what they know to be all there is or even accurate.
edit on 2-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOwned
About the 90% brain thing...

While I concede that there are some very rare savant type individuals and those of great achievement (Mozart) these cases are RARE and in the first instance quite debilitating generally.

To say think we only use 10% of our brains is I think ridiculous.

Imagine me saying like, "I've got these two hands here but am only using them 10%, but when I unlock that other 90%, boy the dexterity!!"

Or I could substitute feet there or eyes or teeth or kidneys or in fact all internal organs.

If your heart is only pumping at the rate of 10% percent the oxygenated blood your body needs for life, it doesn't need unlocking, you have a blockage.

I can't wait to unlock that other 90% of my genitals.

Right? So why is the brain the exception? It isn't.

Though I do think the people believing in this 10% brain thing are only really using 10% of their reasoning power/ability. So maybe that's what is meant.

Cheers

If you lose your genitals you will not grow new ones. If you lose part of your brain other parts can step in and take it over - do their job. So what were these parts doing before hand that they could be spared to take on this new work? The brain is quite a unique organ in many ways so comparing the way it reacts to various body organs can't be done so clearly you don't know enough about the brain or how it operates to speak with any authority. What you do know you know exceedingly well although I don't think snark is in great demand or pays well. Good luck with it though.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOwned

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I see nothing.I feel less,only the current pain of the world.No purple light ,aliens or a savior.Just the pain.Let me know when that stops.I may not BE forgiven and I wish to know.

I gave you a star for that, I'm sorry it's only a pale blue one.

Violet light? If we were talking about Violent Light, well I see that everywhere, the first one, not so much.

Cheers

This explains a great deal. How often do you see the violet light everywhere? Any recent knocks on the head? I am sure this is something a neurologist can investigate and pin point a cause. It could be vision related. I recommend you have it checked out.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I love this thread! You guys are talking ny language here.

Here's the best source for understanding Violet Flame. There's even a feature story about using it to transmute storms.

tsl.org...

Then there's the St Germain Press

www.saintgermainpress.com...

And then I recommend everyone read "Unveiled Mysteries" by Guy Ballard of the I Am Activity. This book explains about the violet flame, Ascended Masters, and the etheric retreats.

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by arpgme
The important thing is that LIGHT is coming forth and if it is Green Blue or Purple it is of a high frequency (electromagnetic scale)

Well Fukushima is putting out waves at significantly higher frequencies than Green Blue or Purple light. Maybe we should all head that way and be cleansed of our past and even future sins and head right up to the 5th dimension.

As already said before energies too high or Low will not be compatible and may even feel like burning (when too high)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It having been said does not make it true or make you sound like less of a fear monger. You can stand under violet light and not feel like it burns, even if you are the densest human on earth.

edit on 3-11-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

yes because As I said before, we are in the physica realm where these colors are natural. darker realms do not like these lights only very muddy or dark colors, they are afraid of the light, and there are lights/colors that humans can not even see from here but are very dangerous on this physical realm such as Fukushima as someone mentioned earlier.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by manykapao
I worry about all these new age limbo fairytales. I see it as yet another trend to set people in a predetermined mindset that some antagonist social engineer and his buddies decided on over pie and coffee to provoke in you whatever predetermined responses they need to social cues.

We cannot change human nature, unless the very nature of the human condition is addressed and improved in meaningful ways.

When we are all educated, have our basic needs met, and are not threatened by our governments in their quest for eternal earthly rule, we will be able to START acting like more evolved people spiritually and physically.

Until then, I see all this as a means of control. All an effort to get everyone passive and careless, focusing on things neither here nor there. The times we live in with the UN clamping down on all governments to enact their policies for world governance call for us to be ever vigilant and ready for a real threat, not waiting for some magical galactic center to emit rays of sunshine and gummy drops.

We all need to hit the bricks and get ready for a paradigm shift in our real world. The source of which is our utterly corrupt leadership and their support networks, that have never been so completely documented and exposed in their efforts to sway public life into a world of labor and poverty for all.

you want to feel good about yourself, then do what has always done and never failed in all of human history. Be a wise person, do good, and with that preserve your sense of self respect and self esteem. You do not need to become some soft malleable and useless love machine. You are all each complex people with a cornucopia of wonderful and truly human emotions and their respective experiences that need not be thrown away. Do not adopt a universal anything, no matter how seemingly benevolent. It just makes the job of a social engineer easier when programming your mindset over pie.

In the words of Kirk, "I need my pain!"

Regardless of what you think about the spiritual nature of things; it doesnt change that its there. Our experience in the human body is our way of spiritually learning. Your human body is just one tiny expression of the cosmos, a planet and star being different expressions of the cosmos. Your mind and perception of Spirit and other individual's beliefs, is irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things.
You can judge other people based on there perception and what they choose to belief in their heart; but only the big man can truely judge us individually, your just human..irrelevant

I belive a lot of grumpy people have a negative perspective on what they label "new age" .. it manifests from the lack of love in their heart, compassion for other people, and honesty with theirselves. You cannot always understand things without feeling them first; you cant experience anything if you do not belive or care to. Thats how "reality" works

As far as "new age" goes; I have grown fond of this exceptional growth within the human spirit. People who are labeled and bashed as "new agers" are a younger generation teaching and sharing love and acceptance the world over; individuals from the previous generations are having a hard time accepting these people as they have lived in a boring and lonely life the past few decades. But times change people.

The "new" thing now is accepting eachother by percieving PAST our differences.. and loving and being grateful for everything you have thus far in your short lifetime. Also the understanding that all is connected through One source, one creator, one G.O.D
People are learning to look inside themselves emotionally, mentally, spiritually. Instead of ignoring it with cheap gimicks like phones, mp3 players, tv, computers, partying, alcohol,and all those "entertainment" purposes which steer us away from our true selves

Most atheists and people who claim to be of science background will dismiss this idea that we are all connected, until they find the exact source that binds us all

This "new age movement" is an ACTIVE reminder to everyone noticing these individuals; that its okay to love and accept, rather get caught up in societies version of Life and live stressful and grumpy. There is much more to life then your little perception of it. Theres more to life then the city and country your living in, theres more to life then this planet and star

What we are born into and what we perceive with our 5 senses; is not everything that is exactly THERE. There is much more to this cosmos then human minds living in a controlled society; MUCH MORE. Whatever individual being you claim GOD; did not do all this for human judgment and short expereinces.. theres much more to things then we understand, our science is still young and we are still fighting with eachother, the truth of creation is shown when we care to see it

Calling people "useless lovemachine" only shows how much love you have for yourself & others..

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
For several years now, I've woke up in the morning seeing this color fleeing for a few seconds, at times I can close my eyes and see this color burning as a beautiful violet/purple flame that changes shapes and even makes some faces if I can hold it long enough. It's beautiful

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

yes because As I said before, we are in the physica realm where these colors are natural. darker realms do not like these lights only very muddy or dark colors, they are afraid of the light,

Sorry but you are not making sense. You started off talking about the violet light that people are seeing not the likes and dislikes of what you perceive as darker realms.

and there are lights/colors that humans can not even see from here but are very dangerous on this physical realm such as Fukushima as someone mentioned earlier.

That was me and I was pointing out how incorrect your idea that high frequency equals good and higher frequency equals better.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

violet is the highest perceivable to humans that IS of good benefit.

I don't think higher is better, like I said before it can be dangerous if it is too high, such as very high energy/light which may cause problems.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

violet is the highest perceivable to humans that IS of good benefit.

You keep making claims like these but offer nothing to back it up.

I don't think higher is better, like I said before it can be dangerous if it is too high, such as very high energy/light which may cause problems.

That is vague and the fact is that you said it felt like burning when the truth is that you have no idea.

Just to put light in perspective:

Visible light, the electromagnetic radiation that can be seen with our eyes, constitutes less than a millionth of one percent of the electromagnetic spectrum.

The difference between red and violet is insignificant when you realize what a small part of the spectrum they make up.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The electromagnetic scale is the proof. The highest colors humans can see is violet next is ultraviolet which cannot be seen and has the potential to Tan people skin since the energy is a bit too high.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Did you even read what it said about visible light?

Care to back up any of your claims, like the lower frequencies feeling like fire or are you just going to dodge the facts?

Just because it is outside of the visible spectrum available to humans doesn't mean that it isn't having positive effect on humans. Ultraviolet converts 7-dehydrocholesterol in the skin into Vitamin D. Thermal radiation is infrared and is responsible for warmth, like the feel of a warm hug or cuddling on a cold winters night, but hey those must be dark realms with all that infrared happening.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I am aware of the positive effects of infrared, I was (and still am a little) interested in chromotherapy (the studybof colors and their effects not the mind/body).

By the way, I was not saying that lower light should not exist, that was not my message.

edit on 3-11-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I am aware of the positive effects of infrared, I was (and still am a little) interested in chromotherapy (the studybof colors and their effects not the mind/body).

By the way, I was not saying that lower light should not exist, that was not my message.

Your message seemed to be that violet light has some super power to cleanse the soul and you have yet to offer anything to back that up. You then went on to say that fire was from a higher dimension and that lower frequencies belong to darker realms.

I don't even think there is a message anywhere in that mess and you still have not shown a single thing that backs up your OP. Remember violet light cleansing away "sins"?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

it was a metaphor , the bible was correct when it said "love holds no records of wrong doings".

And by karma I am talking about all of the resentment and negative consequences there are for holding on to the past without forgiving.

The violet light is good for physical and mental relaxation. It also holds the highest energy than other seen colors (as known from the electromagnetic scale)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join